BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Annika B.
Jackson, TN
This is a fantastic dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Very volumizing and keeps the brows looking natural. It does not look them in place though.
Steffany T.
Armenia
Didn't reach my expectations, the brush is to small but some how takes to much product, didn't last that long and didn't hold my eyebrow swagger!
Alondra R.
Inexpensive product and definitely compares do the Benefit one. Helps fill sparse areas and make your brows appear fuller. Such a great product.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product. It is so affordable. You can get it at ulta. It's only like three bucks. It's long-lasting. Great for every day. Easy to apply and easy to use. I would totally recommend.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Jennifer E.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I like this just to set my brows after I put my pomade on. Can use by itself for natural brows as well. For the price, this is a great product.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Rebecca P.
I use this stuff on the reg. It's like hair spray for my brows. Keeps them in place all day and adds jus a touch of color. Very natural looking
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
Works perfect for my blonde brows, and is a great price. Would recommend for any beginner or someone who doesn't take my time on their eyebrows
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
đź’–Emmy đź’–.
Wilmington, DE
Is this product long lasting? And does it dry down matte?
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Does this flake after application?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
emma d.
Mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!