BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great! Very cheap! And lasts for a long time! It has fibers to make your brows look fuller as well as keeping them in place. Highly recommended.
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
strange gray toned color that may work for most people. It doesnt work for me though because of my red hair! super affordable and a dupe for benefits gimme brow
Allison M.
I love this brow gel. The brush is tiny so its easy to maneuver. I feel like you could continue to go over the brows to make it darker, but I like mine natural.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago love the product and how it holds throughout my busy day and the wand applicator is perfect for catching the brow!
Emily F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a good cheap alternative to try for a gel brow mascara. It goes on easy with the wand and does not clump. It fills in your brows and lasts all day
Sarah K.
Fairmont , WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I heard this was a dupe for the benefit gimme brow and it is. It’s a drugstore option so it doesn’t work quite as well as the Benefit one but it’s still nice!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.