BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2011)
Buy on ULTA
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Johnna R.
I secure my eyebrows with this gel. Adds color fibers to your eyebrows they don't smudge on me.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
It's ok not a fan but it does the job color is a little off but for the price you can't beat it
frances k.
Favorite brow gel ever. Less than $3. Tames my brow.hairs and holds them in place. Great stuff.
Tiffany P.
This is Benefit Gimme Brow for 3 dollars. This product is hands down amazing and I love it!!!!!
Heather S.
Georgetown, KY
Pretty good! Does the job and I really like he price! A good alternative to its competition!
Jamie S.
point marion
Stays on all day one k my favorite brands never have any pronlems love the whole make up line
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This product is cheap but it gets the job done. It last long and doe not feel sticky at all.
Brieanna L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
For the very good price and the really good pigment it is very comparable to the benefit one.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.