BY ESSENCE #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...6 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
My go too brow gel! I'm in the shade blondy brows, and I use a Taupe brow pencil, and it's perfect! Keeps brow hairs in place and give a hint of color. Be careful because you can deposit too much color and it can get gloopy.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Jade V.
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Where can I find this product in a store?? I'd really like to try it out.
Zoe H.
Does it really works??
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I've seen people use this a lot is it that good? Worth buying?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Does it come in black? Where did you find this?
Elena S.
Is this the only color or does it come in multiple shades?Thanks!

back