3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
So far I've been loving this product. I'm using the shade 02 browny brows over top Nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate. Doesn't make my brows feel "crunchy" and fills the sparse spaces well. Overall impressed with this= especially given the price of $2 or $3!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I got a deluxe sample and at first I hated it, but have grown to love it. It's compared to the Benefit Give Me Brow. It's good for days when I still need to do my brows since they are sparse in spots, but it still looks natural and keeps the hairs in place.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags and ended up liking it more than I had expected to. I find that it really makes my brows look fuller, without making them crunchy or weird feeling. I truly think this is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Chula Vista, CA
I am positive that this is the exact same formula as Benefit Gimme Brow, but it costs $3 as opposed to $24. It has the exact same fibers and even packaging (not updated gimme brow packaging however). I just purchased this and will definitely purchase again
Julia R.
Julia R.
Wow, this stuff is good. I'd previously bought very expensive brow mascaras and tried this stuff on a whim, and it's exactly the same as the pricier stuff and SO INEXPENSIVE. It applies so easily, stays on all day, and looks fantastic. I highly recommend.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Seriously all essence products are great quality products. This is the first product I've tried from them and I've been hooked ever since. This is really comparable to benefit's gimme brow and you save a lot of money by buying basically the same product.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
This is exactly like Benefit's give me brow. I wish they had more colors to choose from because the lightest color is a little dark for my brows but if they were lighter it would be perfect! It adds thickness to your brows and keeps them in place all day
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN
I love love love essence eyebrows gel mascara, also it's cheap and last ... I used the product everyday when I do my makeup... it is a good value, my sister used my all the time too .. I would recommend to everyone who want their eyebrows to look good...
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
I use this as the second to last step in my brows. It adds some color and a little bit of hold, and then I go over it with a clear brow get for extra hold because my eyebrows are crazy. It's really inexpensive and I will definitely continue to use this.
Janan A.
Janan A.
This product is beyond amazing. It cost around 2.50 USD. I use this product everyday and the color pay off is unreal. I purchased this product from target but I have noticed they are always sold out. This product I would say compares to the ABH brow gel
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.