BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to add a bit of volume and fullness to yours brows. I use it on top of a brow pomade because my brows are very sparse and light, but if your brows are naturally fuller or you don't want bold brows you can use this on its own. Very inexpensive, easy to find. The dark brown color is not red toned like most brows pencil, perfect for me!
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used the benefit gimme brow gel in the shade 03. I fell in love with how natural, easy, and quick it was to use but it was 24$ for such a small bottle! I heard Essence had a similar product for just 3$ It does not hurt to try something at that price. I got the color in shade03 Soft Browny Brows. It is not the same color as the benefit product but it suits me so I don't mind. It is basically the same thing and still very easy to use. I go in with a spooly to blend everything out. I love that this does not require much effort and will definitely be getting more when I run out. Might try the darker shade too.
Lizbeth B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The Essence make me brow is a gel mascara 3 in one color fill and shape. I use the color 02 browny brows. Use the product have two ways one put chocolate shade in the points that I have to fill and then I fixed them with the product; another way to use it is simply placing the gel because it already has color and adds me with the. highly recommended
Arancha R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the only product that I use on my brows! I love it! When you apply it, it leaves your brow full, cause it has fibers, and with colour. It has the perfect undertone to make your brow look amazing and not orange like other profucts. Essence has done a perfect product with a perfect price comparing to other expensive brands! I recommend it to everyone! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Jenalyn N.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence has done it again. Another amazing product. I came across this brow gel when I was looking up dupes and apparently this was a dupe for Benefit's "Gimme Brow". I am not the person who goes full out with makeup so this tinted brow gel worked numbers on me. Can I just say how easy this was to apply? It comes with a tiny little spooly brush applicator you can comb through your hairs, filling them in and making then look more volumized. It keeps my brows in place pretty well, and overall, I LOVE this product so much.
This is my favourite drugstore eyebrow product. It is very inexpensive and long lasting . It is a great dupe for the benefit one. You can find it in any store where they sell essence products. I use it every day and it is great for thoose days when you dont have a lot of time for filling your brows. I love it and I keep buying it !!!
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I bought it after I used up the Benefit Gimme Brow to see if it would be comparable seeing as it is MUCH more affordable. The pigmentation is not quite as good as the benefit one, however I really love this product. I cannot believe how well it makes my brows look, and how long it lasts for the price you pay. I would recommend this product, especially to anyone new to makeup, or experiencing with brow gels, before spending a ton on a more expensive version.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product everyday! It's supposed to be a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but after trying the essence version, I've never had the urge to try the high end version! Blondy brows is the perfect shade for my cool toned eyebrows. This gives more volume to your brows, tints them, and holds them in place. I love this!
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I had heard people referring to this product as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, and I actually find that this one gives me far better results! The shade is perfect for my skin tone and hair color, and I find it fills in my brows just enough when I'm going for a more natural brow look. The formula applies evenly, and the brush applicator makes application super easy. It also keeps my brows in place all day. At $3.49, this product is an absolute steal, and I highly recommend it!
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..🙆
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Virginia C.
Guayana, Bolivar
Good product?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Tyana P.
I've been wanting to try this but does it actually keep ur brows in shape and how long does it last?
Karen E.
Saint Louis, MO
How well does this product really work? How accurate are the colors?