BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Areli L.
huntington park
Review for: Other more...
Didn’t think it was good to hold my eyebrows in place. The elf clear brow gel is better and it’s only $2
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Caitlin T.
Good quality and price. Goes on smooth and makes my eye makeup last all day! Would definitely buy again.
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Mommy L.
This brand is great. Has great product for really food prices. The formula is good and its easy to apply.
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
I use this to brush down those hairs that still stand after i do my eyebrows. It works too !! Looks great
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brow gel but I wish it held the brows in place for a little while longer. I do like it though
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Mariah M.
This is so affordable and works so well. It makes your eye brows look so thick and stay in place all day.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rush😊
Yobana M.
I've heard good things about this product, does it stay for a while or does it smear off easily ?
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Do they different color options for the tint or is it a one trick pony?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Does it come in black? Where did you find this?
Zoe H.
Does it really works??
Ana A.
Will this product fill and give my brows more color? Does this product flake? I'm hoping to use this product on a lazy makeup day or a natural look. Maybe to set my brows on regular days. I would be purchasing this online so I'm wondering if it's worth the money and time to get the product! Thank you.