BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, it is affordable, it gives darkness to my brows, volume, it stays on. This product is easy to apply easy to remove, just amazing over all.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. It allows me to have natural browns or I can use it with a powder for bolder brows
Christina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just helps enough to make my brows appear a little more. I have light brows..so this works for me. Easy to use.
Nyka L.
Keaau, HI
I had just picked this up at my local Target and I gotta say, it's pretty good! I love it because it's an eyebrow gel and tint! I would definitely recommend... The price is very affordable and I've tried a lot of cheap eyebrow products and I think that this one is one of my favorites.
Anna W.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff. A few swipes and it looks like I spent so much time on my brows. Perfect for everyday and for such an amazing price. The color looks really nice too, not too warm like some other brow products. And it stays forever!
Casey K.
I love this product! I've recently replaced this with my clear brow gel, and it definitely makes your brows look more defined and realistic. The fibers in this product don't leave your brows looking clumpy, and the tiny brush is awesome for getting every hair. Not to mention $2.99 is the best price you could ask for!
Melissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Ashton S.
Okay brow filler but not a must have. I keep this in my purse for "days I'm running behind" and I only have time to do something quick. The color is meh and the consistency is just as equal, the reason I keep it on hand is because it's convenient and it's the best convenient (travel) brow makeup item I own.

Brows are probably where I struggle most in my make up routine so maybe this review is crap and it's me not the product, who knows! I've tried gels, powders, pencils and serums, nothing for me has been great my usually is powder though and I keep this only for the convenience.
Sophie M.
Jenkintown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow is perfect for that natural, dewy spring look. It's a dupe for gimme brow and the colors are just about exact dupes. It is great if you don't want too much pigment, but want your brows to stay in place throughout the day. For the size of the product, the price ($2-3) is much more agreeable than gimme brow, in my opinion. I recommend this!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.