BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
Really like this. I use a pencil or pomade to fill my brows in but this makes them look fuller and more put together. Great for the price
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Gail B.
I like this product especially for the price. It doesn’t do a great job of covering my grays but it adds color and depth to my eyebrows.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Jenna O.
Got in a subscription box service but I love it! I love the color and how it's not ridiculously obvious that you filled in your eyebrows.
Karen M.
Great product! Total dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, just a much cheaper price tag. Buy it at Ulta Beauty Store. You won't be disappointed!
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
The brush is the right size but it makes it kind of difficult to apply. Might be better with something more like a regular eyebrow brush
Janelle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Cheap price, not a lot of product though. Perfect for natural brows. I have blue eyes and blondish hair so the blonde shade works for me.
Emily M.
This is an all time go too!!! It's easy and quick and use it everyday when I don't want to over due my brows or don't feel like doing it
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite dupe of benefits gimme brow.
It makes your eyebrows look sooo natural and it lasts forever. I buy this all the time !
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.