3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Katie A.
Katie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
An almost perfect dupe for Gimme Brow. The spoolie is slightly larger but for the price difference I can deal with that.
Amazing for setting brows into place, giving them a fuller appearance or alone for no makeup days.
I've heard that they might be discontinuing the third shade and I really hope not! Thankfully because they're so cheap I always have a few in my drawers.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Vernon, BC
This eyebrow gel does a decent job of taming my messy brows. The staying power is great, and it doesn't smudged off. The colours are so-so. I use the lightest blonde shade they make, but I have to settle for a colour that is a bit darker than my natural brows because they don't make a shade light enough.  I use this almost everyday, and would recommend for people who have full brows that don't need filling just maybe a little taming.
Bo S.
Bo S.
Hey there! I used this little Cutie looking eyebrow gel,

a friend told me about it because she had almost No eyebrows... she told me it looked really good on her and I should try it... so I did.

The result is not SOOO big but it Just keeps all the hair's Nice on place and color's Just a little bit.. iff there was more color in it, i Would really use this every day...
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is a great cruelty-free version of the Benefit Gimme Brow. It holds your brows in place and is an amazing price. The brush is just the right size and it layers well over other eyebrow pencils. I have thick eyebrows naturally so it doesn't do much to fill them in with the fibres but it holds them in place over the spaces I do fill in with a pencil. I'll use it on it's own on no makeup makeup days because it adds just enough for my brows to look polished without looking over done. I'm a big fan.
Layan S.
Layan S.
Riyadh
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love the wand because it is small and gets where you wants it. This product is an everyday type of product but you can build it up and clean up with concealer for a more defined brow. This also has fibers in it so it makes the brows look fuller and let's not mention the price! And I'm starting to run out so I need to go get some more like tomorrow lol
Djordja G.
Djordja G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I sell some drugstore makeup so I'm good at this point.Essence is not my favourte one so I don't like them actually.But sometimes the surprise me with some products! This one is really good but I don't think there's enough shades.I have one too dark, and one too light.It's good like brow fixator.I don't recommend this if you can't find right shade.
koala B.
koala B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Me gusta mucho este producto . Tiene ni bien precio y rellena muy bien los huecos . Yo paso el cupillon por encima para acabo natural pero perfecto y si quiero más definición  cojo el producto con el pincel de cejas y las defino y listo queda genial . Puedes darle el bado que más te guste  Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Caribana A.
Caribana A.
Bilbao
I just love this eye brow gel mascara, it's great. It gives you color, it fills the spaces where you do not have hair in the eyebrow and gives volume. I love it, it is one of my favorites and very similar to the make me brow of benefit. They have a color for each type of eyebrow, for blondes, chestnuts and brunettes. Absolutely recommend it. :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this eyebrow gel. I often go for a more natural look with my brows, not too much shaping or pigment. This is perfect. It is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is the most affordable brow product that I've found. I use it daily and the tube lasts a very long time. It's great to give some color to the brows and keep them in place.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is an exact dupe for Gimme Brow for literally a fraction of the price. I love this stuff! Makes my brows look a lot fuller without putting in too much work to get them that way. There is no difference between this and Benefit's and if you're on a budget, I'd forsure recommend this. Doesn't dry out as quickly either, which is an added bonus!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.