3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Mississauga, Ontario
Omg this the the best product I think I've ever had
Great prick only 4$ at shoppers. It's a perfect Color match to my natural.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Angeluz H.
Angeluz H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Me gusta porque hace que las cejas se mantengan en su lugar y que se vean mΓ‘s frondosas sin nesesidad de mucho maquillaje para un look natural estΓ‘ perfecto!
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Zurich
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love this product! The brush is the perfect size for my brows. It gives a great definition to the brows and it's a nice for my everyday natural makeup.
Lily❀️ F.
Lily❀️ F.
leicester
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I find this to be a great eyebrow mascara to use in the summer as they keep the brows tidy and adds colour I believe they are better than high branded ones I always have them in my pocket and would buy it again and again
Luz H.
Luz H.
Very pigmented and great coverage. It's good for when you are in a hurry and you don't have time to do your eyebrows. The price makes it even better.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
For the price of this product i didnt think it was going to work! Little did i know it would keep my brows in place all day and not move or smudge an inch! I highly recommend and would buy this over and over again!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wow, what an AMAZING dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow! The only cons to this one is that the brush is slightest bit larger (but that's almost a good thing for girls like me who have thick brows) and the fibers are longer. You do have to brush this one out a little more than Benefit, but all in all it is way better. I really like this! Not as natural as Gimme Brow, too.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Welland
You just cant beat this brow gel. Works excellent and keeps my brows in place all day. And the price point is amazing i highly recommend giving this brand a try
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
The Hague
The best brow gel from the drugstores! So cheap and really high quality. Gives me a natural hairy look to the brows. Reminds me a lot of the benefit gimme brow.
Brieanna S.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I was very impressed with this product. I tried it because I wanted to find a more affordable version of Benefit's Gimme Brow, but because essence brand is so hit or miss, I was skeptical. I was very impressed, though! The brush is a nice size, and the fibers made it very pigmented. It gives a nice, natural brow, which is exactly what I was looking for. And you can't beat the price!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.