3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Angie S.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
I honestly didn't find anything special about this product. I don't feel that it is comparable to Benefits 'Gimme Brow'. I did not find that it did much for my brows, the formula was quite watery and took awhile to dry. It is a low price point, but I would rather spend the money and get a product that does more for my brows.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
This brow gel is AMAZING!  It is comparable to the high end products that I've used in the past.  The small brush and compact size makes it an easy carry throughout the day or while travelling.  No flaking and great match for my brows.  Great as a filler or to set brows and a definite repurchase!!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product everyday! It's supposed to be a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but after trying the essence version, I've never had the urge to try the high end version! Blondy brows is the perfect shade for my cool toned eyebrows. This gives more volume to your brows, tints them, and holds them in place. I love this!
Hagar a.
Hagar a.
I am always pleseantly surprised by Essance products. This gel is so easy to apply, it doesn't make a mess around the eyebrow like other eyebrow gels I have tried in the past. It is my first time using this product, and I would deffinetly buy again, it makes my eybrows so naturaly perfect. Would absolutly reccomend
Mery M.
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product gives a natural look and color to the brows that's perfect for a simple, understated look where you don't want the brows to be the center of attention. It does not have a very strong hold.

I totally recommend this to anyone whos looking for a brow mascara, cheap on price but not on quality.
Del b.
Del b.
New york city
Review for: Browny Brows 02
tbh, i was hoping this would add more color and hold to my brows but it doesn't do much of either, i still enjoy the product for brushing out my brows but not as much color pay off as i was hoping. since it is super affordable im not upset about it, just be warned if thats what you are looking for
Aaron & Ruth C.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It's so affordable, has a natural finish, is easy to apply and is a really compact size. Sometimes I think a smaller size is better with eyebrow products because you use so little so if the product size was bigger then it would dry out quicker.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
I do like this, but eyebrow gels aren't quite for me. The colour of this is fairly light but doesn't quite suit my hair colour (I'm strawberry blonde/red head) but I can make it work. It feels a bit hard and crunchy to me, but it doesn't look bad when applied. I'd recommend this over the Benefit.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
This eyebrow gel is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it yet,you definitely should! If you have lighter eyebrows you can put just a little bit of it on and it will keep them in place for the whole day,and if you have thick brows you can put more layers and it will work the same on you
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mississauga, Ontario
The best brow plumping, filling, and setting product I have found. This leaves my brows looking great all day without the crunchy feeling. I even have sparse brows and I just take the product on the tip to directly place some colour there and it looks like I have naturally perfect brows!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.