BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
I love essence they have great quality products for a great price. This stuff is amazing it gets a little flakey but good with a brow gel
Gail B.
I like this product especially for the price. It doesn’t do a great job of covering my grays but it adds color and depth to my eyebrows.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Madeline H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is 100% a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. At about $3 at Ulta, this is hard to beat. It keeps unruly brow hairs in place all day.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Baillie A.
Salyersville
Love this brow gel when I need to do my brows in a hurry! It is so easy and simple to use! Can be used on its own or to set your brows!
Face It B.
Some people compare this to gimme brow but I actually like this better! The brush tip is longer, making it super easy to use. Love it!
Leslie N.
bay area
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I use this when I’m too lazy to do my brows but want them to look darker and natural. Doesn’t really help keep your brows in place tho.
Zoe F.
Adds a bit of extra colour, can be used on its own but I put it on top of my other products used on my brows to help keep them in place
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.