BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Erica S.
Marion, MI
This works but is not lasting. For the price I personally think it's worth it but you may notice your brows seam to loose the "power" they had when you first applied it.
Shala S.
Laurelville, Ohio
This product is outstanding for being able to hold your brows in place. I purchased this at Ulta and use it everyday, sometimes even by itself. It has very nice packaging but could use a different style of brush, but I would buy this over again and again!
This gives my brows a beautiful feathery look! Although they can be a tad crunchy, it's definitely worth the price. 3 bucks, are you kidding me?!? This is a beauty STEAL! Definitely makes them look thicker than they are!
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Taylor R.
Absolute dupe for benefit gimme brow. I use this product with full brows, or if I just want to give them some life on a casual day. And the price point is great!
taylor v.
i love this stuff. i don't even use an eyebrow pencil anymore because i just need this stuff. it is a great price and i recommend it to someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time on their brows
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
OBSESSED with this product. I purchased it as a dupe for benefit gimme brow and it's definitely just as good. The color isn't too orange (a problem I tend to find in brow products) and it's very easy to use for a day when you want a soft, natural brow
María R.
weston, FL
Esta m√°scara √Āngel es muy buena As√≠ que no duden en comprarla porque de verdad me parece que es una de las mejores del mercado As√≠ que vayan comprenla y disfruten de un buen producto
Haley C.
I use this everyday. I love this product. I would highly recommend this. It is really good if you have dirty blonde hair because it's not too brown or two gray toned
Rebekah W.
This is my favorite brow gel. I often wear it on its own. The brush is small so it has great control. The brown color is perfect for me. It gives my brows great hold.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.