BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Margie J.
Pretty good brow mascara, but not the best one I've used. It is very travel friendly, but I don't find that it keeps my eyebrows in place.
danielle o.
I absolutely love this product.. I dont like to put on to much brow products and it gives me enough coverage and they stay in place all day
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I adore this product! It works great & it does a great jobat kerping my brows looking nice. Easy to apply ands dupe for the high end brands
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Sometimes I'm in a rush and I don't want to do the whole shebang on my brows. This is perfect to fill in slightly in a quarter of the time.
Michele K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is by far my favorite brow product! For the price of it , it cant be beat. I love the brush and color ! It goes on perfect each time.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this for keeping my brows tame! It's also the perfect color for me, so I am very happy with it. It does seem to last all day for me!
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
An amazing product for an easy brow set, I got mine in my ipsy and can't be happier, this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme brow but way cheaper.
Victoria W.
Is it useful if you have fuller brows?
Elena S.
Is this the only color or does it come in multiple shades?Thanks!
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?
ben a.
I have struggle in fixing my eyebrows they become messy at the end of the day ,i'd like to try it but do we have to use the whole kit eyebrows gel+ this one or we can use it with Another brows product?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??