BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
An almost perfect dupe for Gimme Brow. The spoolie is slightly larger but for the price difference I can deal with that.
Amazing for setting brows into place, giving them a fuller appearance or alone for no makeup days.
I've heard that they might be discontinuing the third shade and I really hope not! Thankfully because they're so cheap I always have a few in my drawers.
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida, sfax
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Make me brow !!!!!! Love this one sooooooooo affordable nice packaging it shape your brow so nicely amazing if your in a budget have a nice range of color for every one !!!!! I will definitely buy it again
Aleksandra A.
Trieste
If it hasn't been for the fact that I bought the wrong color, I would really enjoy it. Great dope product,keeps your hairs in place and adds color to make your brows really natural looking!
Layan S.
Riyadh
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love the wand because it is small and gets where you wants it. This product is an everyday type of product but you can build it up and clean up with concealer for a more defined brow. This also has fibers in it so it makes the brows look fuller and let's not mention the price! And I'm starting to run out so I need to go get some more like tomorrow lol
Kayla P.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is an exact dupe for Gimme Brow for literally a fraction of the price. I love this stuff! Makes my brows look a lot fuller without putting in too much work to get them that way. There is no difference between this and Benefit's and if you're on a budget, I'd forsure recommend this. Doesn't dry out as quickly either, which is an added bonus!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this brow gel. It is slightly too warm for my brows as they are very ashy however it works well with my hair color. It doesn't have as much fibers as the benefit version but is the best inexpensive alternative if one of the three shades works for you. I wish they had more shades. It also doesn't hold my brows as well as my other normal clear brow gels so I do have to coat my brows only top of this product.
Jess M.
Canada
Definitely a dupe for benefits gimme brow. It has fibres to make your brows look more full, and trust me It works! I have naturally more full brows so when I'm in a rush I just brush this through my brows and I'm good to go. It's under $5 and works like a high end product. I would recommend if your looking for a tinted brow gel.
tiffani c.
Jakarta utara
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow! I love it! Wear it alone for a natural looking brow or as finishing step on my brow routine. It gives my brow natural hair textures and making them looking fuller. The applicator is tiny so it easy to apply. It also making my brows stay put all day. Love this so much and the price is right!
Cassie R.
Hamilton
This was one of my first eyebrow gels and I loved it it did its job and was very light and didn't seem like my eyebrows were very filled in. Would recommend, very inexpensive
Kornelija B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I am loving this gel! Its really, really affordable. I am buying this gel not the first time! It makes brows look more natural and the pencil or shadows doesn't smudge. I recommend 100 percent, because it's cheap and does the job that it has to. ;)
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.