BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie O.
Love this. I literally stopped filling in my brows because I use this to brush them and it defines it pretty good.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really like this brow gel. My first brow gel ever plus it's cheap and good quality. Makes your eyebrows in place!
Georgia W.
Sheridan
Gives a nice color to the eyebrow hairs with out making them crunchy and hard but doesn't really hold them in place
adriana g.
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Love this light a neutral colored brow gel! I love the tiny, precise applicator, and most of all I love the price!
Glo T.
Visalia , CA
Nice product does the job doesn't stay on all day but it's easy to touch up the brush size is perfect for eyebrows
Erica E.
Springfield, MO
It doesn't fill in my brows, but does make them a bit darker and they stay in place all freaking day! Will re buy.
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love this to texture my brows. This gives them a full and bold look and I use this on top of my regular brow gel.
Valentina N.
i had use a lot of eyebrow gel mascara and this is definitely my favorite, its compact sooo good and also its cheap
Kayla I.
this gives my brows so much volume after filling them in. when im looking for a natural look i will just wear this
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Taylor U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking for an easy way to fill in my brows instead of powder and a pencil. Does this really work and make brows fuller ??
Aeron M.
Where can I buy this in Canada? I haven't seen it around.
Orianna R.