3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Aida F.
Aida F.
I tried it and ended up not liking it as I hoped. It's really inexpensive and cool toned but it makes your eyebrows look powdery and that's what I don't like. And it comes only in two shades. It's OK but not really impressed with it
Laura L.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! So quick and easy to use. I would like a little mor precision but for the most part it's easy to use. It stays out and doesn't rub off like powders. I would recommend this in combination with and eyebrow brush.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Medellín
The best thing ever.
It's easy to apply, affordable, long lasting and gives a very natural look which is what I look for!
I have been using this for a month now and will continue using it forever!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel is awesome! It's easy to apply and remove. Just a quick swipe and your brows are looking o'natural!! Love this size of the container, easy to carry in your pocket if your in the go!!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
This eyebrow mascara is amazing. I usually have very thin eyebrows, and sometimes I can't be bothered filling in my eyebrows, and when I used this product I was shocked! I think it is very simmilar with the benefit gimme brow!
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I got this at Shoppers drug mart for super cheap cause i've seen that it's supposed to be a good dupe for the high end brand. I do like it! It works really well and i would definitely buy it again :)
Kacper N.
Kacper N.
Antwerp
Light in pigment but works great as a Base product for your brows. Spooly is perfect-sized and allows you to get the perfect shape of the brow. Long lasting and doesn't wear off, however it doesn't hold your eyebrows in place.
Rebecca I.
Rebecca I.
Delta, BC
I love this product! I have very full brows and this product has the perfect amount of pigment to fill in any imperfections, it keeps my brows in place and it lasts through a full evening of dancing. Total steal for the price.
zoe b.
zoe b.
Essence brow gel is a very affordable product with great quality, definitely good value. It's good to set your already filled in brows or just to use on its own as it makes the look thicker and nice. Definitely would recommend.
Kaytlyn O.
Kaytlyn O.
surrey
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day with my dip brow. It applies easily . I've gone through one already and I'm on my second . My first one lasted me almost a year I believe. I bought it at shoppers drug mart and would totally recommend
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.