BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
After completing my eyebrows and finishing them a bit of shape,, I like to use an eyebrow fixative and in this case my other discovery has been the Make me brow Essence of which is also said clone of Benefit's Gimme Brown, as always,  besides I do not have it, but it is clearly inspiration, in fact, Benefit has recently changed its design into several products including the eyebrows range, but in the old design of the pakaging is very similar to this and the gupillón is very similar in size and shape, also adds fibritas by passing it through the eyebrows. The biggest difference is the price
nika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essence is a really cheap brand so I never hesitate to try new product from it because I know that if I don't like it I won't be wasting a lot of money. This one was definitely not a waste! I am not sure if there is a bigger shade range but I only saw two shades so this may be a problem for some of you but the darker shade I got work good for me. It is really pigmented so it would be better if you took some of the product away before applying to minimize the chances of ruining you makeup look. It is really long lasting and makes your brows look fierce during the entire day. You can wear it alone or over a pencil or shadow. I unfortantly lost mine yesterday but I will surely get a new one as soon as possible. Recommend!!!
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Is this a dupe of Gimme brow? Yes, absolutely. I have been using it for a week now and it's very easy to work with. I really like the brush and colour. It may wipe off or smudge if you use a heavy hand and I would recommend putting foundation on first. I like to fill in sparse hairs with a brow pencil and use this next, as pictured.
Essence has phenomenal customer service and stands behind their products which I respect and will continue my patronage 😊. At first I was on the fence about this being a duplicate of gimmebrow but after using everyday now I have to say it may be even better.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I just bought this in the dark brown shade and I love it!! I've tried a couple other tinted brow gels before and they went on chunky and streaky and I didn't like them. But this was $3.99 (canadian) and oh my gosh, I can't believe the quality !! So smooth and perfectly quafs my brows, sculpts them and they stay put all day!! When I'm done applying, with NO other products I find the look to be like your natural brows only better! Which I love! They'd also be perfect after filling in with my Anastasia powder or brow wiz. Can be dressed down or up. But either way this product will be a staple for me!!! And you cannot beat the price!!
Meli m.
Višnjevac, Croatia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow is a product with a good formula. It has a beautiful texture and is easily applied to the eyebrows. There is an applicator with which it is very easy to apply. The price is affordable and I think that everyone can disguise this product. I'm not sure I'll buy this product again.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I got this product in my ipsy glam bag and actually like it even more than my  tinted brow gel which is one of my holy grail products! Great little number and bonus, this is about $10 cheaper than most brow gels I use. It does dry a bit darker that when applying so keep that in mind as well. Very affordable and recommend if just starting out doing your brows.
Nicola F.
Windsor
I like this product for a natural brow look. Use a little bit of the essence pencil with this and brows look super natural and hairs are well defined. Wouldn’t recommend using it with a brow gel because it becomes too much product on the brow.
Jannat H.
jericho
I use this to set my brows and kinda fluff them up after I fill them in with a brow pencil and it helps my brows to last all day. I wish Essence would add a couple of colors to the range, but since I have dark brow hairs I can get away with the medium brown in spite of filling my brows in with an auburn pencil. The brush is a great size--not too big and not too small--and it is wiry enough to actually catch the hairs and coat them without gooping on too much product. Make Me Brow is definitely a steal at less than $5, and I will faithfully repurchase.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product was highly rated as a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow so I decided to give it a try. For $3.99, this product is absolutely amazing and I have no replaced my Benefit Gimme Brow for this... I find myself reaching for this much more often. The two products are identical in my opinion.. aside from the slight difference in the brush (Essence one is not tapered).
Lina K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I think that this product is a really good dupe for the benefit ones. It’s really nice and has a good color payoff. It’s easy for putting it on and walking out the door. It’s a good dupe and a good product at a great price.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.