BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2006)
Buy on ULTA
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood , TX
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Shakira A.
Kennewick, WA
I really didn't not enjoy this eyebrow gel, it was very clumpy. I do not recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Holy grail brow gel! This stuff is like $3 and I use it everyday! Looks natural and sets my brows
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Loveeee this and it's so cheap. It makes my eyebrows look fuller and they stay in place all day.
Katelynn A.
Colorado Springs
Such an affordable dupe for the gimmie brow and it does the exact same thing! Essence is awesome
Megan M.
Republic, PA
This gel didn't really do much for me. It kept my brows in place but didn't dispense much color.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
So easy to use and for the price it has great quality!! Great color selections and stays all day.
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Johnna R.
I secure my eyebrows with this gel. Adds color fibers to your eyebrows they don't smudge on me.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
It's ok not a fan but it does the job color is a little off but for the price you can't beat it
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.