BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyebrow gel. I often go for a more natural look with my brows, not too much shaping or pigment. This is perfect. It is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is the most affordable brow product that I've found. I use it daily and the tube lasts a very long time. It's great to give some color to the brows and keep them in place.
Marlene D.
Berlin
I love this eyebrow gel !!!! It's a so Nice color and I can wear this only and without anything else ! It make My brows look beautyfull and fix them so good !!! Just bought this one and nothing else !!! I'm in love with this. Good Job essence♡♡♡
Silvia I.
i like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it
Breanna W.
Luleå
I love this product! It really does thicken up your brows, as it has tiny little fibres in it (you can't see these once they're in your brows). The wand is very small, so it's easy to apply to the brows. In the blonde shade it's a nice cool taupe-y colour, although if you have extremely pale brows then it may be a bit too dark on you.
Virginie L.
This product is sooooo affordable and does wonders! There isn't a day when I don't put a little bit of it on and it seems like there always is some product left! I use it in the darker shade to match my natural eyebrow color and I love how it makes my eyebrows look sharp and defined
Carolyn M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great brow product especially for the price! The gel adds the right amount of colour to my brows and keeps them in place all day. The formula tends to be on the wetter side and the relatively large size of the spoolie means it can be easy to make a mess or deposit too much product. Overall I'll still use it because it does do the job.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this brow gel. It is slightly too warm for my brows as they are very ashy however it works well with my hair color. It doesn't have as much fibers as the benefit version but is the best inexpensive alternative if one of the three shades works for you. I wish they had more shades. It also doesn't hold my brows as well as my other normal clear brow gels so I do have to coat my brows only top of this product.
Hailey P.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST BROW GEL AROUND! Seriously obsessed with this! I have multiple backups because I'm scared that they will one day discontinue this! The wand is the perfect size, the product is moussey and has fibers to help fill in the bald spots! This is amazing and is so cost efficient! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try it out!
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't find anything special about this product. I don't feel that it is comparable to Benefits 'Gimme Brow'. I did not find that it did much for my brows, the formula was quite watery and took awhile to dry. It is a low price point, but I would rather spend the money and get a product that does more for my brows.
Gabka J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great and cheap alternative to highend brow gels. Unfortunately they have just two shades of this eyebrow gel. I purchased second packaging a few days ago. Great little helper for the days, when you are in the hurry or just do not want the full glam brow... Good pigmentation and helps brows to stay on the place during the day.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.