BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Mery M.
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product gives a natural look and color to the brows that's perfect for a simple, understated look where you don't want the brows to be the center of attention. It does not have a very strong hold.

I totally recommend this to anyone whos looking for a brow mascara, cheap on price but not on quality.
Mafiatene S.
Mafiatene S.
Linz
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I don't know how to beginn. It was an okay product. I sometimes forget to use this product, because sometimes it can be quite messy. But let's not forget the price point. It'r really cheap. I would recommend it to you guys and I for sure would buy it again since its a really cheap and it helps me saving money.
Maite F.
Maite F.
La Paz
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
uno de mis productos favoritos para mis cejas! deja un acabado muy profesional y elegante, su textura lo hace facil de usar incluso para no profesionales y tiene una buena duración.Es facil de retirar con los productos de limpieza de maquillaje normales, y sus tres colores se adaptan a tu color natural
Ana L.
Ana L.
Love this product! Sinceramente the first time, it workshop for me! Gaves me a verynice definition, very cheap and doesn't dry! I haver mine for 5 months, more or less, and the product os like a new! Produto ótimo, barato, dá boa definição e não seca! Tenho o meu há mais ou menos 5 meses e está como novo!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my absolute favourite brow product - and it comes with such an affordable price tag! I have purchased so many of these and the quality is always amazing! I use it to hold my brows in place after I've filled them in, or on days where I'm doing light makeup I use it to give them a bit of colour.
Del b.
Del b.
New york city
Review for: Browny Brows 02
tbh, i was hoping this would add more color and hold to my brows but it doesn't do much of either, i still enjoy the product for brushing out my brows but not as much color pay off as i was hoping. since it is super affordable im not upset about it, just be warned if thats what you are looking for
Aaron & Ruth C.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It's so affordable, has a natural finish, is easy to apply and is a really compact size. Sometimes I think a smaller size is better with eyebrow products because you use so little so if the product size was bigger then it would dry out quicker.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
I do like this, but eyebrow gels aren't quite for me. The colour of this is fairly light but doesn't quite suit my hair colour (I'm strawberry blonde/red head) but I can make it work. It feels a bit hard and crunchy to me, but it doesn't look bad when applied. I'd recommend this over the Benefit.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Stevenage, Hertofrdshire
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Great dupe for benefit gimme brow, much cheaper alternative and does exactly the same job! I use just to give some texture to my brows and set the hairs in place. I ordered mine online but I'm pretty sure you can pick them up in the drugstore! This is a handy product to have in your makeup bag!
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
This eyebrow gel is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it yet,you definitely should! If you have lighter eyebrows you can put just a little bit of it on and it will keep them in place for the whole day,and if you have thick brows you can put more layers and it will work the same on you
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.