BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Polina V.
Polina V.
So good and so affordable! I use this to set my brows after I've used powder or a pencil on them and they stay in place all day. The tint is great for low maintenance days, where even brows are too much, but you still don't want them looking wonky.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This brow gel is amazing! It's super affordable and I keep buying it when I run out. I use is almost everyday, many makeup artist say if you won't do your makeup always do your brows because it opens up your eyes. Try this product if you haven't!!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Absolutely amazing product! This keeps my eyebrow hairs in place all day and night! It also fills in any spares areas and makes my brows look nice and full! This is an great and much cheaper dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Definitely recommend!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
This product really holds my brows in place! It can feel a little stiff to the touch but it doesn't look unnatural. I was able to find a good color match but they're didn't seem to be a wide variety in my store. I will def purchase this again!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Such an amazing product! Love the applicator wand. It's just the right size. It has nice color payoff, to make the eyebrows look more full & the little fibers make the eyebrows a little fuller also! Great product. I'm in love with this stuff!
Madison G.
Madison G.
I love this its such a good brow mascara!! It has great pigment and gives your brows such a nice natural look. The color isn't too red or orange its more grey which i love. And it lasts so long! I love this stuff so much i would recommend!
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
DUPE ALERT. definitely a dupe for benefit give me brow. I haven't used the benefit one since I've used this. Long lasting and worth the $2 (lol) I love this stuff and own Like 3 at the moment. I keep one in my purse, my room, and my car.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is legitimately awesome. It's formulated just like the Benefit Gimme Brow but it's $3.00 (!!!) as opposed to $24 for the Benefit version. I feel like I see more fibers in this gel. Snag this at Ulta for a perfect Benefit dupe!
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this product! Cheap and works amazingly. I have relatively thick eyebrows - but are thinner in some areas, and a little wirey too! This gel helps keep my eyebrows in place, makes them look fuller, and it's only $2! Can't beat it.
Ana A.
Ana A.
This is a best colored brow gel I've ever used! It was good color pay off and it doesn't look harsh. It looks great alone or adds some color and set the brows well! For $3 you can't wrong, and now they have 3 shades! I would purchase!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.