BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2024)
Buy on ULTA
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love this to texture my brows. This gives them a full and bold look and I use this on top of my regular brow gel.
Georgia W.
Sheridan
Gives a nice color to the eyebrow hairs with out making them crunchy and hard but doesn't really hold them in place
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
This is the closest thing that I've found to the Gimme Brow by Benefit. I love that it only costs a few dollars!
Jennifer N.
You can't beat the price and it's an amazing product! Long wearing and keeps my brows well defined and in place.
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.