3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Joana F.
Joana F.
SO comparable to the Benefit Gimme Brow (I think that's the name) that I stopped using that one all together.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
I love this stuff. Perfect shade and it holds my brows so good!! Just wish the brush were a little smaller
Coni V.
Coni V.
Me eencanta como queda, pigmenta bien, deja super bien las pestañas, me encanta como las deja, super bien
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
This brow gel Mascara is really good, it has a lovely colour and makes brows look very natural and full
Hadeel R.
Hadeel R.
Stupid weird wand , bad formula caused my brow hair falling colors are awefull sorry disappointed
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
It's ok not going to buy it again. It stays on long and easy to apply but not a fan of the gel
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Keeps my eyebrows stay in shape all day. Keeps them stiff but also doesn't ruin them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My favorite brow mascara! Color is nice and easy to apply! Highly recommend
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is incredible! The wand is short and skinny, which makes it easy to manoeuvre through your brows. The product looks like it has fibers in it which makes your brows appear fuller. The product is also pretty wet, which allows you to set your brows exactly how you want them before it dries down (unlike Maybelline Brow Drama, which dries way too quickly, in my opinion). I've not heard anything about this product being waterproof, but I've worn this on many rainy days and my brows always look great at the end of the day! As a natural blonde, the blonde shade is the exact colour I'm looking for -- not too red/brown/grey! It's definitely ashy, but still a very natural colour (if you're a blonde, you know the struggle). I'm sure this is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for such a great price, you can't go wrong! It's even cheaper than the "classic" drug store brands, and although the tube is small, the product has lasted me for several months with everyday use. Definitely a holy grail product!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I got this product thinking that it would be a good dupe of Benefit Gimme Brow. It's okay but not fantastic. The colour matches my blonde eyebrows which is great because most shades don't work for me. This was also good because there's only 3 shades. It doesn't make my eyebrows get crunchy or hard like some brow products. While it claims to use fibres to create a fuller look, I found that it didn't do as great of a job as Benefit at making them look fuller, so I still have to do a bit of shaping when using this product. However, I like that this product is inexpensive and extremely affordable.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.