BY ESSENCE #17 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Adora A.
Oooooo I love this . Such a dupe for the benefit give me brow . I can wear this alone or over my eyebrow pencil . I got this in my ipsy bag and have already repurchased it . Super affordable product .
Summer M.
Not recommended for a darker brow, but is very affordable. It does tame a lot with the brush and doesn't clump throughout the day...but again, not for people who have or want a darker brow. I'd definitely use a brow pencil with this.
Vanessa S.
My brows are pretty full and I don't need much filling in. This product gives the perfect amount of hold to the brows and the color is perfect for me. It's a great alternative for Benefits Gimme Brow.
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I get my eye brows done biweekly so my eyebrows are shaped most of the time. This just makes them fuller! It's super easy to use & soooo cheap! Worth the price! This brand is amazing! Great quality at an unbeatable price! Wish they had more products out as I would buy them all!!
Kelly H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
OMG this is hands down the best tinted brow gel I've used and it's only a few bucks!! This is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I would outline or fill in some of your brow with a brow pencil first and then I'd go in with this product and of course I'd set it with a clear brow gel.
Chelsea H.
You really can't beat this product, especially at the price it's at. It's been considered a dupe for the Benefit Make Me Brow. This product has a great small wand, applies nicely and keeps eyebrows in place. I use it everyday and love it. The only thing is there's really only two colors, a dirty blonde and a darker brown.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff worked so great ! It gave my eyebrows a more natural look instead of filling them in with a pomade . I wish it came in a bigger size as I lost the little bottle so quick . But it's so adorable and I got it from target !
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I love this brow product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The benefit one is a little bit better because it adds more realistic fibers that look like real hair, but the essence brow gel gives a really similar effect for a very small fraction of the price.
Destiny D.
Sebring , FL
I love this! This works really nicely. It goes on equally. My eye color is brown. The price is really good at 3.99 I believe. This was my first time buying the product but I will be a repeat user.
Kira H.
I love this! It's so inexpensive. It deposits just enough color to add definition to your eyebrows, and keeps the hair in place all day. Especially compared to higher end brow products, you can't go wrong!
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this eyebrow gel flake? I have NYC eyebrow gel and within about 8 hours it's no good.
Devin H.
How is the shade range on this? I am looking for an alternative to benefit gimme brow in shade 1. Thanks!
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Does this flake after application?
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Is this product long lasting? And does it dry down matte?

back