BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2006)
Buy on ULTA
Nilza B.
I use this every day it is now my go to product to put in my brows I love it!
Vicky L.
hold brows in place all day and provides a tint of color. great for the price
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. Didn't last and didn't look natural. I found it to be too thick.
Stephanie G.
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and it only cost $3.00!!!!!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Alyssa C.
I think this Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a pretty darn good little product. It lasts for ages and it's super cheap... at least in price! The quality is good and I actually think it compares to the more expensive versions of this product. I like to use it to highlight and give my brows some depth when used overtop of a brow pencil. It makes them look real, rather than just coloured in and flat. Also helps to fill in any missed patches of my brows that the pencil doesn't quite get. Definitely recommended.
Wiam B.
Alger
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love it this is the best eyebrows gel mascara for me he Last allday he don't move the quality is amazing   love it love it and the price is cheap drugstore makeup   Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara this is my go to gel mascara in Algeria is affordable  and I repurchase it again and again 😍😍😍😍 Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Terézia T.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01 more...
I wasn’t expecting much from this brow mascara but it surely became my fav one! I was in an emergency for a brow mascara so I bought it in my local drugstore. It’s very easy to use, the amount of pigment is great and since I’m blonde (more like platinum blonde) it’s pretty hard to find a shade that would match me beautifully and this one does! Love it!
Siobhaan B.
Cumbria, Workington
Pretty standard drugstore brow product to be honest. Nothing special at all, Essence are a really reliable budget brand. They really shine in the eyeliner department but other than that they are a very average, reliably decent product range. This brow mascara did exactly what it says it should, I just wasn't blown away and it didn't present me with the strong brow look I'm craving. Packaging is simple, nothing special or unique.
Nika K.
8290
This eyebrow gel is ok. It keeps my eyebrows in place for a long time. It doesn't do it for the whole day but for the good 12hours. You can easily shape your eyebrows with it and it looks natural. If you're lazy and apply just this product than you should be fine because it is going to look like you put more time in your eyebrows than you actually did. You can buy it in drugstore or online and it doesn't cost a lot of money.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.