3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Virginie L.
Virginie L.
This product is sooooo affordable and does wonders! There isn't a day when I don't put a little bit of it on and it seems like there always is some product left! I use it in the darker shade to match my natural eyebrow color and I love how it makes my eyebrows look sharp and defined
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Luleå
I love this product! It really does thicken up your brows, as it has tiny little fibres in it (you can't see these once they're in your brows). The wand is very small, so it's easy to apply to the brows. In the blonde shade it's a nice cool taupe-y colour, although if you have extremely pale brows then it may be a bit too dark on you.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great brow product especially for the price! The gel adds the right amount of colour to my brows and keeps them in place all day. The formula tends to be on the wetter side and the relatively large size of the spoolie means it can be easy to make a mess or deposit too much product. Overall I'll still use it because it does do the job.
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The Essence make me brow is a gel mascara 3 in one color fill and shape. I use the color 02 browny brows. Use the product have two ways one put chocolate shade in the points that I have to fill and then I fixed them with the product; another way to use it is simply placing the gel because it already has color and adds me with the. highly recommended
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Garson, ON
BEST BROW GEL AROUND! Seriously obsessed with this! I have multiple backups because I'm scared that they will one day discontinue this! The wand is the perfect size, the product is moussey and has fibers to help fill in the bald spots! This is amazing and is so cost efficient! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try it out!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this brow gel. It is slightly too warm for my brows as they are very ashy however it works well with my hair color. It doesn't have as much fibers as the benefit version but is the best inexpensive alternative if one of the three shades works for you. I wish they had more shades. It also doesn't hold my brows as well as my other normal clear brow gels so I do have to coat my brows only top of this product.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
I honestly didn't find anything special about this product. I don't feel that it is comparable to Benefits 'Gimme Brow'. I did not find that it did much for my brows, the formula was quite watery and took awhile to dry. It is a low price point, but I would rather spend the money and get a product that does more for my brows.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Pierrefonds , QC
Recently purchased this eyebrow gel in "03 soft browny brows" and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! It gives the eyebrows a natural look and keeps them set in place all day long. I was sceptical about the colour at first, but it dries a bit darker than the immediate colour swatch. I will definitely be re-purchasing this item!
Gabka J.
Gabka J.
Great and cheap alternative to highend brow gels. Unfortunately they have just two shades of this eyebrow gel. I purchased second packaging a few days ago. Great little helper for the days, when you are in the hurry or just do not want the full glam brow... Good pigmentation and helps brows to stay on the place during the day.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
This brow gel is AMAZING!  It is comparable to the high end products that I've used in the past.  The small brush and compact size makes it an easy carry throughout the day or while travelling.  No flaking and great match for my brows.  Great as a filler or to set brows and a definite repurchase!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.