BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Okay. This used to be my favourite tinted brow gel, until I tried the Benefit Gimme Brow. Since then, my opinion has changed and I've noticed that this product applies a little patchy and is a little more sticky than i would like. It's still not bad, but it's no longer a staple. But for $4, this is a great product!
Beth W.
Cork
Very nice brow gel. I have the second shade and my sister has the first. Bought it in the chemist across from my house. It lasts quite a long time and doesn't crumble. It matches my brownish-grey brows without making them look to warm or cool. I would 100% reccomend because of its cheap price and it's staying power
Teagan S.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this product! Definitely a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow". The blonde shade is perfect for my brows and isn't too warm toned like a lot of drugstore brow products. The wand is also very thin, which makes it easy to coat the whole brow including the tail end. For the price, it's really a great product.
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario
Essence Make me brow is so cheap! It's a really good inexpensive brow gel with a tint. Many people say it's a dupe for the Benefit Gove me brow and I totally agree. Great alternative if you don't want to spend so much. It's not too thin but builds up nicely if you want darker brows. #essence #makemebrow
Kerli T.
Viljandi
For the prize i really like this product. It locks my brow hairs on place but i feel like it's a bit heavy because you have to build it up and that's a minus because it is a little tube and product goes waste but like i said i really like it so if i can't get expensive ones i go and buy this one.
Alyssa T.
This product is a complete dupe for the benefit gimmie brow!! It works perfectly to set and fill in brows although I personally like to use this product to set and shape my brows but before I do I fill them in with a pencil because I prefer a full brow look!! Incredible quality for a low price!!
Kristen S.
Toronto
So I actually liked this product. It had a good consistency and good finish. the packaging is small so it doest takes up a lot of roo. It's much cheaper than any high end and even drug store brand. It did last throughout the day but didn't feel clumpy. I would for sure recommend this product.
Angel L.
Very inexpensive which I like. I'm not that into the eyebrow thing but this is a no fuss product. Quick and easy to use. Just run it through your brows to give it a little fuller look. It does harden a little on the brows. But if you can get around that it's a good product for the price
Alexis F.
I love this brow gel for everyday uses. If you want to use it by itself it give the brow a very natural look but also looks amazing over any pencil product. Such a good price for such good quality. I paid $3 Canadian for this product and I will 100% be buying this again!!
Tatum W.
This product was okay. It worked for me for about a week, then it proceeded to get progressively worse. It felt like the product was building on the wand and not on my brows. It messed with the pencil I previously applied and did not last very long. Would not buy again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.