BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2006)
Buy on ULTA
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really like this brow gel. My first brow gel ever plus it's cheap and good quality. Makes your eyebrows in place!
Stephanie O.
Love this. I literally stopped filling in my brows because I use this to brush them and it defines it pretty good.
Kayla I.
this gives my brows so much volume after filling them in. when im looking for a natural look i will just wear this
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
Gabriela Y.
BEST THING FOR BROWS EVER! I got my first one on my ipsy and now I can' t stop buying it!!!!💞 Amazing job essence
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
This is the closest thing that I've found to the Gimme Brow by Benefit. I love that it only costs a few dollars!
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.