BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristy T.
I use this to set my brows after the pomade or on natural days by itself super affordable and a good color match for my brows
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've been looking for a very long time for a product that doesn't smear and expand as it gets warm, this is a great product.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
Decent formula, only a few colors available. Not quite a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, but it's pretty good in a pinch.
Anastasia S.
Honey Brook, PA
Love this product good dupe for benefit gimme brow. It gives a nice tint to the brow hairs and keeps them in place all day
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
Cynthia S.
tarpon springs
Gives my brows a nice tint where I need it the most and the price value can't be beat would definitely repurchase this item
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Perfect dupe for benefit gimme brow! Great price and great coverage. Nothing can move my brows out of place with this gel!
Alex M.
Batavia, OH
I'm obsessed with this. I got it through my Ipsy bag and I now use it all the time. The tube really lasts for a while too.
Leah T.
This drug store brand is my go to for the start of my brow routine. it makes my eyebrows look filler since mone are patchy!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.