BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Leah E.
los angeles
Best eyebrow product!!!! Perfect for lazy girls who don't like pencils or pomade! Definitely recommend
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Queen S.
I love this product and it's cheap! It works well and my brows never looked better! I buy it at Target.
Lillie K.
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Cecilia D.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love how it goes with my Brown eyes and I use it everyday before I go to work n when I do family events
Katie S.
Livonia , MI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
It’s pretty good it’s really pigmented as well I really recommend this to anyone needing a eyebrow gel
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I use this everyday. It allows me to have natural browns or I can use it with a powder for bolder brows
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this product. Locks brows in place! Super affordable for beginners and experts alike
Tailor E.
Kellyville, OK
Love essence! I think it's underrated and the products are seriously just as good as high end products.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Everyone raves on this. It's ok nothing special. I think the color is too light for my brunette brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.