BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Isabelle V.
Isabelle V.
I laugh when I review this little gem - it's like $4 (CAD) and is amazing! If you have fuller brows or are just having a lazy day, Make Me Brow is the perfect eyebrow mascara to keep your brows looking gorge :)
Rotem K.
Rotem K.
Really love essence product .. And this one helping me every single day .. It is smoth texture and stay very well on the brows .. The only problem I found it is hard for me to mach the color in 100% to my brows
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Love this brow gel ! Like this better than my Anastasia brow wiz ! Looks more natural and has fibers in it to fill the spots where theres a need ! Would recommend and will buy it again for sure ! Give it a try
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
This eyebrow gel is amazing, it's very low cost but it is of excellent quality,
I recommend it!.

the only "problem" is that you apply several coats to get a good result, but beyond that, it's very good.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Strabane, Tyrone
This gel is great for setting my brows in place when I'm getting ready in a hurry. So easy to use and it is so affordable. The application is so easy with the spoolie. I would buy it for every day use.
Rosana B.
Rosana B.
I love this product. I use it daily to settle my eyebrows. I bought it in Slovenia (Muller) and it's not too pricey. For work I use only this product but when I go out I combine it with brow pencil.
Eni K.
Eni K.
Calgary
it's doesn't really give you brow. Would recommend to people with thick brows that don't need to fill in too much but it does make a pretty brow setting gel and this color range is pretty bad
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I was surprised by this product! It's inexpensive. Like $4. I love. It goes on smooth and it has thickening fibres in it so it makes your eye brow hairs thicker. I buy this many times.
Julia D.
Julia D.
I use this product everyday, it stays in place all day and is very affordable. I have purchased it multiple times before as it beats a lot of the higher end brands. Highly recommend.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Toronto, ON
Amazing. I love applying this over my pomades, but it works wonderfully by itself too. An amazing alternative to benefits gimme brow! And so affordable it's crazy not to pick it up!!
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.