BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99€ so overall great product.
Beth W.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice brow gel. I have the second shade and my sister has the first. Bought it in the chemist across from my house. It lasts quite a long time and doesn't crumble. It matches my brownish-grey brows without making them look to warm or cool. I would 100% reccomend because of its cheap price and it's staying power
Alexandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot explain how much I love this and how good it is! I use it on a day to day basis, alone or with eyebrow pencil or gel, and it works wonders! It keeps my hairs in place and even alone, gives them such a beautiful hint of color! I definitely recommend this more than any other high-end brow product!
Paula H.
I love this brow gel! It holds your hairs in place all day and doesn't flake or isn't too stiff. There are tiny fibers that add the perfect amount of volume to my brows! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it could use a smaller wand and there's very many shades to choose(atleast at the stores were I buy my essence makeup). I would absolutely recommend this brow gel!
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite brow gel, great to put over brow hairs after you fill them in or just by itself. It comes in two shades, I use the darker one. Very easy to work with, so cheap as well. I have bought this product 3 times!
Elena N.
Galati
Review for: Browny Brows 02
 use the brown eyebrow gel after filling in my brows a little with a pencil. It works really well to make my brows look natural but still shaped and filled in! I used Glossier Boy Brow before this and I honestly think Make Me Brow might be better. My eyebrows are not thick at all, and the Glossier product would always apply too much product and get it all over my skin. The Make Me Brow applies a perfect amount of product every time.
Katie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
An almost perfect dupe for Gimme Brow. The spoolie is slightly larger but for the price difference I can deal with that.
Amazing for setting brows into place, giving them a fuller appearance or alone for no makeup days.
I've heard that they might be discontinuing the third shade and I really hope not! Thankfully because they're so cheap I always have a few in my drawers.
Mona C.
Cambridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it everyday for a natural, feathery brows that look real. I don't have many hairs on my eyebrows naturally but this gel almost makes them look bushy which is crazy. The little fibres that it has gives my eyebrows a 3D look and it helps the sparse front hairs on my brows look a little darker and less sparse. I will definitely repurchase, although it won't be anytime soon since this bottle seems endless.
Jules G.
Lacombe , AB
I love this!! I use it after filling my brows in with powder. It makes them look more natural. The only downside to it is that it only comes in like two shades 🙁 but if you don't want to spend a crap ton of money on brow stuff this is the way to go.. it's just under $5.
Kimberly E.
I actually featured this brow gel in my Everyday Makeup look on my Youtube Channel. It's such a nice finish to your eyebrow and it ties it all together. It's very easy to apply and it really fills in my eyebrows further than only a pencil. It's affordable and easy, I'll totally buy it again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.