3 colors available

Kateryna Y.
Kateryna Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is my favourite product for brows. This mascara makes my eyebrows fluffy and dense. The gel has a fiber. Brush on mascara very small and well suited even for thin eyebrows. The colors of this mascara are just perfect, especially 01 for blondes (even for brunettes).
Mihaela D.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every single day and i cant live without this one. I live brow products and this one is soooooo so amazing. Easy to use and i recommend it to everyone!!! I use it for 4 years now, and im inlove with it. P.s. Its really affordable so u dont lose anything to try it!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Inês S.
Inês S.
It's a really good product! I was a bit hesitating when I bought it, but then I was really surprised by how good it actually is. It applies really smoothly and gives that little extra color and kick to your brows which helps complete any look. I severely recommend it!
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Pivašiūnai
I use a lot of essence make up products and I can't lie, all of them is pretty great. This tinted eyebrow gel will not last you all day, but if you use it with brow powder it sets it very nicely.
Penelope B.
Penelope B.
Berlin
This is basically a budget dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing! I use this everyday to keep my brows nice and neat and I love it. It doesn't look super fancy but it totally does the job and it's super cheap (€3 maybe??) so I would totally buy this again!
may b.
may b.
jerusalem
I love it very much
It fix eyebrows on place but not too much fixation
It comes on two color i use the light color to make my eyebrows lighter in color
And its cost amazing above its quality
Ena H.
Ena H.
Creamy formula with lots of little fibers in it to keep your eyebrows feeling fresh and plump. I use this on a day when i want a more "natural" makeup look, not the whole lined out eyebrow. It's really easy to apply and I will definitely repurchase this. This doesn't keep your brows super glued, it makes them a bit more voluminous and adds to the color. Love it.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.