BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
The Make Me Brow does a great job of setting my brows, and keeping them in place. It adds just the right amount of color. The best part is that it's so inexpensive! I highly recommend giving it a try!
Emely A.
I love this brow gel for! It has great pigmentation. It doesn't leave my brow hairs feeling hard nor tacky. The price of this item is great! It's incredibly affordable! That's what I love most about it. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Nina W.
This brow mascara is probably the most pigmented drugstore product that i've tried. It's perfect to use if you don't fill in your eyebrows with any other product. be careful though because it can cause your eyelashes to clump together
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
frances k.
Favorite brow gel ever. Less than $3. Tames my brow.hairs and holds them in place. Great stuff.
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Diane P.
I like this brow gel for my everyday makeup. I don't need to fill in my brows, just tame them. This is an really good product for the price. The only drawback is that I find this gel doesn't really keep my brows in place extremely well and the brush is pretty harsh. But other than that it's really great for an everyday look
B S.
The blonde color works great with my natural red eyebrows. I use it over the top of an auburn brow pencil and I love the way they work together. I don't have any issues with this smudging or flaking off. And it holds my brows in place all day. Great product and even better value.

*No filter or editing on photo below
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I love this, it is affordable, it gives darkness to my brows, volume, it stays on. This product is easy to apply easy to remove, just amazing over all.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.