BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Joelle K.
I have blonde eyebrows and I love this product for darkening and thickening then while holding them in place. It gives the look of natural thick eyebrows. Will definitely repurchase.
Ellie C.
Lexington
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is my favorite brow gel for everyday use. It’s small brush really helps distribute product. It also has small fine particles that look like actual hairs when applied. It is very natural and lasts all day.
Shakira V.
The product was okay it does its job. Doesn’t hold down the hairs fully but sets them nice. The fibers are nice for a natural brow def need to try again w a better shade for myself
Brandi O.
The wand is my favorite part about this product. It spreads the product evenly across the brown without making them look too "drawn" on. Keeps my brows in place all day. I love it!
Erin M.
Mount Vernon, IN
Great brow gel but I wish it came in more colors. It does feel slightly stiff on the brow but not overly so. There is some flaking after wearing it for a long time but it's not enough to make me stop using.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is definitely a dupe for the benefit gimme brow... although I think it’s not as good as the Benefit product, for the price I am willing to look past the minor differences in packaging and quality. I don’t like the brush on this one, I wish it had a smaller, denser brush because I have sparse brows it’s hard to use, but overall it is a great product.
Mary K.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is better than Benefit's Gimme Brow. I love that Essence is cruelty free since I am trying to go that route. I would say the only difference between the Essence and Benefit one is the price. Essence is around $2..99-$3.99 where as the Benefit one is in the upper $20 range.
JANET P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
When I saw this product I immediately thought maybe it could be a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, and I was right.  I find they both perform very similarly and work well when I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.  The best part is that Essence Make Me Brow is about $20 cheaper.  I'm sold!
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Best brow gel Iin the drugstore! It adds volume and fills in sparse areas in my brow. It makes brows easy to do. I just outline lightly with a pencil an fill it in with make me brow!
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I saw this as a dupe on Pinterest for the Benefit brow product i was using so I decided to try it out. Not only is it just as good, it is seriously $20 cheaper than the other product that I was using!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.