3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Juliary G.
Juliary G.
MIAMI, FL
Me ecanta este producto (gel) para fijar las cejas... las hace parecer mas natural y con mucho las cejas de las que tengo, realmente lo recomiendo... super asequible. ๐Ÿ’™
Tasneem K.
Tasneem K.
I heard its a dupe for the Benefit Gimme brow so I had to get it. It's amazing, makes my eyes look fuller and stay in place brushed in the way that I brush them. My fav brow mascara and definitely will re-purchase when I run out. I love the applicator as well.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Winnipeg
This gel is absolutely amazing! It's only three dollars so you honestly can't go wrong. Super easy to use and it's what I now reach for. You should definitely try it!
Reyna J.
Reyna J.
This is an perfect dupe for any other brow product it is cheap and does its job. You can also chose between light medium and dark which is perfect for any brow color
maria cristina l.
maria cristina l.
Chile
The best eyebrow mascara i have ever tried i always repeat with this product because is easy to apply pigmented enough to have a natural look lasts all day and the best is budget friendly
Anelda F.
Anelda F.
Great formula and easy to apply. Sadly don't have my exact colour so won't repurchase. Packaging very plain and not that eye catching. Otherwise I would repurchase
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
These brow products are really good quality for their price. The colour if perfect for me, and they apply really well. They also add a lot of volume to your brows.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
I have never bought an expensive brow gel so I can't compare with high end brands. However, products like these make me not really bothered to try them! This works wonderfully, is very affordable AND it lasts a long time. What else could I ask for?
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
Toronto
Good color payoff, very affordable. I've been using it for a while now and there's still a lot of product left in the tube. Definitely worth a try.
Sonya O.
Sonya O.
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has good formula but brush does not apply the product thoroughly on the brows. Need a separate brow brush to spread the product.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.