BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Everyone raves on this. It's ok nothing special. I think the color is too light for my brunette brows.
Autumn D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is just ok. I prefer the benefit that this is a dupe of. Just doesn't have a wow factor for me.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
A dupe for Benefit's brow product but at a fraction of the cost. I've stocked up so I never run out'
Caithlyn U.
Muy bueno , es parecido a gimme brown de benefit , este es más económico , pero solo tienen 2 tonos.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
This stuff is sooooo good! It really is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and it's only $3 at Ulta!
Jessica T.
I love this brow gel, its the perfect color for my brows,it's easy to use and keeps my brows in place
Lianna C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this brow gel! Perfect to set dark eyebrows and really helps them stay in place! Great price too
Jen S.
This is my Scottie eyebrow gel I've ever used, it McKees my brows look natural and not patchy at all
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is basically gimme brow and a fraction of the price. This is a wonderful, affordable alternative
Delaney D.
Zimmerman, MN
Perfect cool-toned brow gel. Leaves brows in place all day and gives them a natural and bushy look.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.