BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Laura M.
Bell
Very basic for an eyebrow gel. Tames your eyebrow hait, giving it a slight tint to them. Very affordable option for anf eyebrow gel
MLC💘TPK C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01 more...
This product helps shape your brows and add some color but it does not make them crunchy. I do like it but your brows will move.
Alexis W.
Honeyville, UT
This brow gel is awesome! It goes on great, it lasts all day and it's smudge proof. It's just a small tube but it lasts forever.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to keep my brow hair strands together. This works just fine and I love it. It does however add some volume and length
Erika K.
Mandan, ND
The color of this is awesome! It doesn't have enough hold for me to use by itself, but the price and color is worth every penny!
Monica V.
Bought it on a whim during an Ulta trip. Fell for the price, guess I should have known what to expect. You get what you pay for.
Dominique R.
I really like this. It keeps my brows in place and if I am goin with a more natural look, I can pop this on and be out the door!
Sarah W.
Love love love. This is an awesome eyebrow filler and is so easy to use! Best part? You can usually score this product for $2-4!
Lorenza C.
Paired with the Essence Brow pencil, it makes the make up last all day without any retouch.
It's very cheap and I recommended it
Fary S.
Me encanta esta cera y lo bien que se fijan mis cejas con este brow gel y sobretodo el color me encanta porque se ve muy natural
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.