BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Shanna K.
I love this! It feels like a high-end brand, but it's super affordable. The color is perfect and it stays on all day without moving. I definitely recommend this product, its the best eyebrow product I've found.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Great product..can be used everyday it's not too wet and doesn't glob up...it adds that extra volume and texture I look for in a product like this. Very natural looking
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
My go too brow gel! I'm in the shade blondy brows, and I use a Taupe brow pencil, and it's perfect! Keeps brow hairs in place and give a hint of color. Be careful because you can deposit too much color and it can get gloopy.
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.