BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My favorite brow mascara! Color is nice and easy to apply! Highly recommend
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I just bought this in the dark brown shade and I love it!! I've tried a couple other tinted brow gels before and they went on chunky and streaky and I didn't like them. But this was $3.99 (canadian) and oh my gosh, I can't believe the quality !! So smooth and perfectly quafs my brows, sculpts them and they stay put all day!! When I'm done applying, with NO other products I find the look to be like your natural brows only better! Which I love! They'd also be perfect after filling in with my Anastasia powder or brow wiz. Can be dressed down or up. But either way this product will be a staple for me!!! And you cannot beat the price!!
Jannat H.
jericho
I use this to set my brows and kinda fluff them up after I fill them in with a brow pencil and it helps my brows to last all day. I wish Essence would add a couple of colors to the range, but since I have dark brow hairs I can get away with the medium brown in spite of filling my brows in with an auburn pencil. The brush is a great size--not too big and not too small--and it is wiry enough to actually catch the hairs and coat them without gooping on too much product. Make Me Brow is definitely a steal at less than $5, and I will faithfully repurchase.
Nicolette T.
Vancouver
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love love love this product! It is a perfect dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow and it is about $3! I picked this up from a shoppers when I was on a trip and forgot my gimme brow and I was blown away. The applicator brush plumps brows perfectly without any clumps and the product lasts all day. It leaves the brows feeling a natural gel rather than hard too! I would recommend this to anyone and every one
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
After completing my eyebrows and finishing them a bit of shape,, I like to use an eyebrow fixative and in this case my other discovery has been the Make me brow Essence of which is also said clone of Benefit's Gimme Brown, as always,  besides I do not have it, but it is clearly inspiration, in fact, Benefit has recently changed its design into several products including the eyebrows range, but in the old design of the pakaging is very similar to this and the gupillón is very similar in size and shape, also adds fibritas by passing it through the eyebrows. The biggest difference is the price
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Is this a dupe of Gimme brow? Yes, absolutely. I have been using it for a week now and it's very easy to work with. I really like the brush and colour. It may wipe off or smudge if you use a heavy hand and I would recommend putting foundation on first. I like to fill in sparse hairs with a brow pencil and use this next, as pictured.
Essence has phenomenal customer service and stands behind their products which I respect and will continue my patronage 😊. At first I was on the fence about this being a duplicate of gimmebrow but after using everyday now I have to say it may be even better.
Nu S.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Browny Brows 02
What a wonderful tiny thing... I don't go for a precise, sharp eyebrow look these days and I prefer to just keep things natural, slightly bushy. My eyebrows are rather thick already and gets really long. But as soon as I trim it, it looks sparse and clearly different to one another. But this really helped fill in those gaps and get them in a slightly more purposeful naturally bushy look.
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is a part of my every day make up routine. I have been using it for like two years now and haven't found another gel that works better for me. You just can't beat it especially because of how affordable it is. I have gone through like 5 of these thingies already.
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used the benefit gimme brow gel in the shade 03. I fell in love with how natural, easy, and quick it was to use but it was 24$ for such a small bottle! I heard Essence had a similar product for just 3$ It does not hurt to try something at that price. I got the color in shade03 Soft Browny Brows. It is not the same color as the benefit product but it suits me so I don't mind. It is basically the same thing and still very easy to use. I go in with a spooly to blend everything out. I love that this does not require much effort and will definitely be getting more when I run out. Might try the darker shade too.
Lizbeth B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The Essence make me brow is a gel mascara 3 in one color fill and shape. I use the color 02 browny brows. Use the product have two ways one put chocolate shade in the points that I have to fill and then I fixed them with the product; another way to use it is simply placing the gel because it already has color and adds me with the. highly recommended
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.