3 colors available

Bethan R.
Bethan R.
Milton Keynes
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like this product because it makes my brows look natural and not too full on it lasts all day for me and it's very easy to apply I would recommend this Product to someone who don't like to spend slot of time on there brows
Nina
Nina
Slovenia
I bought this gel in dm for about 3€. At first i was sceptical beacuse it was so cheap but i hear a lot of good things about this gel and am very pleased. It is absolutely not the best gel ever but i like it. It's so easy to apply and it look so natural on eyebrows. It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I will recommend to others!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Calgary
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a perfect dupe for benefit's Gimmie Brow. It's so wonderful, lasts all day, and it's soooo easy to use thanks to the tiny brush. It's super incredibly affordable, and I repurchase it every time I run out. The only downside is the small shade range (only 3 shades) but I'm lucky because the 2nd shade matches me perfectly.
María Z.
María Z.
I'm not 100% happy with this because it doesn't fill the brows completely. If you are new to filling in your brows this is a good option for you. I have to say that it's not longlasting as I expected and there is no a huge range of shades so it's not easy to find your match color.
Kateryna Y.
Kateryna Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is my favourite product for brows. This mascara makes my eyebrows fluffy and dense. The gel has a fiber. Brush on mascara very small and well suited even for thin eyebrows. The colors of this mascara are just perfect, especially 01 for blondes (even for brunettes).
Athena K.
Athena K.
Peterborough, Ontario
An excellent dupe for the benefit gimme brow! If you're on a budget you can easily make this work. I get mine at Shoppers drug mart usually. The only real downside is the shade selection, only a blonde and brunette formula. However, I love this product for its quick ease of use.
Mihaela D.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every single day and i cant live without this one. I live brow products and this one is soooooo so amazing. Easy to use and i recommend it to everyone!!! I use it for 4 years now, and im inlove with it. P.s. Its really affordable so u dont lose anything to try it!!!
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Inês S.
Inês S.
It's a really good product! I was a bit hesitating when I bought it, but then I was really surprised by how good it actually is. It applies really smoothly and gives that little extra color and kick to your brows which helps complete any look. I severely recommend it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.