3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Timi B.
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't really like this . My friend who works at Shoppers Drugmart recommended it to me. I didn't like the texture and made my eyebrows look weird . Maybe I'm not applying
It right . I really love the essence brand but not this .
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
The affordable price of essence products make all the difference. You all can get yours to try and you will Love it indeed. It has some colours to match all types. Super easy to apply and stays all day.
Highly recommended, I will buy new indeed
Carola M.
Carola M.
Padova Italy
In love with this product! Give me volume and also it put in place my eyebrows!! Il colore che uso è il numero 1 e ha delle fibre all'interno che danno maggior volume alle ciglia Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this because it really keeps each hair in place all day while also adding a bit of pigmentation. The colouring is also not that chocolate brown colour that most companies do it's a grey brown which look much more natural.
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..ūüôÜ
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99‚ā¨ so overall great product.
Débora F.
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Holly T.
Holly T.
I've heard this is a dupe for benefit gimme brow. Is it similar?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
I've been looking for a good brow product does this product leave your brows oily ?
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I've seen people use this a lot is it that good? Worth buying?
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Where can I find this product in a store?? I'd really like to try it out.
Zoe H.