BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brow gel but I wish it held the brows in place for a little while longer. I do like it though
Mariah M.
This is so affordable and works so well. It makes your eye brows look so thick and stay in place all day.
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
I use this to brush down those hairs that still stand after i do my eyebrows. It works too !! Looks great
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE! It's only $3 and it is comparable to benefits gimme brow (which runs around $22).
Caitlin T.
Good quality and price. Goes on smooth and makes my eye makeup last all day! Would definitely buy again.
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Areli L.
huntington park
Review for: Other more...
Didn’t think it was good to hold my eyebrows in place. The elf clear brow gel is better and it’s only $2
Sara R.
Newport News , VA
It works pretty great. I still like gimme Brow from benefit better but it works nice as a cheaper option
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I like the formula and the price but the color options are pretty limited and didn't look natural for me
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.