3 colors available

Giedre S.
Giedre S.
Vilnius
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this product very much, my eyebrows look very good after applying this gel mascara. I love that this product is so affordable. I have already finished one, so I think I will repurchase one more very soon. I really recommend this product to others!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
This is my first brow product. I have pretty full brows already for it isn't a necessity for me. I give it 3 stars for all those who have full brows, this product is not needed. It does keep them in place. But it's not going to become a staple product of mine.
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is an amazing dupe for the benefit Kabrow product. This has a really good amount of colour and apple very easily to the eyebrows without leaving clumps of product. I would recommend using this to also keep your eyebrows in place through out the day
Ana R.
Ana R.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
So I heard that this product is a perfect dupe for the Benefit one, I never tried the gimme brow but I always love a good deal, so I bought this essence one and I'm really happy, it gives me colour and fix my brows! So I'm super happy!
Vonnie R.
Vonnie R.
Victoria
Works so well at keeping a all hairs in place and also tints the hairs so the they appeae all smooth and one colour! Easy to get off and isn't messy as the applicator is so small so gets every single hair! Great for the front of brows for that bushy effect!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Adelaide
Love this product. I currently use medium to help blend with my dark blonde, ashy roots. This has just enough hold to keep hairs in place without feeling crunchy. The color has no traces of orange or red which is awesome and I find it to be very buildable
F L E U R G.
F L E U R G.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow mascara, I use the ahh brow pomade and once I've shaped and filled the brows I go over with this and it literally perfects the brow makes it look so good. This is the most affordable and good quality brow mascara I've ever used!
nika j.
nika j.
I own this product in brown, which fits my black brows well. I really like how it helps keep my eyebrows in shape.
The applicator brush, however, doesn't work well for me and I always smear, which is why I don't use this product as much as I'd like. If the brush was a little bit smaller, I'd give it 5 stars.
Kayleen A.
Kayleen A.
The essence brow gel is great for using after applying any brow products to your face. I usually apply the brow gel after doing my brows with Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit to ensure that it stays in place. The gel is affordable, and easy to use.
Maude L.
Maude L.
hawkesbury
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I'm not a brow gel type of person so of course I won't love this product, but yet it wasn't as awful as I thought it would've been. It wasn't amazing but it did the job pretty well. If you like the brow gel look(natural) then go for it, it's for you!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.