BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Gabriela Y.
BEST THING FOR BROWS EVER! I got my first one on my ipsy and now I can' t stop buying it!!!!💞 Amazing job essence
Lizeth R.
Burleson
This brow gel is amazing, it's so inexpensive and it works great! I have bought it more than a few times already!
Zoulikha B.
I love how good looks on me. For its price it has amazing quality. The only thing is that I run out of it si fast
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
This is the closest thing that I've found to the Gimme Brow by Benefit. I love that it only costs a few dollars!
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Jennifer N.
You can't beat the price and it's an amazing product! Long wearing and keeps my brows well defined and in place.
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is very interesting....Only $3! Anyone tried it? Do you think it is a good dupe, or is there something better?
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
Mackenzie T.
New Port Richey
Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!