BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I was surprised by this product! It's inexpensive. Like $4. I love. It goes on smooth and it has thickening fibres in it so it makes your eye brow hairs thicker. I buy this many times.
Zoe K.
Toronto, ON
Amazing. I love applying this over my pomades, but it works wonderfully by itself too. An amazing alternative to benefits gimme brow! And so affordable it's crazy not to pick it up!!
Julia D.
I use this product everyday, it stays in place all day and is very affordable. I have purchased it multiple times before as it beats a lot of the higher end brands. Highly recommend.
jessica t.
port hope, ON
These gel mascaras are awesome from essence. They are compact - great for travel and they have great colour to them- they do not have very many options for colours though I think 3
María Mirela S.
España Islas Baleares Ibiza
This product of eyebrows is super good fixed very well the eyebrow without leaving it very hard the applicator is very fine it gives a little color and it is very cheap
Love this😍
Marta G.
Al principio cuando lo descubrí pensé que era una chorrada, pero ahora me tiene enamorada, muchas veces que no me apetece estar maquillada solo me hecho el gel de pestañas y listo
Krystan T.
A great alternative to a more expensive brand. If I'm being honest though- I prefer the other brand..... but for $3.99 the price can't be beat and it lives up to my expectations.
Esther A.
This product has totally changed my eyebrow game. It's so good. And really great price. I thought I'd try it because I heard it was a great dupe for a more expensive eyebrow gel.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
This make me brow by essence is very similar to the gimme brow by benefit. Definite dupe for it. I recommend saving your money and just going with the make me brow by essence !!
Eldina R.
Current every day use brow gel - it's perfect! The brows look natural, the brush is small so it's easy to use and not make a mess. It holds throug a whole day, and don't smudge.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.