BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Mandi A.
This is my holy grail brow product! It's such a fast and easy way to get natural, full looking brows! And the cost makes it so worth it! Definitely worth picking up, especially for those lazy mornings!
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago love the product and how it holds throughout my busy day and the wand applicator is perfect for catching the brow!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an Ipsy and it is love ! It's perfect it doesn't weigh your brows down or make them look funny!
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good price point and is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow product. I would definitely recommend this
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Perfect dupe for benefit gimme brow! Great price and great coverage. Nothing can move my brows out of place with this gel!
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing product! Love the applicator wand. It's just the right size. It has nice color payoff, to make the eyebrows look more full & the little fibers make the eyebrows a little fuller also! Great product. I'm in love with this stuff!
Amberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this stuff any good? I've been on the hunt for singe great cheap eyebrow products.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Is this a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Not willing to commit to $30 for one tube.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?