BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Makaela P.
This product works wonders especially for the price! I bought this from a local Ulta for like $1-$2. It had long lasting power and it does give you a great color payoff. I will be continuing to purchase this product. It had a small bristle brush that makes it easy to use and go through your brows. This product doesn't make your eyebrow crunchy at all!
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
This is a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's such an affordable price. It's great for everyday and it does what it's supposed to do. I have no problems with it.
Lindsey J.
Great product, and SO CHEAP. Brows are the number one trend in beauty right now and this product is so easy to use. It gives just the right amount of tint and gel to keep your eyebrows dark and in the right place. I would reccomend not buying just one, but one for your purse, one for your car, one for your desk ect.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Love this stuff! Hidden gem! Im so excited i found it. Its only around 3 or 4 bucks. It helps fill it my brows with little tiny fibers. I dont find it flakes or anything. The color is pretty dead on. It comes in a few different colors. I think its amazing and inexpensive
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
I will admit this is my first tended eyebrow gel. I've been using clear mascara on my brows since middle school. However this came in my ipsy and WOW!! It lasts all day and doesn't run and is the perfect color for me.
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Loveeee this and it's so cheap. It makes my eyebrows look fuller and they stay in place all day.
Sophia C.
Freehold, NJ
Great affordable product. Adds the right amount of pigmentation to your eyebrows that is still looks natural. Use it everyday. Applies quick and easy.
Lauren D.
I love this product. It matches perfectly with my brow color and doesn't make my brows crispy or hard like some other gels do. Very inexpensive (only 2.99). I will be buying again. I use this product everyday for a simple daily look. It really makes a difference.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.