BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lorena C.
Camagajevci
Very easy to apply and to blend it out. It's very pigmented and long lasting. It's so incredibly cheap yet it's such a good product, I use it all the time!!
Angelica F.
This is kind of like a dupe for gimme brows from benefit but cheaper. I kind of want the wand to be a bit more small but overall I would buy this again.
Chancey V.
Vancouver, BC
This is a very inexpensive brow gel that actually does what it is suppose to do. I would say it is a inexpensive dupe for the gimme brow from benefit
Marcela B.
i love it. Personally it's the first product of eyebrows that i use it and I loved. So this year I will use more of this product, I recommended. :)
Camila G.
Cúcuta
En maravillosooooo para tus cejas me encanta, lastimosamente ya se me agotó pero es maravilloso este producto me encantaría volverlo a obtener.
Sára K.
I liked it wery much and I used it for almost a year :) the only problem was that I have not really seealn that it holded my brow in place
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
I've tried this one but I didn't like it that much. My all time favorite mascara is the I <3 EXTREME, the black one with the pink letters.
Mariá G.
Bogotá COL
This brand is a favorite because it leaves a very natural look, this product I get it in pharmacies and I love how it leaves the eyebrows
Sílvia A.
Good for brushing the eyebrows and gives a little colour. Must clean the brush before aplication not to aplly to many product. Good price
Sarina S.
Toronto, ON
This keeps the brows in place without leave a residue. It coats the brows perfectly! And I would say is very comparable to benefits brow
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.