BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Anastasia S.
Exellent product consistency. Eybrows look natural. There is.one drawback, on the brush is too much of the product.
Brigete F.
Este producto me encanta. Peina mis cejas y a la vez les da color. Y sobre todo muy barato. Al alcance de mis manos
Apostu G.
Essence has really good producția for the prices that you pay
I think this might be my favorite product from them
Marta g.
I cost about 8 euros on works very well I really like the testura that qualifies me fill and fix your eyebrows
Joana F.
SO comparable to the Benefit Gimme Brow (I think that's the name) that I stopped using that one all together.
Sara C.
It makes my brows look flawless! I repurchased it more. Amazing product! It is cheap and does a wonderful job
Coni V.
Me eencanta como queda, pigmenta bien, deja super bien las pestañas, me encanta como las deja, super bien
Rachel B.
Seaton Burn, Newcastle Upon Tyne
This brow gel Mascara is really good, it has a lovely colour and makes brows look very natural and full
Sabrina S.
It's ok not going to buy it again. It stays on long and easy to apply but not a fan of the gel
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My favorite brow mascara! Color is nice and easy to apply! Highly recommend
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.