BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Mommy L.
This brand is great. Has great product for really food prices. The formula is good and its easy to apply.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I like the formula and the price but the color options are pretty limited and didn't look natural for me
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brow gel but I wish it held the brows in place for a little while longer. I do like it though
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Mariah M.
This is so affordable and works so well. It makes your eye brows look so thick and stay in place all day.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rush😊
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE! It's only $3 and it is comparable to benefits gimme brow (which runs around $22).
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.