3 colors available

Buy on Target*
María Z.
María Z.
New Castle, DE
I'm not 100% happy with this because it doesn't fill the brows completely. If you are new to filling in your brows this is a good option for you. I have to say that it's not longlasting as I expected and there is no a huge range of shades so it's not easy to find your match color.
Kateryna Y.
Kateryna Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is my favourite product for brows. This mascara makes my eyebrows fluffy and dense. The gel has a fiber. Brush on mascara very small and well suited even for thin eyebrows. The colors of this mascara are just perfect, especially 01 for blondes (even for brunettes).
Mihaela D.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every single day and i cant live without this one. I live brow products and this one is soooooo so amazing. Easy to use and i recommend it to everyone!!! I use it for 4 years now, and im inlove with it. P.s. Its really affordable so u dont lose anything to try it!!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Greta B.
Greta B.
Pivašiūnai
I use a lot of essence make up products and I can't lie, all of them is pretty great. This tinted eyebrow gel will not last you all day, but if you use it with brow powder it sets it very nicely.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Inês S.
Inês S.
It's a really good product! I was a bit hesitating when I bought it, but then I was really surprised by how good it actually is. It applies really smoothly and gives that little extra color and kick to your brows which helps complete any look. I severely recommend it!
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Denise g.
Denise g.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
For me this product although valued good and pocket friendly I would rate this as ok due to the product drying faster on my brows before I got the chance to shape correctly. I also found it to be very sticky but if you are looking for a quick brow id definetly recommend it.
Kinga B.
Kinga B.
Coventry , West Midlands
Review for: Other
For the price it's a pretty decent product, but i feel like it goes on a little uneven. It's hard to not get it to clump up in certain areas of the brow. I don't currently used them right now, but I have used them on and off for a while. Good for you ' first brow gel ' to try out
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.