BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2005)
Buy on ULTA
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
No está mal, no es el mejor pero fija las cejas, le puedes dar forma y por su precio económico estan muy bien
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great price, great product. Keeps my brows in place all day! I only wish they had more colors to choose from.
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love!!!!!!! Works amazing, hands down holy grail. Super duper affordable you can't really go wrong with it.
Allison A.
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm no good at brows until I got this product in my Ipsy bag. So easy to use and my brows look effortless.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
So easy to use this product! If you want an easy way to do your brows quickly this is it! Also great price!
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.