3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Ayr, ON
The Essence Make Me Brow is also a really good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It has a really small wand that allows you to get the brow gel precisely in the areas of your brow you want without getting any on the skin around your brow. The large wand is a major flaw of my favorite brow gel, the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper so I'm hoping the Essence Make Me Brow will become my new favorite.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I really like this gel. The color looks good on my eyebrows. It also lasts like 9 hours on my brows. You will need to comb through the gel with a spool. Because it tends to be a little clunky. Also they have a limited color range. But I found one that works for me. But the best part is the price. This product is only 2.99 and is similar to the benefit gimme brow.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
This product is great. The price is even better! It works well if you don't want to wear any makeup and just maybe fix those brows. Or if you need those brows to be on fleek for date night... I recommend it if you have permanent brows ( permanent makeup/ microblading) since this product just keeps it in place and looking more natural and fuller.
Marija K.
Marija K.
Zadar
I like the shape and the size of the brush, but I do not like colors and texture of the product. I like the price though, so I cleaned the brush and I am now using it as a brow comb. I have pretty dark eyebrows and the color does not fit me, but nulike me my sister has a very ligh eyebrows and light shade of the product fits her perfectly.
Betty L.
Betty L.
On days that I am a little rush or if I am going for a no makeup look. I use this brow masacra to tame the eyebrows as well as adds some hint of color to the eyebrows. It can be used to set the eyebrows once you filled them it. It is a great product and it costs only a fraction of the price as the Benefit Give Me Brow product.
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON
I really love this product! It's affordable, and natural looking on my eyebrows. It helps to fill them in and keep them in place all day making a better frame for my eye shadow. I like that my eyebrows don't look drawn on when I use this, and I also like that they have added new shades so they can match more people.
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow!! The shade selection is great and it provides a strong hold for those stubborn brow hairs all while adding hair like fibres to make your brows look more plump and full. I got this product in my Ipsy bag and definitely will be repurchasing! And the price cannot be beat :)
Beth W.
Beth W.
Cork
Very nice brow gel. I have the second shade and my sister has the first. Bought it in the chemist across from my house. It lasts quite a long time and doesn't crumble. It matches my brownish-grey brows without making them look to warm or cool. I would 100% reccomend because of its cheap price and it's staying power
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Okay. This used to be my favourite tinted brow gel, until I tried the Benefit Gimme Brow. Since then, my opinion has changed and I've noticed that this product applies a little patchy and is a little more sticky than i would like. It's still not bad, but it's no longer a staple. But for $4, this is a great product!
Teagan S.
Teagan S.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this product! Definitely a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow". The blonde shade is perfect for my brows and isn't too warm toned like a lot of drugstore brow products. The wand is also very thin, which makes it easy to coat the whole brow including the tail end. For the price, it's really a great product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.