3 colors available

Mery M.
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product gives a natural look and color to the brows that's perfect for a simple, understated look where you don't want the brows to be the center of attention. It does not have a very strong hold.

I totally recommend this to anyone whos looking for a brow mascara, cheap on price but not on quality.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Love this product! Sinceramente the first time, it workshop for me! Gaves me a verynice definition, very cheap and doesn't dry! I haver mine for 5 months, more or less, and the product os like a new! Produto ótimo, barato, dá boa definição e não seca! Tenho o meu há mais ou menos 5 meses e está como novo!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my absolute favourite brow product - and it comes with such an affordable price tag! I have purchased so many of these and the quality is always amazing! I use it to hold my brows in place after I've filled them in, or on days where I'm doing light makeup I use it to give them a bit of colour.
Del b.
Del b.
New york city
Review for: Browny Brows 02
tbh, i was hoping this would add more color and hold to my brows but it doesn't do much of either, i still enjoy the product for brushing out my brows but not as much color pay off as i was hoping. since it is super affordable im not upset about it, just be warned if thats what you are looking for
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Stevenage, Hertofrdshire
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Great dupe for benefit gimme brow, much cheaper alternative and does exactly the same job! I use just to give some texture to my brows and set the hairs in place. I ordered mine online but I'm pretty sure you can pick them up in the drugstore! This is a handy product to have in your makeup bag!
Aaron & Ruth C.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It's so affordable, has a natural finish, is easy to apply and is a really compact size. Sometimes I think a smaller size is better with eyebrow products because you use so little so if the product size was bigger then it would dry out quicker.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
I do like this, but eyebrow gels aren't quite for me. The colour of this is fairly light but doesn't quite suit my hair colour (I'm strawberry blonde/red head) but I can make it work. It feels a bit hard and crunchy to me, but it doesn't look bad when applied. I'd recommend this over the Benefit.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
This eyebrow gel is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it yet,you definitely should! If you have lighter eyebrows you can put just a little bit of it on and it will keep them in place for the whole day,and if you have thick brows you can put more layers and it will work the same on you
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mississauga, Ontario
The best brow plumping, filling, and setting product I have found. This leaves my brows looking great all day without the crunchy feeling. I even have sparse brows and I just take the product on the tip to directly place some colour there and it looks like I have naturally perfect brows!
Frankie A.
Frankie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
So similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow. Essence's make me brow really sets my brow hairs into place. (I have really thick brows so I know it works well if it tames my brows) colours are opaque and very natural looking. Price is beyond perfect! Amazing value at only $1.80 at my local drugstore.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.