BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Valerie D.
Toronto
I loved this product. It was very comparable to the benefit gimme brow, and it is like 4$. I widh they had more shades because they have two and I am in between both. I would definitely continue to purchase this. It it totally worth the price.
Nieke P.
Somerset West
Love, love, love this product ❤️😍❤️😍 gives such a natural brow and is very easy to apply too. It is very long lasting and I would definitely say it is a perfect dupe for the Benefit one. I'm definitely going repurchase this product.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Hands down the best Essence product that I have tried. For $3.99CDN you cannot go wrong! It is an awesome dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it gives my brows a fuller look, and it keeps my hairs in place! 100% I will repurchase!
Jnellie T.
Richmond, BC
Seriously this eyebrow gel is sent from heaven. It does wonders on my eyebrows. Plus its way cheaper than all other eyebrow gel out there. It's super easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget
Isabella K.
I like this product a lot. It is a cheap and quick alternative to filling in your brows, and it gives you natural-looking fuller brows. Also great foe applying after filling in your brows to make them look more natural.
Sam H.
Nice product. Has fibers in it, and it is tinted! The color is nice but not too heavy. It keeps the brow hairs in place all day. It's very cheap, so for the price it is a lovely product to have, I really recommend it!
Shir K.
Israel
Really great product, make my eyebrows stay in place all day long.
I bought it online and the price was really affordable and cheap 👌🏼 the packaging is cute but it's not very appealing, however I would buy it again ❤️
Jessica V.
Absolutely love this product. Color is a great and price is so good. Can't believe you can get something that works this well at that price. Once I started using this product I started getting compliments on my brows.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
I love this gel. It does it's work perfect even on my bad eyebrows 😂.It has really small brush which gives you control. Plus it's really pigmented and affordable and the design makes me think of benefits eyebrow gel.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I think for the drugstore, this is a great product. I use this when I want my brows to look more natural and not so overdone. I unfortunately bought the wrong colour, but I will repurchase a darker one in the future.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.