3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Alley H.
Alley H.
This is a great product for a very good price! It's about $4 cdn! I use this if I'm in a rush going out the door.. very convenient!
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Lo utilicé por mucho hasta que se me acabó, efectivamente mi ceja quedaba mejor ya que sin este se me hubiese caído constatemente
Humeyra U.
Humeyra U.
Bolsward
I have thick and full eyebrows so I dont wanna fill them in. i just use this. one swipe and its coloured + brushed. love it!
Ceann D.
Ceann D.
This eyebrow gel is not only pocket friendly but is so close to the gimme brow by benefit. This is a wonderful eyebrow gel
Eman Y.
Eman Y.
Melbourne
Amazing product! Keeps your brows in place with thick gel-like product. The mascara wand makes it easier for application!
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Keeps my brows in place and tints them slightly to make them look more put together! Love it! Really affordable as well!
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Exellent product consistency. Eybrows look natural. There is.one drawback, on the brush is too much of the product.
Brigete F.
Brigete F.
Este producto me encanta. Peina mis cejas y a la vez les da color. Y sobre todo muy barato. Al alcance de mis manos
Apostu G.
Apostu G.
Essence has really good producția for the prices that you pay
I think this might be my favorite product from them
Marta g.
Marta g.
I cost about 8 euros on works very well I really like the testura that qualifies me fill and fix your eyebrows
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.