BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristy T.
I use this to set my brows after the pomade or on natural days by itself super affordable and a good color match for my brows
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Aura A.
I loooooove this product, it leaves my brows so natural and organized, and the best of all is that Essence is cruelty free!!!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've been looking for a very long time for a product that doesn't smear and expand as it gets warm, this is a great product.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
Decent formula, only a few colors available. Not quite a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, but it's pretty good in a pinch.
Amber Q.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Comparable to Gimme Brow. The price is on point and the effect it gives is everything. Found mine at target. It was like $4
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
Cynthia S.
tarpon springs
Gives my brows a nice tint where I need it the most and the price value can't be beat would definitely repurchase this item
Alex M.
Batavia, OH
I'm obsessed with this. I got it through my Ipsy bag and I now use it all the time. The tube really lasts for a while too.
Leah T.
This drug store brand is my go to for the start of my brow routine. it makes my eyebrows look filler since mone are patchy!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.