BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
DesiSlava K.
Varna
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like very much this product one of my favorite I use it everyday. I like the color and the gel-like formula makes it even better it's very easy to apply,  the brush is very convenient to apply the product. And a very economical product !! It's amazing
Jessica E.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It is really good for natural looking brows. It can be used without wearing any face makeup and enhancing your natural brow shape. very easy to work with. There are better products out here. But it is price worthy. A good choice for a drugstore brow gel.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I got this product in my ipsy glam bag and actually like it even more than my  tinted brow gel which is one of my holy grail products! Great little number and bonus, this is about $10 cheaper than most brow gels I use. It does dry a bit darker that when applying so keep that in mind as well. Very affordable and recommend if just starting out doing your brows.
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I had heard people referring to this product as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, and I actually find that this one gives me far better results! The shade is perfect for my skin tone and hair color, and I find it fills in my brows just enough when I'm going for a more natural brow look. The formula applies evenly, and the brush applicator makes application super easy. It also keeps my brows in place all day. At $3.49, this product is an absolute steal, and I highly recommend it!
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product was highly rated as a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow so I decided to give it a try. For $3.99, this product is absolutely amazing and I have no replaced my Benefit Gimme Brow for this... I find myself reaching for this much more often. The two products are identical in my opinion.. aside from the slight difference in the brush (Essence one is not tapered).
Hesharnee J.
Colombo
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a good tinted brow gel. It gets the job done and I like the small wand. It's not a miracle worker. If volume is what you need, I suggest the maybelline fiber one. The hold is decent. If you have unruly brows, you will need to pair this with a clear brow gel. You do not get a lot of product and it is quite wet. It takes a while to dry. Overall, not a bad product. I wish they had more shades. I have ash brown hair and the brown one is a good match. However, if you have darker hair it may be too light.
Georgia C.
Lowermoor Way, Tiverton
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This eyebrow gel is great at setting my brows whilst tinting them a little bit, it sets my brows so that they don't move around but it doesn't make them crispy and hard. I use this to finish my brows after setting them with the  NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe and the two products work well together. Sometimes if I'm in a rush I even use it alone and it's good enough for that too just for a little bit of definition.
Shrouk M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The amount of product you get is little but the product itself is working so good in holding brow hairs a pretty good amount of time. And I lobe that it has w fiber hairs to make brows look thicker and much in hair
Rãn Y.
Alger
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
PAULA A.
Zagreb
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Such an amazing product for such a low price! My hairs are quite light and this was just what I needed, it defines them perfectly! I have already bought a few of these, literally can't go on with my makeup routine without it. The packaging is very simple and easy to use, and it surprisingly lasts for a few months! For people with light coloured hairs, this is a must for every natural, no makeup day!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.