3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Esther A.
Esther A.
This product has totally changed my eyebrow game. It's so good. And really great price. I thought I'd try it because I heard it was a great dupe for a more expensive eyebrow gel.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
This make me brow by essence is very similar to the gimme brow by benefit. Definite dupe for it. I recommend saving your money and just going with the make me brow by essence !!
Eldina R.
Eldina R.
Current every day use brow gel - it's perfect! The brows look natural, the brush is small so it's easy to use and not make a mess. It holds throug a whole day, and don't smudge.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Ingersoll
I got this from the drugstore and it was like $3 so I thought I would give it a try but I didn't really notice it do anything and it did have a weird smell to it I didn't like.
giselle b.
giselle b.
panama city
A total must have, specially for the price...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Halifax, NS
Awesome for scarcity in your brows, great dupe for benefit Gimme Brow! Just need to take a little more time with this one, Great value super cheap!! And lasts a long time!
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Not a huge fan of this, it doesn't stick on your brows very well. It was my first time trying it, so maybe I'll try a new way of using it but I don't think it's very great
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Saw so many reviews on this and had to try, now I have it and cant go back, I'm in love with how it applys and so easy to use. my eye colour is green and goes well .
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Great value, perfect dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow for a lot less money. Keeps your brow hairs in place all day with a slight tint. However there are only two shades.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Camagajevci
Very easy to apply and to blend it out. It's very pigmented and long lasting. It's so incredibly cheap yet it's such a good product, I use it all the time!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.