BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Great product..can be used everyday it's not too wet and doesn't glob up...it adds that extra volume and texture I look for in a product like this. Very natural looking
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
My go too brow gel! I'm in the shade blondy brows, and I use a Taupe brow pencil, and it's perfect! Keeps brow hairs in place and give a hint of color. Be careful because you can deposit too much color and it can get gloopy.
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Victoria W.
Is it useful if you have fuller brows?
Elena S.
Is this the only color or does it come in multiple shades?Thanks!
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?
ben a.
I have struggle in fixing my eyebrows they become messy at the end of the day ,i'd like to try it but do we have to use the whole kit eyebrows gel+ this one or we can use it with Another brows product?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??