BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Buy on ULTA
Katelyn V.
This is a pretty good brow gel, definitely gives my brows a fuller look and is easy/quick to use. I'd recommend
Esse Gel Para Sombrancelhas Eh Mara Vilhosso Deixa Todo No Céu Devido LUgar I N Precisa Dorra E Muito Muito Bom
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Awesome dup for the Gimme Brow from Benefit and so sticking cheap! It's works very well and colors are perfect.
Alessia N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I️ love this brow setting gel. It adds color and shape to the brow. And I️ really enjoy the application of it.
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Great products, but I will say BEWARE BLONDES. This products comes off pretty harsh for us true blonde chicks.
Christina P.
Just helps enough to make my brows appear a little more. I have light brows..so this works for me. Easy to use.
Hailey N.
Joplin, MO
Im pretty sure my brows could go through an appacolypse with this product. Very affordable and great quality.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I got this in an Ipsy and it is love ! It's perfect it doesn't weigh your brows down or make them look funny!
tina t.
Florida.
i enjoy this eyebrow mascara. it’s pretty much of a dupe for benefit brow gel and it’s also super affordable!
Ashley Z.
Livonia, MI
Perfect dupe for the benefit Gimme brow, but this one is cheap and cruelty free! I just bought my second one.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.