BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hailey P.
This is part of my daily brow routine. This gives a subtle color and is a dupe for too faced quickie brow the color is spot on and hold your brows in place while giving color
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I sometimes compare this to benefit...and for the price you just can't beat it....it gives a little color and holds your brows in place all day...no strays with this product
Sabrina M.
Panorama
Love and hate this stuff at the same time! Gives too much product when you pull it out but when you clean it off a little it’s great adds color and makes brows stay in place
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product is surprisingly fabulous for such a small price tag!  I do wish they offered a more auburn/red tone shade but the  formula is so nice and smooth.  Spoolie is nice and small and helps create perfect brows without over doing it. I have found myself reaching for this time ans time again.
amy s.
This is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It isn’t the exact same but it is great for the $3 price tag! I wish there were more shades. I use the lighter one for the front of my brows and the darker for the end/tail.
I really like the tiny fibers in it. They add the realistic hairs to my sparse eyebrows.
Kylie D.
I have started to use this since benefit gimmie brow has been discontinued. I can't say I'm impressed with it. It's very cheap but doesn't do a whole lot to define brows.
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I used to use Benefit’s “Gimme Brow” exclusively until I found this. It is a dupe (if not better) than Gimme Brow in my opinion. What makes this better than Gimme Brow is that it 1. Stays put longer. 2. Has cool colors (Gimme Brow is warm). And 3. Is a fraction of the price of Gimme Brow (only 2.99!!)
Haley P.
Luckily I was blessed with great brows so I don’t have to draw them in. But I do have to tame them. So I LOVE using this to tame mine. It’s so cheap, yet sooo amazing!!
Madison Z.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product is amazing for the price. $3 and it makes your eyebrows look so flawless. Just comb it through it your brows and you’re good to go! Great for rushed mornings
Stephanie S.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I was searching for a drugstore version of the Glossier boy brow and saw this super affordable option raved about on YouTube. I can’t say whether it’s as good as the boy brow, but this stuff is awesome for keeping my brows tame and neat all day. Totally love it, especially the fact it’s under $3.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.