BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Emily S.
I love that this comes in a cool-toned brown shade. Easy to apply. Adds a good amount of product and color to my brows without weighing them down. Stays in place all day.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I adore this brow mascara! I have the shade Soft Browny Brows and it's perfect for the "no makeup" days. It keeps my brows in place and lasts all day. I'm on my 2nd tube!
Katherine T.
New castle , DE
Este formato para cejas es genial. Se parece mucho al make me brow de Benefit pero un precio inferior. Es basico para usarlo en un neceser para un viaje o para retocar.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
This product is surprisingly good! Not quite comparable to the benefit gimme brown but does the trick for a drugstore product! The color is perfect and pigmented will probably purchase again
Beverley L.
Springfield, MA
Fibers fill eyebrows. If you have light thin eyebrows like mine this is the product for you. I use this to shape and fill my eyebrows. Then use my Anastasia eyebrow pencil to fill in the gaps.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this tinted gel with little fibers. It is good quality and cheap! The packaging is nice and small. The only con is the limited color range. I will continue to repurchase. Recommended!
Whitney S.
This is very comparable to benefits give me brow! The pigmentation is defiantly there! If you are in a rush, and you just throw this on, brows look polished and clean! I will defiantly repurchase! The price is right too!
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
my go to product on days I wear "no makeup makeup"! it makes my brows look so much fuller due to the fibers that are in it. the color range isn't the greatest, but the middle shade is very versatile.
Cheyanne L.
This product kept my brows in place for a little. The packaging is kind of cheap. And it didn't quite match my brows. I used it a couple times and it just isn't for me. Maybe I'll try again later, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Dany K.
I'm so glad I came across this at Target. It look natural and it's have fibers and color to fill in the gap. It doesn't fade or smudge and best of all it's cheaper than the Benefits cosmetic gimme brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.