BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Vanessa G.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Why spend money on benefit of any other fancy brands when this once the same thing!!! It’s has such a great price and works wonders!
Karla G.
Delano, CA
For the price of the product it works really well! The color fits my brows really well and it doesn't flake or get gross on my brows.
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
Honestly I like this way better than glossier boy brow. Especially for the price! Works great, I just wish they had one for redheads!
stefanie p.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I use his every day over my NYX micro brow pencil. It makes my prow product stay longer and I like it better than the benefit brand.
Sophs B.
The best inexpensive brow product I love it and will continue to repurchase this item I buy it from ulta and it's only like 3 bucks!
Carisma D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This stuff is amazing. I love it. It's so cheap and such a good product. Would definitely recommend. Just like gimme brow by benefit
Jude T.
It makes the hairs to stay in place all day and has a nice tint. The brush is really good even if you have small brows or bushy brows
Nina W.
Ventura County
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is my favorite tinted brow gel. It looks amazing on my brows and lasts all day. It's only $3, which makes me love it even more!
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
This is a really good cheap eyebrow gel, it doesn’t keep my hairs exactly where I want them all day but it does add a lot of fullness
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.