3 colors available

Maude L.
Maude L.
hawkesbury
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I'm not a brow gel type of person so of course I won't love this product, but yet it wasn't as awful as I thought it would've been. It wasn't amazing but it did the job pretty well. If you like the brow gel look(natural) then go for it, it's for you!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
hamilton
This is a great dupe for the Benefit one. $4 vs $30? It's a no brainer. This does a great job at grooming the brows while giving a bit of volume. I personally can't use this alone because my brows are so sparce, but this is great for finishing over powder, pencil or pomade. The brush is a bit larger than Benefit, but that's not a deal breaker.
Jessica
Jessica
Sydney
This is an amazing product! It is very pigmented and fills in all my sparse areas, it even fills in little bare patches on top of my eyebrow. The packaging is really good for such a cheap brand and the brush is the perfect small size.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Montreal
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I basically use this product everyday for the past year . I really like the brow brush and how potent the colour is. It is VERY cheap and the perfect dupe for any expensive eyebrow gel you would find at sephora. It also holds my eyebrows in place.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Galway
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this product, it is my favourite product to use in my brows for everyday makeup. It has a nice small brush which is perfect for brows. It has very good pigmentation and it is really easy to apply, it takes literally 5 seconds to apply. I would highly recommend this product.
Annamaria Q.
Annamaria Q.
I liked it but I got the wrong colour so I can't use it as I would.. as the first time I would say that's a quite good product that doesn't cost that much and it is super easy to find! Recommend it! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Shuddha S.
Shuddha S.
OMG!
Ok Essence brand has always been a hit and miss just like NYC and Wet n wild. I saw this at my local shoppers drug mart just a week ago and had to get it. I do not wear makeup on a daily basis except eyebrows, so this product I had to get it. It was the cheapest of the brow gel mascaras in the drugstores. It was 3.99 plus tax. Contains 3.8ml of product. Packaging is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow, similar brush as well. The brush is a perfect size, not to big , not to small. For its price it is an amazing product! It is pigmented and has fibers that fill in brows very beautifully and give a very natural look. It does set the brows but for about 3 hours at most. But since my brows are already tame that it does not move. Overall for 3.99 this product is perfection!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I love this product for everyday used, it's so affordable and does exactly what I want it too. They've got a decent shade range and I had not problems finding a colour that worked for me. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I didn't really care for this product. The wand isn't ideal for getting the product off and onto your brows properly. The color was on point but the actual formula itself just stuck to my brow hair and didn't exactly "fill" them. Maybe this product would've worked better using a brush to apply.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Jeddah
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a pretty good product. I use it when I'm on a hurry and got no time to fill in my brows. The only con is i feel it doesn't make my brows feel soft. it is very very affordable so don't waste your money on something way more expensive.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.