3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
This brow gel is AMAZING!  It is comparable to the high end products that I've used in the past.  The small brush and compact size makes it an easy carry throughout the day or while travelling.  No flaking and great match for my brows.  Great as a filler or to set brows and a definite repurchase!!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product everyday! It's supposed to be a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but after trying the essence version, I've never had the urge to try the high end version! Blondy brows is the perfect shade for my cool toned eyebrows. This gives more volume to your brows, tints them, and holds them in place. I love this!
Hagar a.
Hagar a.
I am always pleseantly surprised by Essance products. This gel is so easy to apply, it doesn't make a mess around the eyebrow like other eyebrow gels I have tried in the past. It is my first time using this product, and I would deffinetly buy again, it makes my eybrows so naturaly perfect. Would absolutly reccomend
Lea L.
Lea L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Wonderful brow gel. I use it everyday to hold my brows in place. It gives my brows a plumped-up look with a hint of color to help fill in sparse areas. I cannot recommend it enough for the price. I've heard that it compares with high end brow products and I'm convinced it does. I will be repurchasing again.
Mery M.
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product gives a natural look and color to the brows that's perfect for a simple, understated look where you don't want the brows to be the center of attention. It does not have a very strong hold.

I totally recommend this to anyone whos looking for a brow mascara, cheap on price but not on quality.
Mafiatene S.
Mafiatene S.
Linz
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I don't know how to beginn. It was an okay product. I sometimes forget to use this product, because sometimes it can be quite messy. But let's not forget the price point. It'r really cheap. I would recommend it to you guys and I for sure would buy it again since its a really cheap and it helps me saving money.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Love this product! Sinceramente the first time, it workshop for me! Gaves me a verynice definition, very cheap and doesn't dry! I haver mine for 5 months, more or less, and the product os like a new! Produto ótimo, barato, dá boa definição e não seca! Tenho o meu há mais ou menos 5 meses e está como novo!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my absolute favourite brow product - and it comes with such an affordable price tag! I have purchased so many of these and the quality is always amazing! I use it to hold my brows in place after I've filled them in, or on days where I'm doing light makeup I use it to give them a bit of colour.
Del b.
Del b.
New york city
Review for: Browny Brows 02
tbh, i was hoping this would add more color and hold to my brows but it doesn't do much of either, i still enjoy the product for brushing out my brows but not as much color pay off as i was hoping. since it is super affordable im not upset about it, just be warned if thats what you are looking for
Aaron & Ruth C.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It's so affordable, has a natural finish, is easy to apply and is a really compact size. Sometimes I think a smaller size is better with eyebrow products because you use so little so if the product size was bigger then it would dry out quicker.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.