3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Hadeel R.
Hadeel R.
Stupid weird wand , bad formula caused my brow hair falling colors are awefull sorry disappointed
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
It's ok not going to buy it again. It stays on long and easy to apply but not a fan of the gel
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Keeps my eyebrows stay in shape all day. Keeps them stiff but also doesn't ruin them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My favorite brow mascara! Color is nice and easy to apply! Highly recommend
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is incredible! The wand is short and skinny, which makes it easy to manoeuvre through your brows. The product looks like it has fibers in it which makes your brows appear fuller. The product is also pretty wet, which allows you to set your brows exactly how you want them before it dries down (unlike Maybelline Brow Drama, which dries way too quickly, in my opinion). I've not heard anything about this product being waterproof, but I've worn this on many rainy days and my brows always look great at the end of the day! As a natural blonde, the blonde shade is the exact colour I'm looking for -- not too red/brown/grey! It's definitely ashy, but still a very natural colour (if you're a blonde, you know the struggle). I'm sure this is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for such a great price, you can't go wrong! It's even cheaper than the "classic" drug store brands, and although the tube is small, the product has lasted me for several months with everyday use. Definitely a holy grail product!
Emily B.
Emily B.
London, ON
A pretty good eyebrow gel. I noticed that it didn't really hold my brows in place. It is good for the price. I think this product would be good for someone who doesn't have crazy unruly brows but needs to fill them in. I use 02 for brown and darker hair. I think that the colour matches my brows pretty well and I have medium brown hair. I tend to find that when applying the product at times I can get clumps in my brows but I usually use a separate spoolie to help distribute the product. The price of the product is quite affordable.
Shelesea R.
Shelesea R.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Such an amazing brow product at an amazing price point. I picked this product up on a whim from Shoppers Drug Mart, while looking to purchase the Benefit Give Me Brow. And honestly it's such a great product and very comparable to the Benefit one in my opinion. They have 3 shades that will meet most people and it holds your brows in place. I find that my brow hairs can move throughout the day but when I use this in my brows they don't go any where. I love this product and I use it on a daily even if I'm not wearing makeup; it leaves my brows looking polished. If you see it, I recommend you picking it up and giving it a shot. At only $4, you will be surprised in how amazing it works.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Florida
What can I say? I just love it. The pigmentation that leaves my eyebrows is quite natural, it is a product that I am using almost every day since it is quite easy and quick to use, it leaves the eyebrow intact after a long day. This product is worth it, I recommend it.

¿Qué puedo decir? simplemente me encanta.  La pigmentación que le deja a mis cejas es bastante natural. Yo por lo general intento no traer unas cejas tan oscuras por lo cual este gel me viene perfecto,es un producto que estoy utilizando casi todos los días ya que es bastante fácil y rápido de utilizar, aparte que dura TODO el día.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Bogotá
I like this brow mascara because it gives more color/shape to my brows without making them look overdone why have fibers that fill my eyebrows. Plus, when I'm on the go, I can swipe through each brow a few times and I'm done! This can flake initially, but once you start combing through your brows it evens out. The only downsides are the color selection (not the best) and when I go to remove at night, I have a tricky time wiping this away with makeup remover. My eyebrows feel like there's nothing on them, but they still have residual color. However, once I shower, it's all lifted away
Arancha R.
Arancha R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the only product that I use on my brows! I love it! When you apply it, it leaves your brow full, cause it has fibers, and with colour. It has the perfect undertone to make your brow look amazing and not orange like other profucts. Essence has done a perfect product with a perfect price comparing to other expensive brands! I recommend it to everyone! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.