BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Shannon C.
Fulshear
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Doesn’t hold them in place super well, but the product does add fibers and acts like a filler. It is quick, easy, and natural. This color is pretty dark, and I have dark hair. The price is perfect, and it works well.
Jamie G.
Kearny
Love this to set my brows. Works great. A good dupe for benefit give me brow at a much better price! Not many color options but I'm sure most people can find a shade that works for them. I definitely would recommend.
Quinlene F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I always have 3 of these around! This really works when you just done your eyes brows and need to set them OR if you just need it when you don't want to wear make up and just make sure your eye brows look neat!! I DO WISH IT WAS BIGGER!
Ashley B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
GIMMIE BROW BENEFIT DUPE!! I was obsessed with the gimme brow, but they discontinued it and I just couldn't find one like it. This eyebrow gel is the same exact thing! It has a small brush which is perfect for the eyebrows. It gives that same real hair affect the gimme brow did. Want to know the best part? It's $3! Talk about a steal.
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
Super similar to the gimme brow from benefit. I like how small it is and easy to use whenever I need to get my brows to be more wispy! I like to use a color lighter than my eyebrows to give them highlighted points.
Alyssa S.
Ever since Gimme Brow was released, it was my go to brow product. But there was one month where I ran out and couldn't afford it, so I began googling dupes for it and Make Me Brow kept popping up everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did because it's inexpensive, does such a good job making my brows pop, and it has great staying power. Make Me Brow is definitely my new go to. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to Gimme Brow because Make Me Brow does such a good job
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is a great, super-affordable brow gel. It keeps my hairs in place and adds volume, but not too much. It’s half to 1/3 of the cost of most other tinted brow gels and works just as well. Seriously, just try it.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is really fantastic for the price, it does the job well. The pigmentation and color is really nice and natural. The spoolie is pretty small and kind of stiff, so it’s not the easiest to use, but it’s not a bad product, and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel. It keeps my brows set throughout the entire day. It goes on easily and the tint of color adds just a little bit extra to my light brows! It’s so much better than clear gel or any other brow gel I’ve used!
Tiffany B.
This is my favorite brow product EVER! Sorry Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel... Essence does the exact same thing for $3! THREE DOLLARS! This comes in three shades which is great for when I dye my hair darker. I have three backups of this in my drawer. Great hold, just enough color and gives a bit of texture to the brows. I'll buy this over and over until they stop making it (which hopefully never happens!)
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.