BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Beatrice P.
Love this! Virtually same thing as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the cost
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Paige L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting. Easy to use. I want really into brow gel until I used this product.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
Nilza B.
I use this every day it is now my go to product to put in my brows I love it!
Vicky L.
hold brows in place all day and provides a tint of color. great for the price
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. Didn't last and didn't look natural. I found it to be too thick.
Stephanie G.
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and it only cost $3.00!!!!!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Alyssa C.
I think this Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a pretty darn good little product. It lasts for ages and it's super cheap... at least in price! The quality is good and I actually think it compares to the more expensive versions of this product. I like to use it to highlight and give my brows some depth when used overtop of a brow pencil. It makes them look real, rather than just coloured in and flat. Also helps to fill in any missed patches of my brows that the pencil doesn't quite get. Definitely recommended.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.