3 colors available

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Jeddah
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a pretty good product. I use it when I'm on a hurry and got no time to fill in my brows. The only con is i feel it doesn't make my brows feel soft. it is very very affordable so don't waste your money on something way more expensive.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Goes on a bit clumpy but is a decent product. I find the brush is to small and so is the packaging. For the price it is good but compared to something more higher end like the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, the Essence one does not compare.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It is really unexpensive, the rangee of color is low. It is easy to apply, keep the brows on its place. Have a nice packaging and the brush have the perfect size for brows.
Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.
This product is absolutely amazing, it coasts less then 4€ and it gets my eyebrows in place, make it looks sarker, usually i put a little bitof dark eyeshadow and then i use this, my eyebrow looks full and the color is realky pigmented
Simone T.
Simone T.
Camrose
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Not a bad product for the price and being a drugstore brand. It's very cheap and for that I give it a good go! Very easy to use and good colour pay off. It's just my favourite way to do brows. But if your new to makeup and wanna start somewhere this is a great place to start!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't really like this . My friend who works at Shoppers Drugmart recommended it to me. I didn't like the texture and made my eyebrows look weird . Maybe I'm not applying
It right . I really love the essence brand but not this .
Carola M.
Carola M.
Padova Italy
In love with this product! Give me volume and also it put in place my eyebrows!! Il colore che uso è il numero 1 e ha delle fibre all'interno che danno maggior volume alle ciglia Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
The affordable price of essence products make all the difference. You all can get yours to try and you will Love it indeed. It has some colours to match all types. Super easy to apply and stays all day.
Highly recommended, I will buy new indeed
Timi B.
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.