BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey G.
Very easy to use. Adds color to your brows but doesn't help if you want to shape them.
Emily E.
I love it. So worth it and such a good price. Essence products are normally good ones!
Natalie E.
I use this and it is a dupe for gimme brow. Does the exact same thing and is so cheap
Darlina T.
I like this mascara but i ise for my eyebrown essence the color is so good need taste
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This eyebrow gel mascara is so good because your eyebrows look good!! ☺️ good product
Beatrice P.
Love this! Virtually same thing as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the cost
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Paige L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting. Easy to use. I want really into brow gel until I used this product.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
Nilza B.
I use this every day it is now my go to product to put in my brows I love it!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.