3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Not a huge fan of this, it doesn't stick on your brows very well. It was my first time trying it, so maybe I'll try a new way of using it but I don't think it's very great
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Great value, perfect dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow for a lot less money. Keeps your brow hairs in place all day with a slight tint. However there are only two shades.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Saw so many reviews on this and had to try, now I have it and cant go back, I'm in love with how it applys and so easy to use. my eye colour is green and goes well .
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Camagajevci
Very easy to apply and to blend it out. It's very pigmented and long lasting. It's so incredibly cheap yet it's such a good product, I use it all the time!!
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
This is kind of like a dupe for gimme brows from benefit but cheaper. I kind of want the wand to be a bit more small but overall I would buy this again.
Chancey V.
Chancey V.
This is a very inexpensive brow gel that actually does what it is suppose to do. I would say it is a inexpensive dupe for the gimme brow from benefit
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
This little baby never disappoints me ! I works as good as other high end eyebrow products ! If you want your brows on fleek defenitely apply this 👌👌
Marcela B.
Marcela B.
i love it. Personally it's the first product of eyebrows that i use it and I loved. So this year I will use more of this product, I recommended. :)
Camila G.
Camila G.
Cúcuta
En maravillosooooo para tus cejas me encanta, lastimosamente ya se me agotó pero es maravilloso este producto me encantaría volverlo a obtener.
Nika K.
Nika K.
Good quality, nice small brush that gives you control. Sadly only has two shades at least where i live. Keeps your brows fleeky. Easy to use.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.