BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Esmeralda U.
Addison
This gel add little fibers to your eyebrows which helps them look thicker and fuller! It doesn’t make your eyebrows crunchy at all which is amazing
Mariah S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Amazing! A dupe for brands like Benefit but at a much better price! Great quality and easy to apply. The packaging is great. I bought mine at Ulta.
LEAR29344 ARIANNA M.
miami, FL
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Alondra R.
Inexpensive product and definitely compares do the Benefit one. Helps fill sparse areas and make your brows appear fuller. Such a great product.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
Just picked this up yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It does give a tint to the eyebrows which is great for an everyday eyebrow look.
Steffany T.
Armenia
Didn't reach my expectations, the brush is to small but some how takes to much product, didn't last that long and didn't hold my eyebrow swagger!
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
Love love love! This is my holy grail. It fills in my brows amazing. I thought the dark one would be too dark, but it's amazing and holds all day
Annika B.
Jackson, TN
This is a fantastic dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Very volumizing and keeps the brows looking natural. It does not look them in place though.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Brittany H.
Waynesboro
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I am terrible at doing my eyebrows but this product made it so easy. I got it in an Ipsy bag and I’d definitely buy a full size when it runs out
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.