BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES! This is my absolute favorite eyebrow product. I initially started off using Benefit Gimme Brow on lazy days when I don't want to use a pomade or powder to fill in my brows. However, when I discovered this $3 product and realized that it is an exact dupe, I stopped buying the more expensive Benefit product.
Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Daniela C.
Very affordable and good quality! I use these on my brows when I want a natural look. Or after I've applied my brow pencil I'll use the gel to finish and set my brows in their shape!
Kathryn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd always heard so much hype about Benefit's Gimme Brow but then I saw a couple of YouTube reviews stating this was an alternative dupe. I've never tried Benefits brow gel, but this one is great. I typically use a pencil to fill in my brows. My brows are quite sparse so I thought I'd give this a go on top of my pencil. I love it!! It makes my brows look more natural and not so "drawn on". It fills in the sparse gaps with fibers do it looks natural. And it's SO affordable!!!
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
this is a great brow gel. I use it by itself or over the top of my brow powder to lock the hairs in place Great color pigmentation and a really really great price. you can't go wrong with this!
Casey W.
boston, ma
this is such a great eyebrow gel for how cheap it is. i've bought 3 or 4 of these now and will definitely keep purchasing it. it is the only product i use on my brows and it defines them but keeps them natural looking. the brush/wand is very small and makes applying it wicked easy.
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Good colors and coverage options, nice packaging but I wish it had some wax with it, like a double tipped item.
Erin W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great drugstore brow gel ! It works so well and completely worth the price. Super long lasting and makes your brows look great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great alternative to the higher end brands.
Ruth R.
I've seen this product at Ulta but it looks like it'll barely give you any color to your brows. Has anyone tried this? What are yalls thought about this?
Devin H.
How is the shade range on this? I am looking for an alternative to benefit gimme brow in shade 1. Thanks!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Virginia C.
Guayana, Bolivar
Good product?
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!