BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit give me brow like seriously it's a little bit more grayish only a hair but it's amazing it's last on your eyebrows for so long I would buy it again actually I'm going tomorrow to Ulta and buy it since it's that good ūü§óūü§ó
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This product is easy to use but it sometimes clumps up in my brow. I just comb over it a few times to get them out. Makes my eye brows appear thicker.
Sahar P.
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
This stuff is as close to benefit's Gimme Brow as it gets! I have dark brown hair and the dark shade works great! It has the same fiber formula and applies just the right amount of product. It fills in my brows just enough to give a natural look. Plus it keeps my brows in place all day. I always have a tube of this on hand and a back up, in case I run out! It's pretty much goof proof and I love it!
Loren H.
Loren H.
Trenton, GA
I purchased this product after seeing on youtube that it was a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow. After using both, it is the same product basically but the Essence one is so much affordable! I have dark blonde eyebrows and use the lightest shade and it works perfectly.
Arron H.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Lina V.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Jen M.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing, I thought it would be difficult and messy. Not at all with a brush quick and easy
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So amazing for the price! I used to use the
Original tinted brow gel that benefit made, but it was so expensive so I never replaced it, UNTIL I was browsing makeup at ulta one day and found this glorious thing! It's less than 5$ and does the exact same thing as the benefit brow gel! The color is even a perfect dupe for taupe brows!
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
First thing is that this product is good and quiet affordable. The point is that it is not expensive proves that it's made for people like us who cannot always buy high end product
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.