BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Peachie C.
I love this brow gel! The small brush makes application super easy and it lasts on my brows all day - even with sweat. I recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimmy Brow. I love the brunet color. It has little fibers in it and makes my brows very fluffy. Its also a great price.
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this product. I tried it because I was hoping it was a dupe of Glossier’s Boy Brow. It’s pretty similar, although the brush is too big for my liking.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was a game changer for me. I've only used brow powders before. I love this product. It makes it so easy to do my brows and makes it fast also.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
For the price you can’t beat it! I just wish the bottle was bigger, but the brush is great at distributing product evenly which is crucial for good brows.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
This is really good for the price, I use it over my Anastasia dipbrow to kinda set it & make the tip a tad bit darker. I haven't tried it alone yet though.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.