BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Jude T.
It makes the hairs to stay in place all day and has a nice tint. The brush is really good even if you have small brows or bushy brows
stefanie p.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I use his every day over my NYX micro brow pencil. It makes my prow product stay longer and I like it better than the benefit brand.
Brooke S.
This is a perfect brow gel!! It keeps my brows in place all day and is only $3.50 and is a perfect dupe for the Benefit Give Me Brow!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Nina W.
Ventura County
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is my favorite tinted brow gel. It looks amazing on my brows and lasts all day. It's only $3, which makes me love it even more!
Emma B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Easy way to fill and set your eyebrows in one step. I use this on lazy days when I don't feel like filling my whole brow with pomade.
Sophs B.
The best inexpensive brow product I love it and will continue to repurchase this item I buy it from ulta and it's only like 3 bucks!
Angela S.
North st paul, MN
This is a really good cheap eyebrow gel, it doesn’t keep my hairs exactly where I want them all day but it does add a lot of fullness
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
Honestly I like this way better than glossier boy brow. Especially for the price! Works great, I just wish they had one for redheads!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.