BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
I do like this, but eyebrow gels aren't quite for me. The colour of this is fairly light but doesn't quite suit my hair colour (I'm strawberry blonde/red head) but I can make it work. It feels a bit hard and crunchy to me, but it doesn't look bad when applied. I'd recommend this over the Benefit.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
This eyebrow gel is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it yet,you definitely should! If you have lighter eyebrows you can put just a little bit of it on and it will keep them in place for the whole day,and if you have thick brows you can put more layers and it will work the same on you
Grecia R.
Grecia R.
Matamoros, Tamaulipas
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Me encanta, es un excelente producto y lo recomiendo, pero lo que no me gusta y odio de él es el empaque, se ve feo y de poca calidad; aunque en sí el producto es muy bueno y el precio tambíen es bueno para el tipo de producto que es. Lo recomiendo, y la razón por la que no le puse las 5 estrellas es por lo mencionado
Frankie A.
Frankie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
So similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow. Essence's make me brow really sets my brow hairs into place. (I have really thick brows so I know it works well if it tames my brows) colours are opaque and very natural looking. Price is beyond perfect! Amazing value at only $1.80 at my local drugstore.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mississauga, Ontario
The best brow plumping, filling, and setting product I have found. This leaves my brows looking great all day without the crunchy feeling. I even have sparse brows and I just take the product on the tip to directly place some colour there and it looks like I have naturally perfect brows!
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Esta tinta de ejas fue la primera con la que comencé a maquillarme. En ese entonces era la unica que conocia y me funciono a la perfección, duraba mucho en mis ejas, la brocha no es muy práctica pero para las principiante funcionan. Este productor lo volveria a comprar y es recomendable
Imelda C.
Imelda C.
Tiranë, Albania
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It’s a great option for an affordable brow gel. The package it’s really nice and you can take it anywhere with you. I think it’s great and doesn’t need any improvement. I use this product everyday when I do my eyebrows and I would definitely buy another one since I’m running out of it.
Bethan R.
Bethan R.
Milton Keynes
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like this product because it makes my brows look natural and not too full on it lasts all day for me and it's very easy to apply I would recommend this Product to someone who don't like to spend slot of time on there brows
Nina
Nina
Slovenia
I bought this gel in dm for about 3€. At first i was sceptical beacuse it was so cheap but i hear a lot of good things about this gel and am very pleased. It is absolutely not the best gel ever but i like it. It's so easy to apply and it look so natural on eyebrows. It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I will recommend to others!
Mei H.
Mei H.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Pour moi, j'aime pas trop, malgré que je suis une fan des produits d'Essence, je l'avais acheté de chez Virgin Store, je l'utilise juste après que je trace mes sourcils, car ce n'est pas vraiment du gel, il ne fait que donner un petit peu de couleur sur les sourcils c'est tout.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.