BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Genesis G.
Florida
What can I say? I just love it. The pigmentation that leaves my eyebrows is quite natural, it is a product that I am using almost every day since it is quite easy and quick to use, it leaves the eyebrow intact after a long day. This product is worth it, I recommend it.

¿Qué puedo decir? simplemente me encanta.  La pigmentación que le deja a mis cejas es bastante natural. Yo por lo general intento no traer unas cejas tan oscuras por lo cual este gel me viene perfecto,es un producto que estoy utilizando casi todos los días ya que es bastante fácil y rápido de utilizar, aparte que dura TODO el día.
Sara M.
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it as soon as possible. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price which is AWESOMEEEE (I got mine at $3 but I think if you look better you can find it a little bit more cheap) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into this type of products!!!
Paula T.
Bogotá
I like this brow mascara because it gives more color/shape to my brows without making them look overdone why have fibers that fill my eyebrows. Plus, when I'm on the go, I can swipe through each brow a few times and I'm done! This can flake initially, but once you start combing through your brows it evens out. The only downsides are the color selection (not the best) and when I go to remove at night, I have a tricky time wiping this away with makeup remover. My eyebrows feel like there's nothing on them, but they still have residual color. However, once I shower, it's all lifted away
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to add a bit of volume and fullness to yours brows. I use it on top of a brow pomade because my brows are very sparse and light, but if your brows are naturally fuller or you don't want bold brows you can use this on its own. Very inexpensive, easy to find. The dark brown color is not red toned like most brows pencil, perfect for me!
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used the benefit gimme brow gel in the shade 03. I fell in love with how natural, easy, and quick it was to use but it was 24$ for such a small bottle! I heard Essence had a similar product for just 3$ It does not hurt to try something at that price. I got the color in shade03 Soft Browny Brows. It is not the same color as the benefit product but it suits me so I don't mind. It is basically the same thing and still very easy to use. I go in with a spooly to blend everything out. I love that this does not require much effort and will definitely be getting more when I run out. Might try the darker shade too.
Lizbeth B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The Essence make me brow is a gel mascara 3 in one color fill and shape. I use the color 02 browny brows. Use the product have two ways one put chocolate shade in the points that I have to fill and then I fixed them with the product; another way to use it is simply placing the gel because it already has color and adds me with the. highly recommended
Arancha R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the only product that I use on my brows! I love it! When you apply it, it leaves your brow full, cause it has fibers, and with colour. It has the perfect undertone to make your brow look amazing and not orange like other profucts. Essence has done a perfect product with a perfect price comparing to other expensive brands! I recommend it to everyone! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Jenalyn N.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence has done it again. Another amazing product. I came across this brow gel when I was looking up dupes and apparently this was a dupe for Benefit's "Gimme Brow". I am not the person who goes full out with makeup so this tinted brow gel worked numbers on me. Can I just say how easy this was to apply? It comes with a tiny little spooly brush applicator you can comb through your hairs, filling them in and making then look more volumized. It keeps my brows in place pretty well, and overall, I LOVE this product so much.
This is my favourite drugstore eyebrow product. It is very inexpensive and long lasting . It is a great dupe for the benefit one. You can find it in any store where they sell essence products. I use it every day and it is great for thoose days when you dont have a lot of time for filling your brows. I love it and I keep buying it !!!
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I bought it after I used up the Benefit Gimme Brow to see if it would be comparable seeing as it is MUCH more affordable. The pigmentation is not quite as good as the benefit one, however I really love this product. I cannot believe how well it makes my brows look, and how long it lasts for the price you pay. I would recommend this product, especially to anyone new to makeup, or experiencing with brow gels, before spending a ton on a more expensive version.
Nicole E.
I've been trying to figure out some good and cheap brands for my brows and I saw this at target the other day what would any of you say about this product
Taylor U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking for an easy way to fill in my brows instead of powder and a pencil. Does this really work and make brows fuller ??
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
How many shades do they have?
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Is this a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Not willing to commit to $30 for one tube.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...