BY ESSENCE #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...6 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Jade V.
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps my brow hairs in one place and really helps me get the thick instagram brows especially when used with anastasia beverly hills dip brow.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I got this in a kit during the holidays. It's very pigmented and thick I have to wipe excess product before applying. But color is great and product is great for the price
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Jenna B.
I have blonde eyebrows and I've been having trouble with other gels flaking or fading after several hours, then my brows look like a splotchy hot mess. Has anyone with lighter - blonde brows tried this product and had success? Also is it waterproof?
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
How good is this Gel mascara?
Devin H.
How is the shade range on this? I am looking for an alternative to benefit gimme brow in shade 1. Thanks!
Erin G.
Fort Riley, KS
Does this work as well as "gimme brow" been looking for a cheaper option! Will I have to use a pencil as well ? HELP!!

back