BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I got this in an Ipsy and it is love ! It's perfect it doesn't weigh your brows down or make them look funny!
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
$2.99 dupe for benefits gimme brow that they recalled anyway. I bought and will repurchase all three shades!
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great price, great product. Keeps my brows in place all day! I only wish they had more colors to choose from.
Morgan R.
Tallahassee, FL
this gel it great for its price, but i don’t think i’d buy it again. it does the job, not my favorite though
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a great brow gel. It fills in your brows and makes them look fuller. You can’t beat it for the price.
Ashley Z.
Livonia, MI
Perfect dupe for the benefit Gimme brow, but this one is cheap and cruelty free! I just bought my second one.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
No está mal, no es el mejor pero fija las cejas, le puedes dar forma y por su precio económico estan muy bien
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love!!!!!!! Works amazing, hands down holy grail. Super duper affordable you can't really go wrong with it.
Cheapmakeuptricks
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.