BY ESSENCE #17 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I heard this was a dupe for the benefit gimme brow and it is. It’s a drugstore option so it doesn’t work quite as well as the Benefit one but it’s still nice!
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works amazingly and fills in brows to perfection! Comes in several colors and super inexpensive. Gel like formula and comes with a brush for easy application.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a good value tinited brow gel. Next time tho i will probly buy the lighter shade to give more 3D affect to my brow. But over all it's a good product.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this product. I tried it because I was hoping it was a dupe of Glossier’s Boy Brow. It’s pretty similar, although the brush is too big for my liking.
Peachie C.
I love this brow gel! The small brush makes application super easy and it lasts on my brows all day - even with sweat. I recommend this product to everyone.
Elena S.
Is this the only color or does it come in multiple shades?Thanks!
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
How many shades do they have?
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Is this a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Not willing to commit to $30 for one tube.

back