3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product it matches my hair color and fills in all of my eyrbrow easily with a few swipes of the wand. It is a very good price and anyone can afford it. The product lasts all day until you take it off as well. I highly recommend this product!
Janis C.
Janis C.
So happy that I found this in Target! This is a great dupe for the benefit brow gel. Not sure how many colors this comes in but I have the dark brown one. I love how this keeps my brows in place but also gives my brows color and makes them look fuller
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
I like this for adding color to my brows and keeping them in place but throughout the day around 3hours I noticed my eyebrows aren't always in place its good if you don't have a lot of brows but i do so imma try a different prodcut once i run out of mine
Maia S.
Maia S.
great cruelty free and super inexpensive dupe for the benefit gimme brow. i like to get it in a shade slightly lighter than my actual brows so that it acts as a highlight color and gives my brows more dimension to make them look more naturally fuller
Polina V.
Polina V.
So good and so affordable! I use this to set my brows after I've used powder or a pencil on them and they stay in place all day. The tint is great for low maintenance days, where even brows are too much, but you still don't want them looking wonky.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This brow gel is amazing! It's super affordable and I keep buying it when I run out. I use is almost everyday, many makeup artist say if you won't do your makeup always do your brows because it opens up your eyes. Try this product if you haven't!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
I'm very disappointed in this product. The pigmentation isn't what I was wanting and the brush hurts so much. I was hoping for a nice, affordable brow gel that works well but sadly this didn't meet my expectations. This product is not good at all
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Absolutely amazing product! This keeps my eyebrow hairs in place all day and night! It also fills in any spares areas and makes my brows look nice and full! This is an great and much cheaper dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Definitely recommend!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
This product really holds my brows in place! It can feel a little stiff to the touch but it doesn't look unnatural. I was able to find a good color match but they're didn't seem to be a wide variety in my store. I will def purchase this again!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Such an amazing product! Love the applicator wand. It's just the right size. It has nice color payoff, to make the eyebrows look more full & the little fibers make the eyebrows a little fuller also! Great product. I'm in love with this stuff!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.