BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Such an amazing brow product at an amazing price point. I picked this product up on a whim from Shoppers Drug Mart, while looking to purchase the Benefit Give Me Brow. And honestly it's such a great product and very comparable to the Benefit one in my opinion. They have 3 shades that will meet most people and it holds your brows in place. I find that my brow hairs can move throughout the day but when I use this in my brows they don't go any where. I love this product and I use it on a daily even if I'm not wearing makeup; it leaves my brows looking polished. If you see it, I recommend you picking it up and giving it a shot. At only $4, you will be surprised in how amazing it works.
María B.
Make Me Brow by Essence is an excellent gel mascara that keeps your brow in place while giving it a hint of color. It's really easy to apply as the applicator is so tiny. Moreover, it has fibers, so it gives volume to your brows. I just use this gel because I already have bushy brows and I'm not into brow pencils, but it's more than enough. I use it everyday and I totally love it. Totally recommend it!
Genesis G.
Florida
What can I say? I just love it. The pigmentation that leaves my eyebrows is quite natural, it is a product that I am using almost every day since it is quite easy and quick to use, it leaves the eyebrow intact after a long day. This product is worth it, I recommend it.

¿Qué puedo decir? simplemente me encanta.  La pigmentación que le deja a mis cejas es bastante natural. Yo por lo general intento no traer unas cejas tan oscuras por lo cual este gel me viene perfecto,es un producto que estoy utilizando casi todos los días ya que es bastante fácil y rápido de utilizar, aparte que dura TODO el día.
Sara M.
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it as soon as possible. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price which is AWESOMEEEE (I got mine at $3 but I think if you look better you can find it a little bit more cheap) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into this type of products!!!
Paula T.
Bogotá
I like this brow mascara because it gives more color/shape to my brows without making them look overdone why have fibers that fill my eyebrows. Plus, when I'm on the go, I can swipe through each brow a few times and I'm done! This can flake initially, but once you start combing through your brows it evens out. The only downsides are the color selection (not the best) and when I go to remove at night, I have a tricky time wiping this away with makeup remover. My eyebrows feel like there's nothing on them, but they still have residual color. However, once I shower, it's all lifted away
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to add a bit of volume and fullness to yours brows. I use it on top of a brow pomade because my brows are very sparse and light, but if your brows are naturally fuller or you don't want bold brows you can use this on its own. Very inexpensive, easy to find. The dark brown color is not red toned like most brows pencil, perfect for me!
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used the benefit gimme brow gel in the shade 03. I fell in love with how natural, easy, and quick it was to use but it was 24$ for such a small bottle! I heard Essence had a similar product for just 3$ It does not hurt to try something at that price. I got the color in shade03 Soft Browny Brows. It is not the same color as the benefit product but it suits me so I don't mind. It is basically the same thing and still very easy to use. I go in with a spooly to blend everything out. I love that this does not require much effort and will definitely be getting more when I run out. Might try the darker shade too.
Lizbeth B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The Essence make me brow is a gel mascara 3 in one color fill and shape. I use the color 02 browny brows. Use the product have two ways one put chocolate shade in the points that I have to fill and then I fixed them with the product; another way to use it is simply placing the gel because it already has color and adds me with the. highly recommended
Arancha R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the only product that I use on my brows! I love it! When you apply it, it leaves your brow full, cause it has fibers, and with colour. It has the perfect undertone to make your brow look amazing and not orange like other profucts. Essence has done a perfect product with a perfect price comparing to other expensive brands! I recommend it to everyone! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Jenalyn N.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence has done it again. Another amazing product. I came across this brow gel when I was looking up dupes and apparently this was a dupe for Benefit's "Gimme Brow". I am not the person who goes full out with makeup so this tinted brow gel worked numbers on me. Can I just say how easy this was to apply? It comes with a tiny little spooly brush applicator you can comb through your hairs, filling them in and making then look more volumized. It keeps my brows in place pretty well, and overall, I LOVE this product so much.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this stuff any good? I've been on the hunt for singe great cheap eyebrow products.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Is this a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Not willing to commit to $30 for one tube.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?