BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Jamie S.
point marion
Stays on all day one k my favorite brands never have any pronlems love the whole make up line
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This product is cheap but it gets the job done. It last long and doe not feel sticky at all.
Summer A.
This is the first product I ever used for my eyebrows. I loved it and how easy it was to use.
Briar D.
I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!
Brieanna L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
For the very good price and the really good pigment it is very comparable to the benefit one.
Jeneia P.
This product is affordable. The packaging was simple and nice. Mine was kind of messy though
Juritzi R.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
LOVED THIS GEL IT IS ONLY ABOUT $3 DOLLARS WORKS GREAT EASILY FOUND AT ULTA!! Must try out
Katelyn R.
Middletown, NJ
just got this and I love it. doesn't apply too much product but makes a great natural brow
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing, I thought it would be difficult and messy. Not at all with a brush quick and easy
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.