3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Mariá G.
Mariá G.
Bogotá COL
This brand is a favorite because it leaves a very natural look, this product I get it in pharmacies and I love how it leaves the eyebrows
Sílvia A.
Sílvia A.
Good for brushing the eyebrows and gives a little colour. Must clean the brush before aplication not to aplly to many product. Good price
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Toronto, ON
This keeps the brows in place without leave a residue. It coats the brows perfectly! And I would say is very comparable to benefits brow
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

I love leaves me instead my eyebrows, buy it a month ago and I just love to use it all the time and is the best it has natural colors
Alley H.
Alley H.
This is a great product for a very good price! It's about $4 cdn! I use this if I'm in a rush going out the door.. very convenient!
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Lo utilicé por mucho hasta que se me acabó, efectivamente mi ceja quedaba mejor ya que sin este se me hubiese caído constatemente
Humeyra U.
Humeyra U.
Bolsward
I have thick and full eyebrows so I dont wanna fill them in. i just use this. one swipe and its coloured + brushed. love it!
Desirée G.
Desirée G.
Oshawa, Ontario
I like the brush compared to another brow mascara that I use, catches the hairs much better and makes my brows look fuller.
Ceann D.
Ceann D.
This eyebrow gel is not only pocket friendly but is so close to the gimme brow by benefit. This is a wonderful eyebrow gel
Eman Y.
Eman Y.
Melbourne
Amazing product! Keeps your brows in place with thick gel-like product. The mascara wand makes it easier for application!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.