3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Toronto
So I actually liked this product. It had a good consistency and good finish. the packaging is small so it doest takes up a lot of roo. It's much cheaper than any high end and even drug store brand. It did last throughout the day but didn't feel clumpy. I would for sure recommend this product.
Lynn N.
Lynn N.
Really enjoyed this product for when I'm lazy or late and don't have time to do my makeup. As this keeps my brow hairs in place, it in a way fills in my brows and also makes my brow hairs longer which is perfect. This is really affordable as well so I really recommend this product to anyone.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Very inexpensive which I like. I'm not that into the eyebrow thing but this is a no fuss product. Quick and easy to use. Just run it through your brows to give it a little fuller look. It does harden a little on the brows. But if you can get around that it's a good product for the price
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
I love this brow gel for everyday uses. If you want to use it by itself it give the brow a very natural look but also looks amazing over any pencil product. Such a good price for such good quality. I paid $3 Canadian for this product and I will 100% be buying this again!!
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
This product was okay. It worked for me for about a week, then it proceeded to get progressively worse. It felt like the product was building on the wand and not on my brows. It messed with the pencil I previously applied and did not last very long. Would not buy again.
Elif S.
Elif S.
It was a so-so experience for me I am kind of in the middle I like it but at the same not that much. I just cannot decide and I do not remember how I bought it maybe something happened to me at that time but a friend of mine loves it so it depends what you search for.
Elli P.
Elli P.
Stuttgart
Ich find das Brauengel echt gut!💗
Doch zum kompletten ausfüllen/malen ist es nicht geignet.Es dient nur zum...
âž¡In die richtige Form bringen/fixieren
âž¡leichten Augen-Make up
Das war meine Bewertung💖wenn sie euch gefallen hat freu ich mich über ein "Like"😘
LG Elli💗
Aoife C.
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Not a fan of this brow gel, I've seen reviews stating that it's a dupe for the benefit gimme brow.. Do not be fooled.. No it is not. Makes my brows feel rock hard and sticky, I do not like this at all and I love essence just this one didn't agree with me I suppose
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just recently got this product and I love it! It has completely changed how I do my eyebrows. It's so easy to apply and fail-proof! After a week of using it, I realized how I will never need to purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow products any longer!
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.
Toronto
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its a dupe for the gimme brow by benefit. Looks and feels exactly the same super easy to apply, its only 2.00 super great for the price i would definitely buy again & I recommend it to everyone whos looking for new brow products!
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.