3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
This is my favourite drugstore eyebrow product. It is very inexpensive and long lasting . It is a great dupe for the benefit one. You can find it in any store where they sell essence products. I use it every day and it is great for thoose days when you dont have a lot of time for filling your brows. I love it and I keep buying it !!!
August M.
August M.
I love this product. I bought it after I used up the Benefit Gimme Brow to see if it would be comparable seeing as it is MUCH more affordable. The pigmentation is not quite as good as the benefit one, however I really love this product. I cannot believe how well it makes my brows look, and how long it lasts for the price you pay. I would recommend this product, especially to anyone new to makeup, or experiencing with brow gels, before spending a ton on a more expensive version.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I had heard people referring to this product as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, and I actually find that this one gives me far better results! The shade is perfect for my skin tone and hair color, and I find it fills in my brows just enough when I'm going for a more natural brow look. The formula applies evenly, and the brush applicator makes application super easy. It also keeps my brows in place all day. At $3.49, this product is an absolute steal, and I highly recommend it!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Toronto
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product was highly rated as a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow so I decided to give it a try. For $3.99, this product is absolutely amazing and I have no replaced my Benefit Gimme Brow for this... I find myself reaching for this much more often. The two products are identical in my opinion.. aside from the slight difference in the brush (Essence one is not tapered).
Rãn Y.
Rãn Y.
Alger
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
OMG this is the best tinted eyebrow gel ever. It's got tiny fibres in to build up your Brow and it sets them down nicely in place with the small spooly brush. This is ment to be just like the benifit give me Brow. I don't see the need to spend the money on that one when essence as done an amazing job on this one. 👌🏻
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Elena N.
Elena N.
Galati
Review for: Browny Brows 02
 use the brown eyebrow gel after filling in my brows a little with a pencil. It works really well to make my brows look natural but still shaped and filled in! I used Glossier Boy Brow before this and I honestly think Make Me Brow might be better. My eyebrows are not thick at all, and the Glossier product would always apply too much product and get it all over my skin. The Make Me Brow applies a perfect amount of product every time.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Innisfil
I really loved this brow mascara. It stays on all day, is sweat proof and has a small applicator which is very helpful. The only issue I had with this product is that there is so much product on the wand that it clumps up in my brows if I don't do a vigorous job at removing as much as possible (which  when you have to waste product) But overall you definitely get great results with most essence products, especially this one!
Amy Jo O.
Amy Jo O.
The Essence Make Me Brow is a tinted Eyebrow Gel Mascara. I use it after i have applied my eyebrow powder. It has a brush and it is easily to brush through the brows. I use this product everyday day. I would recommend this product to everyone who has a low budget and want to fix the brows.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.