BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
At $4, this is a great value. I've read reviews saying that this is comparable to Benefit's Gimme Brow, which I can't confirm, but it is pretty awesome. I have the brunette shade and the colour is nice and cool, so it doesn't turn my brows orange.
The brush distributes product evenly throughout my brows, and it leaves a very natural, defined finish! If you want your brow hairs to stay perfectly in place I'd recommend layering a clear gel overtop, but as for shaping and filling in with the little powders this does an amazing job!!! I'm not very confident with doing my brows, so I'm glad this is so easy to use.
Jules B.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
Ok best $4 I've ever spent EVER!!!!!! This is my holy grail -deserted Island product!!! I wish I could Give it 10 stars!
It's BETTER than benefits and any top high end brands I've tried and I've tried them all! I am a strawberry blonde so I have big bushy Brooke Sheilds brows but you'd never know as they are bleach blonde-but thanks to this bad boy I've got Woowzer-Browzers!!!! Then as if that's not enough it stays put all day without clogging pores and shapes and holds then a simple makeup wipe and every trace is gone! Did I mention I love this product -lol?
Mirjam H.
Mirjam H.
As someone who hid behind the door when the brows where handed out I have to use everything I can to make my sparse browhairs look acceptable. This brow mascara is one of my staple products for achieving just that. I use the lighter color as it works well with the cool tone of my natural brows. It gives me more texture, shapes and fills them in and I really like the look this gives me. Usually I combine this with the MAC or Nyx brow pencils and some cool-toned powder to go with it.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Waterloo, ON
I just discovered this product the other day at my local shoppers drug mart. I wanted to try a brow product however i did not want to spend 30 dollars on the higher end version. This product is a life saver, not only is it cost friendly but it also really works! i have naturally thick brows but i have some bald spots this product makes my brows look naturally thick and blends nicely with my existing brows. definitely one of my new favourite go to products.
Raajitha G.
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
Lightly fills in your brows and coats the hairs, making them appear thicker! I find that it doesn't help with holding brows in place, so I still add brow gel on top. Nevertheless, this is a great, affordable product that really makes your brows look so much more "done-up" with very little effort. There are only three shades in the line but with how subtle the color is I think it's sufficient enough for working with almost anybody's eyebrows.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
After hearing a few people talk about this product I wanted to try it. I love the one from benefit but it is a little pricey and my go to drug store one is the Maybelline one. but since this one is the cheapest at $3.00 (canadian) I wanted to try it out.
I got the blonde just because I thought the brunette looked a bit to dark for my brows and I love how this looks!. great to wear on its own for a natural look or with a pencil or powder
Arla J.
Arla J.
I received this one in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago, and since I just haven't gotten enough of it. 100 percent recommend for somebody who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on makeup. When you try this you think it would be an expensive brand/product but it really isn't! The quality is awesome and the gel aspect of it makes your eyebrows stay in place, without looking like there is gel on your eyebrows. I use this on the daily!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon
Effective, inexpensive dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. The little spoolie is easy to use and picks up a good amount of product; not too much or too little. Excellent for keeping your brows in place all day without feeling like you've sprayed them with a million coats of hairspray. I would've given this 5 stars if it weren't for the total lack of shade variety but other than that, I can't complain.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Ayr, ON
The Essence Make Me Brow is also a really good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It has a really small wand that allows you to get the brow gel precisely in the areas of your brow you want without getting any on the skin around your brow. The large wand is a major flaw of my favorite brow gel, the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper so I'm hoping the Essence Make Me Brow will become my new favorite.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I really like this gel. The color looks good on my eyebrows. It also lasts like 9 hours on my brows. You will need to comb through the gel with a spool. Because it tends to be a little clunky. Also they have a limited color range. But I found one that works for me. But the best part is the price. This product is only 2.99 and is similar to the benefit gimme brow.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.