BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked his product and it was super inexpensive! It helps my brows look fuller because of the color and keeps my eyebrows in shape because of the gel. I highly recommend this product! It really works and a great money saver!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this light a neutral colored brow gel! I love the tiny, precise applicator, and most of all I love the price!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this brow gel mascara was pretty good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it appeared a little dark on my blonde eyebrows, so I had to apply the product lightly. I think this would work awesomely on someone who has darker eyebrows! The first picture is of my eyebrow with no product, and the second picture is of my eyebrow with the product. Here is my list of pros and cons:
Pros:
-Creamy Formula
-Easy to Apply
-Makes Your Eyebrows Stay in Place All Day
-Fills in Eyebrows Just Enough to Give a Natural Looking Brow
Cons:
-Darker Color
-Has a "Hard" Effect (the gel makes your eyebrows a little stiff, but it helps them stay in place)

I think this eyebrow gel mascara is good for someone looking to have a natural brow, or if you wanted to use it as more of a "top coat" if you are going for a more dramatic look. I really do like this product and I like the way it fills in your brows- not to harsh and it doesn't look fake. If you are looking for something to keep your eyebrows in place as well as give them a fuller look, this would be a great product for you!
I received this product at a discount for an honest review. This does not effect the hard work, time, and effort I put into my reviews. Each review is 100% honest and genuine.
Morgan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it is very comparable to the Benefit gimme brow. Only a whole lot cheaper!
Madison C.
I can't do without this product. I have tried other eyebrow products before, but this formula seems to tame my brows the best. I have naturally thick and dark eyebrows so I don't need much added color, but this helps to make them seem more shaped and full. I love the shape of the mascara tip as well.
Natalie R.
Elmhurst
Great product..can be used everyday it's not too wet and doesn't glob up...it adds that extra volume and texture I look for in a product like this. Very natural looking
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only difference is the brush is a bit rougher and the gel applies a bit clunkier, but nothing a bare spooly can't fix. Awesome for only a small fraction of the price!
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for the price! The small brush is perfect for lifting and keeping my brow hairs in place. I only wish this came in different shades! As a brunette, the shade can look ashy on me. This can be corrected with powder, but it takes away from the convenience.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have purchased so many and will continue to because of the great price and the great product! I have never tried Benefits "Give me brow" but because of how great this is, I don't feel the need to. The wand it the perfect shape and this sets my brows perfectly while adding more fullness. I use the blonde shade, but the only have 2 colors while may be a down fall. But over all an amazing product at a more amazing price.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was meh for me. The brown color was just...off...too dark and to grey-ish or something. I like the size of the brush but it tended to get goopy and pick up too much product so I would have to wipe before using or it got everywhere. Also didn't keep the hairs properly in place very well. Ive had better luck with the L'oreal brow mascara.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.