BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Stephanie G.
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and it only cost $3.00!!!!!
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
I have very blonde eyebrows and filling them in just wouldn't look right for me. This holds my brows in shape while adding a little color. I use this everyday. Would highly recommend if you want to shape your brows with out actually filling them in.
Allison A.
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
This stuff is as close to benefit's Gimme Brow as it gets! I have dark brown hair and the dark shade works great! It has the same fiber formula and applies just the right amount of product. It fills in my brows just enough to give a natural look. Plus it keeps my brows in place all day. I always have a tube of this on hand and a back up, in case I run out! It's pretty much goof proof and I love it!
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Chelsea M.
The price is amazing and this is a great expensive brow dupe. It rocks and lasts so long and really fills in my brows well!! It's definitely a good go to
Option that doesn't break the bank! Definitely recommend.
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Beth S.
This is my ride or die brow gel. I will probably never purchased any other brand. For less than five dollars this gets the job done. I purchased mine from Ulta.com. I will re-purchase time and time again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.