BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this for keeping my brows tame! It's also the perfect color for me, so I am very happy with it. It does seem to last all day for me!
Margie J.
Pretty good brow mascara, but not the best one I've used. It is very travel friendly, but I don't find that it keeps my eyebrows in place.
Michele K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is by far my favorite brow product! For the price of it , it cant be beat. I love the brush and color ! It goes on perfect each time.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I adore this product! It works great & it does a great jobat kerping my brows looking nice. Easy to apply ands dupe for the high end brands
Eliangy R.
BEST. EYEBROW. GEL. EVER. You have zero to loose with this brand, the package is not too big but it lasts like 6 months for every day use.
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
An amazing product for an easy brow set, I got mine in my ipsy and can't be happier, this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme brow but way cheaper.
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Sometimes I'm in a rush and I don't want to do the whole shebang on my brows. This is perfect to fill in slightly in a quarter of the time.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.