BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Aislin T.
Asheville, NC
This is a great brow gel, it's has a perfect color that can work for any color hair, keeps your brows in place, and is super cheap but still really nice quality! This is a gel product with a brown tint and small fibers in it that make your brows look full and fill in any empty/sparse areas. This is the first essence product I've tried but I'll definitely be checking out some of they're other products. Also this is an amazing dupe for Benefit gimme brow!
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok not a fan but it does the job color is a little off but for the price you can't beat it
Nilza B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day it is now my go to product to put in my brows I love it!
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff. I love the fibers and how they make my brows look. It keeps them in place without making them feel crunchy. It's really easy and quick to apply. I would recommend if you want an easy way to fill in your brows. I also use this over my pomade/powder to set the hairs in place. I have brown/blonde ombre hair and brown brows and the shade browny brows matches perfectly.
Natalie C.
I am in LOVE. This is even better than the benefit gimme brow because the color is more of a true brown. I don't like when there is any tint of red in my eyebrow products. In color browny brows its perfect for brunette so. The fibers really do make your eyebrows look thicker. And it is t so goopy that it chucks when you're putting it on.
Erica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I've been loving this product. I'm using the shade 02 browny brows over top Nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate. Doesn't make my brows feel "crunchy" and fills the sparse spaces well. Overall impressed with this= especially given the price of $2 or $3!
Alexandra R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
De los mejores fijadores de ceja que he probado y muy muy barato! Lo super recomiendo 100%
Anna W.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff. A few swipes and it looks like I spent so much time on my brows. Perfect for everyday and for such an amazing price. The color looks really nice too, not too warm like some other brow products. And it stays forever!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
After completing my eyebrows and finishing them a bit of shape,, I like to use an eyebrow fixative and in this case my other discovery has been the Make me brow Essence of which is also said clone of Benefit's Gimme Brown, as always,  besides I do not have it, but it is clearly inspiration, in fact, Benefit has recently changed its design into several products including the eyebrows range, but in the old design of the pakaging is very similar to this and the gupillón is very similar in size and shape, also adds fibritas by passing it through the eyebrows. The biggest difference is the price
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Virginia C.
Guayana, Bolivar
Good product?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Tyana P.
I've been wanting to try this but does it actually keep ur brows in shape and how long does it last?
Karen E.
Saint Louis, MO
How well does this product really work? How accurate are the colors?