3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this product! Cheap and works amazingly. I have relatively thick eyebrows - but are thinner in some areas, and a little wirey too! This gel helps keep my eyebrows in place, makes them look fuller, and it's only $2! Can't beat it.
Ana A.
Ana A.
This is a best colored brow gel I've ever used! It was good color pay off and it doesn't look harsh. It looks great alone or adds some color and set the brows well! For $3 you can't wrong, and now they have 3 shades! I would purchase!
Summer M.
Summer M.
Not recommended for a darker brow, but is very affordable. It does tame a lot with the brush and doesn't clump throughout the day...but again, not for people who have or want a darker brow. I'd definitely use a brow pencil with this.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
LOVE this stuff. A few swipes and it looks like I spent so much time on my brows. Perfect for everyday and for such an amazing price. The color looks really nice too, not too warm like some other brow products. And it stays forever!
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I really liked his product and it was super inexpensive! It helps my brows look fuller because of the color and keeps my eyebrows in shape because of the gel. I highly recommend this product! It really works and a great money saver!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
I was very excited about this product because I have sparse brows. When I tried it I was disappointed. It doesn't have much pigment and didn't seem to fill in my brows at all. I think this product would work well for thicker brows.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff worked so great ! It gave my eyebrows a more natural look instead of filling them in with a pomade . I wish it came in a bigger size as I lost the little bottle so quick . But it's so adorable and I got it from target !
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This reminds me so much of Benefit's Gimme Brow but at a fraction of the price. I really do enjoy this product. You can visibly see the fibers that add the volume to the brows so you know it's really working to enhance your brows.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
I use this all of the time! It is such an inexpensive product and mine has lasted me for 6 months and I'm still getting plenty of product out everytime. It adds more color to my already full brows and holds them in place all day.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.