3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Reyna J.
Reyna J.
This is an perfect dupe for any other brow product it is cheap and does its job. You can also chose between light medium and dark which is perfect for any brow color
maria cristina l.
maria cristina l.
Chile
The best eyebrow mascara i have ever tried i always repeat with this product because is easy to apply pigmented enough to have a natural look lasts all day and the best is budget friendly
Anelda F.
Anelda F.
Great formula and easy to apply. Sadly don't have my exact colour so won't repurchase. Packaging very plain and not that eye catching. Otherwise I would repurchase
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
These brow products are really good quality for their price. The colour if perfect for me, and they apply really well. They also add a lot of volume to your brows.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
I have never bought an expensive brow gel so I can't compare with high end brands. However, products like these make me not really bothered to try them! This works wonderfully, is very affordable AND it lasts a long time. What else could I ask for?
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
Toronto
Good color payoff, very affordable. I've been using it for a while now and there's still a lot of product left in the tube. Definitely worth a try.
Sonya O.
Sonya O.
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has good formula but brush does not apply the product thoroughly on the brows. Need a separate brow brush to spread the product.
Vicki L.
Vicki L.
I love this brow gel. It has tiny fibres in it that make your brows look thicker. I have dark and full brows but the hairs are straight so they can look sparse on the sides. This brow gel takes the straight hairs and keeps them in place.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
This is a nice tinted brow gel. It fills in brows and looks natural. It has decent hold. I love the tiny brush, because it makes it easy to fill with control.
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
On my third little bottle of this stuff. Exactly the same as benefits gimme brow. I can honestly say that. The colours are perfect and for the price you can't go wrong. SO cheap for such a good product. I always recommend this to friends.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.