3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Innisfil
I really loved this brow mascara. It stays on all day, is sweat proof and has a small applicator which is very helpful. The only issue I had with this product is that there is so much product on the wand that it clumps up in my brows if I don't do a vigorous job at removing as much as possible (which  when you have to waste product) But overall you definitely get great results with most essence products, especially this one!
Amy Jo O.
Amy Jo O.
The Essence Make Me Brow is a tinted Eyebrow Gel Mascara. I use it after i have applied my eyebrow powder. It has a brush and it is easily to brush through the brows. I use this product everyday day. I would recommend this product to everyone who has a low budget and want to fix the brows.
daria b.
daria b.
Split
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a coloured eyebrow gel with fibers which is supposed to give you naturally fuller-looking eyebrows.This eyebrow gel comes in 2 shades, 01 blondy brows and 02 browny brows, and to be honest doesn't make any miracles on the eyebrows. It is good for coloring and filling, but if your eyebrows are not shaped it's a little use in defyning them. I use it as a "final touch" after i've done my eyebrows to give them more natural look.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Ekaterinburg
It's good. Really good! It makes my brow fuller, bigger and cooler. I've used one and I will buy new. It has really good chades that looks naturally on your brows. I totally recommend this eyebrow gel if you look for gel that will make you brow fuller. But if you need fixation this gel isn't for you.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Good for defining brow hairs, for sparcer brows will definitely need some extra filling in. They have fibres in them and I haven't noticed them falling out of the brow like some lash primers with fibres typically do. This product is fairly long-lasting though do be careful during application so that huge clumps don't accidently land on your brow!
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Absolutely my favourite Essence product. Love how easy it is to use this brow gel as the wand is tiny and skinny which makes is so simple to reach tiny brow hairs. Love the formula too, it goes on a little wet but then dries afterwards. I like to use this as the final step of my eyebrow routine, but sometimes I use it on its own too if I don't feel like doing my brows or if I'm going for that natural brow look
PAULA A.
PAULA A.
Zagreb
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Such an amazing product for such a low price! My hairs are quite light and this was just what I needed, it defines them perfectly! I have already bought a few of these, literally can't go on with my makeup routine without it. The packaging is very simple and easy to use, and it surprisingly lasts for a few months! For people with light coloured hairs, this is a must for every natural, no makeup day!
Miri F.
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow product is good if you have naturally fuller brows and want to keep your brow hairs in place. It is an affordable product too! However, I personally can't use it as a stand alone product because, while it does make your existing brow hairs look thicker, it doesn't do much for filling in blank spaces if you've got sparse brows like me. I only use this product over top of a pencil or powder to give those products a more natural appearance.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel. I use it every day to keep my brow hairs in place and it genuinely keeps them put for the whole day. I like this more than clear brow gel because I have naturally full brows so I find I don't need to fill them in with a pencil but the tinted brow gel gives me enough colour and adds some extra fullness because of the fibers in the brow gel. It also helps that it's such an affordable product. I would definitely recommend.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Vernon, BC
This eyebrow gel does a decent job of taming my messy brows. The staying power is great, and it doesn't smudged off. The colours are so-so. I use the lightest blonde shade they make, but I have to settle for a colour that is a bit darker than my natural brows because they don't make a shade light enough.  I use this almost everyday, and would recommend for people who have full brows that don't need filling just maybe a little taming.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.