BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Dasha M.
Mesa
This brow gel is perfect, I have already gone through one and just bought another. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Great eyebrow gel! So pigmented and applies easily. Would love more colors but for it's price anyone could make it Work!
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Best drugstore eyebrow gel out there! It's a dupe for benefits cosmetics. It's very affordable but only comes in 2 colors
Rachel O.
Cheswick, Pennsylvania
This is great because I already have pretty thick dark eyebrows and this helps shape and fill while holding them in place
Erica B.
Loooooove this product and I found it at target for under three dollars! Great alternative to expensive benefit products
Ashley S.
Columbus
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this brow gel! I don't need anything else. The pigment is wonderful and it applies super easily! LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I love this brow gel! It matches my eyebrows so nicely and it adds a wonderful fullness to my brows after I fill them in!
Andrea S.
Jersey City, NJ
This gel is really amazing and has good eyebrow coverage . The color and tint is really good and is a definite must have
Lauren D.
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Tyler M.
Really good colour pay off. Holds the brows in place all day. Easy to use with some practice. But all in all I am a fan
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.