BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The formula is a little too wet for me and not that pigmented. It's alright using shifter I've already filled my brows for some more definition but not a product I'd purchase again.
Donya H.
I love this brow gel because the tint is pretty spot on and it doesn't dry super fast so it gives me enough time to fix any mistakes. Heard it's a great dupe for the gimme brow by benefit too! Will
Repurchase
Blessing B.
It's totally inexpensive and I like it. The downside is they have two shades of this gel mascara and my eyebrows would benefit from a darker shade of brown. However it helps keep my eyebrows uniformed, so it's a cheaper alternative for higher end brands.
Kayla D.
Absolutely amazing product! This keeps my eyebrow hairs in place all day and night! It also fills in any spares areas and makes my brows look nice and full! This is an great and much cheaper dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
If you want the Benefit Gimmie Brow but don't want the price. Try this! Pretty identical and the price point makes it unbeatable! Add a little volume and keep those brows in place!
Emily W.
I'm loving this drugstore brow mascara! It keeps my brows in place all day long abs adds a tint of color to help fill them in. I love that it makes my brows look soft and natural.
Samantha t.
I like this, however I wish that all 3 shades were sold in store. I have a hard time finding the light brown anywhere other than online. Also I feel like it can dry out really quickly. But when I have the right shade and it's new, it works great.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
Yaassss girl! This stuff is soo nice. My brows are naturally fuller. It is a great dupe for the benifit genie brow. The brush is a tiny big larger and it is the same shape all the way down. But it is a very good product
Alycia C.
Wilsonville, OR
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommend this product to be because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Kaylee B.
APO, AE
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The wand is very tiny and thin, perfect for really shaping the eyebrows and giving better precision. It holds my brows in place for quite a while, and i really like the color. Definitely recommend, especially for the super low price!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.