3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Monica C.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Hands down the best Essence product that I have tried. For $3.99CDN you cannot go wrong! It is an awesome dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it gives my brows a fuller look, and it keeps my hairs in place! 100% I will repurchase!
Jnellie T.
Jnellie T.
Richmond, BC
Seriously this eyebrow gel is sent from heaven. It does wonders on my eyebrows. Plus its way cheaper than all other eyebrow gel out there. It's super easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget
Willow Bec L.
Willow Bec L.
Perth
Best drug store product I've seen in ages! I bought this at my local Priceline and it's brilliant. Packaging is great and shows you how to use the product and it's super easy to use definitely recommend this to everyone!
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
I like this product a lot. It is a cheap and quick alternative to filling in your brows, and it gives you natural-looking fuller brows. Also great foe applying after filling in your brows to make them look more natural.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Absolutely love this product. Color is a great and price is so good. Can't believe you can get something that works this well at that price. Once I started using this product I started getting compliments on my brows.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Nice product. Has fibers in it, and it is tinted! The color is nice but not too heavy. It keeps the brow hairs in place all day. It's very cheap, so for the price it is a lovely product to have, I really recommend it!
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel
Really great product, make my eyebrows stay in place all day long.
I bought it online and the price was really affordable and cheap 👌🏼 the packaging is cute but it's not very appealing, however I would buy it again ❤️
Nina G.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
I love this gel. It does it's work perfect even on my bad eyebrows 😂.It has really small brush which gives you control. Plus it's really pigmented and affordable and the design makes me think of benefits eyebrow gel.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I think for the drugstore, this is a great product. I use this when I want my brows to look more natural and not so overdone. I unfortunately bought the wrong colour, but I will repurchase a darker one in the future.
Ainsley J.
Ainsley J.
Literal Ya perfect dupe for gimme brow! And sooooo much cheaper. Doesn't get much better! The only downfall is that it doesn't hold my brows in place quite as well as the gimme brow does. But still a great dupe!!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.