3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..🙆
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99€ so overall great product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boyle, AB
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
In my opinion this is the same if not better than the gimme brow by benefit, bought it at shoppers drug mart. Had fibres in it to mimic brow hair which is awesome for naturally thicker brows to fill in sparse areas!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Sukritta S.
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
DĂ©bora F.
DĂ©bora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
It's just a so so product...nothing special about it and nothing really bad about it. It's quite liquid-y so you have to be careful when using it. I bought it in shoppers drug mart. Would not recommend if you want great quality but for causal everyday use it's okay.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
That was my first brow gel mascara. At the beginning, I really liked it. But how the time's goes, I noticed, that it don't really do anything.Ez volt az első szemöldök spirálom. Az elején tényleg nagyon szerettem. Viszont ahogy telt az idő, rájöttem, hogy nem igazán csinál semmit a szemöldökkel.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So pretty good product. It's no dip brow but it works! It's a great price and it does the job. I keep my brows a place for a pretty long time but not the whole day, I have to reapply. I don't really recommend that
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
I've seen this product at Ulta but it looks like it'll barely give you any color to your brows. Has anyone tried this? What are yalls thought about this?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
emma d.
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Venezuela, estado bolivar
Good product?
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
How good is this Gel mascara?