3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Madison G.
Madison G.
I love this its such a good brow mascara!! It has great pigment and gives your brows such a nice natural look. The color isn't too red or orange its more grey which i love. And it lasts so long! I love this stuff so much i would recommend!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is legitimately awesome. It's formulated just like the Benefit Gimme Brow but it's $3.00 (!!!) as opposed to $24 for the Benefit version. I feel like I see more fibers in this gel. Snag this at Ulta for a perfect Benefit dupe!
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
DUPE ALERT. definitely a dupe for benefit give me brow. I haven't used the benefit one since I've used this. Long lasting and worth the $2 (lol) I love this stuff and own Like 3 at the moment. I keep one in my purse, my room, and my car.
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this product! Cheap and works amazingly. I have relatively thick eyebrows - but are thinner in some areas, and a little wirey too! This gel helps keep my eyebrows in place, makes them look fuller, and it's only $2! Can't beat it.
Ana A.
Ana A.
This is a best colored brow gel I've ever used! It was good color pay off and it doesn't look harsh. It looks great alone or adds some color and set the brows well! For $3 you can't wrong, and now they have 3 shades! I would purchase!
Summer M.
Summer M.
Not recommended for a darker brow, but is very affordable. It does tame a lot with the brush and doesn't clump throughout the day...but again, not for people who have or want a darker brow. I'd definitely use a brow pencil with this.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really liked his product and it was super inexpensive! It helps my brows look fuller because of the color and keeps my eyebrows in shape because of the gel. I highly recommend this product! It really works and a great money saver!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
LOVE this stuff. A few swipes and it looks like I spent so much time on my brows. Perfect for everyday and for such an amazing price. The color looks really nice too, not too warm like some other brow products. And it stays forever!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
I was very excited about this product because I have sparse brows. When I tried it I was disappointed. It doesn't have much pigment and didn't seem to fill in my brows at all. I think this product would work well for thicker brows.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.