3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Penelope B.
Penelope B.
Berlin
This is basically a budget dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing! I use this everyday to keep my brows nice and neat and I love it. It doesn't look super fancy but it totally does the job and it's super cheap (€3 maybe??) so I would totally buy this again!
may b.
may b.
jerusalem
I love it very much
It fix eyebrows on place but not too much fixation
It comes on two color i use the light color to make my eyebrows lighter in color
And its cost amazing above its quality
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort St. John , BC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So I'm absolutely terrible at doing my brows I can't shape them even if my life depended on it. But at least with this essence product I can make them look a little better. I will definitely continue to buy this for its awesome price and how helpful it is to me
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a really great product i like it a lot!! All good it is long lasting it does not fade too quick so thats good it was the second time i used it and also the price point its great the packaging its not the best but its ok yes i would definately buy it
Ena H.
Ena H.
Creamy formula with lots of little fibers in it to keep your eyebrows feeling fresh and plump. I use this on a day when i want a more "natural" makeup look, not the whole lined out eyebrow. It's really easy to apply and I will definitely repurchase this. This doesn't keep your brows super glued, it makes them a bit more voluminous and adds to the color. Love it.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is really good at keeping your brows in place however I always end up getting product on my skin and not where i want it like the front of my brows so then i have to go in with my eyebrow brush and blend it out. I do love this product though especially for the price.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Walkenried
My most used and favourite brow product! I use it daily and it makes my brows look amazing! The shade I use also matches my hair colour perfectly at the moment and I highly recommend this! Especially because of the sleek packaging and the small applicator brush!
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
I cannot rave enough about Essence! It is an incredibly affordable brand, and has the quality products to back it up! I use this eyebrow gel everyday to set my brows and I am never disappointed, I would say it is a relatively good dupe for Benefit's gimme brow!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.