3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Marcela B.
Marcela B.
i love it. Personally it's the first product of eyebrows that i use it and I loved. So this year I will use more of this product, I recommended. :)
Camila G.
Camila G.
Cúcuta
En maravillosooooo para tus cejas me encanta, lastimosamente ya se me agotó pero es maravilloso este producto me encantaría volverlo a obtener.
Nika K.
Nika K.
Good quality, nice small brush that gives you control. Sadly only has two shades at least where i live. Keeps your brows fleeky. Easy to use.
Alba A.
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
I've tried this one but I didn't like it that much. My all time favorite mascara is the I <3 EXTREME, the black one with the pink letters.
Sára K.
Sára K.
I liked it wery much and I used it for almost a year :) the only problem was that I have not really seealn that it holded my brow in place
Mariá G.
Mariá G.
Bogotá COL
This brand is a favorite because it leaves a very natural look, this product I get it in pharmacies and I love how it leaves the eyebrows
Sílvia A.
Sílvia A.
Good for brushing the eyebrows and gives a little colour. Must clean the brush before aplication not to aplly to many product. Good price
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Toronto, ON
This keeps the brows in place without leave a residue. It coats the brows perfectly! And I would say is very comparable to benefits brow
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

I love leaves me instead my eyebrows, buy it a month ago and I just love to use it all the time and is the best it has natural colors
Alley H.
Alley H.
This is a great product for a very good price! It's about $4 cdn! I use this if I'm in a rush going out the door.. very convenient!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.