BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Diane P.
I like this brow gel for my everyday makeup. I don't need to fill in my brows, just tame them. This is an really good product for the price. The only drawback is that I find this gel doesn't really keep my brows in place extremely well and the brush is pretty harsh. But other than that it's really great for an everyday look
B S.
The blonde color works great with my natural red eyebrows. I use it over the top of an auburn brow pencil and I love the way they work together. I don't have any issues with this smudging or flaking off. And it holds my brows in place all day. Great product and even better value.

*No filter or editing on photo below
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Halley L.
The brush is a tiny size that gives you precision and it super easy to use. I like the dark brown shade because it is the prefect color to fill in and accentuate my brows in a natural looking way. This is just as good as Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's so so incredibly cheap in comparison. I highly recommend if you are one who doesn't like to fuss with their brows and wants a quick easy product that fills them in.
Gates E.
Amazing eyebrow gel perfect for getting that naturally thick eyebrow look. The brush is similar is size to the Benefit Give Me Brow gel; small and easily maneuverable. The gel not only adds color to the brow but also keeps the hair in place once dried. Only downside is it sometimes smudges onto the skin around my brow instead of just staying in the brow area on the hairs.
Jacquelyn B.
Really enjoy this product. I use this after I fill in my brows with a pencil. When I use it with my brow pencil, my brows don't budge. When I use it by itself, they don't stay all day.
I do find that this makes my brows look fully and more bushy, which I really like. I really enjoy this product and I can't go a day without this! I have to use it every single day.
Silvia I.
i like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it
Roshni D.
I was skeptical when buying this product because I had never used a brow mascara before. I'm a 'fill the brows in with powder' kinda gal but it was only $4 so I thought "what the hell?" and bought it. Applying the brow mascara was very smooth but unexpectedly wet. Despite that, it filled my brows and made them look good. It gave me a casual brow look. Personally I prefer bolder eyebrows so I used a little powder to fill them in some more but this product was definitely worth the price! I save so much time on my brows now that I use this brow mascara and only have to use power for slight touch ups. I would 100% buy this product again.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it because I heard that it was similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too 'drawn on' or fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price (I got mine at $3) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into brow mascaras!
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
At $4, this is a great value. I've read reviews saying that this is comparable to Benefit's Gimme Brow, which I can't confirm, but it is pretty awesome. I have the brunette shade and the colour is nice and cool, so it doesn't turn my brows orange.
The brush distributes product evenly throughout my brows, and it leaves a very natural, defined finish! If you want your brow hairs to stay perfectly in place I'd recommend layering a clear gel overtop, but as for shaping and filling in with the little powders this does an amazing job!!! I'm not very confident with doing my brows, so I'm glad this is so easy to use.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.