3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
nicole t.
nicole t.
Okay yesss....in love with this company and this gel though?? Im a farr skin girl and my eye brows are non existant and this product makes a huge diffrence..amazing..girl-do u even brow??
Danny P.
Danny P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
It has lasted me for over a year! It's so amazing and fills out my eyebrows so nicely. I couldn't believe that for a product of this price it would last for so long! Totally worth the buy
Maike R.
Maike R.
This eyebrow gel from essence is not a favorite! If it had a longer brush for the application it would be a lot easier to use. When I applied it on my brows it matches the color of my brows very good, but after a few hours it made them look slightly grey and green. I did not liked this product.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
essence is one of my favourite drug store brands, it has very good quality for its price! this is one of the only tinted brow gels i've ever liked, it kept my brows in place all day!
Kate M.
Kate M.
This is a great little eyebrow gel that lightly tints the brows. It is very easy to apply and easy to control the little wand. I have found this gel to be a lot better than other drugstore brands I have tried. I don't think that it is fantastic at setting the brows but it still does the job.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Toranto
It's really nice it tinted my brows but I don't like how the product is so wet it's pretty good but give me a brow is 10 times better than this but for three dollars it's really good but I wouldn't buy it again
Frances M.
Frances M.
Cape Town, Western Cape
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Best affordable eyebrow gel ever!! Love the fibers and colour stay effect. Perfect for finishing off the brow or alone for days where I don't feel like fully filling in my eyebrows.
Erin a.
Erin a.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is okay for a touch up on the brows or tp run over when your done filling in your brows with brow pomeade its very cheap too Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
mi favorito para las cejas es perfecto  es económico y hace muy bien su función me deja los pelitos de las cejas  en su lugar por mucho tiempo para mi es infalible.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton
This is the best I product ever I love it for my eyebrows it's a duped to a benefit product which is awesome because you're saving yourself a lot of money for only a few dollars you're getting a bomb product
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.