BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kira H.
I love this! It's so inexpensive. It deposits just enough color to add definition to your eyebrows, and keeps the hair in place all day. Especially compared to higher end brow products, you can't go wrong!
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This a great affordable alternative to Benefit's give me brow! It does wonders for my brows. I love that it gives me a very natural brow look. I have repurchased this once as a little goes a long way and it lasts me a long time before I run out and I will buy it again when I run out.
Kayla F.
This is a great dupe of the Benefit Gimee Brow gel for a fraction of the price! I already have fuller eyebrows so I just use a little bit of this and swipe the product in my brows. It makes them stay in place all day and gives them a little extra definition.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This makes my brows a little thicker by itself, and lightens them a tad, which I like. But there is no hold at all for my unruly brows. I need something stronger to tame my brows. I'll finish this one but I won't rebuy
Sophia A.
Sorry to say that I wasn't a fan. This didn't really do anything for my brows. It kind of just made them firmer but it didn't hold the hairs in place.
Its a very liquidy formula.
I rather just use elf's version
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this for everyday, put together brows! The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyebrows and I was nervous it wasn't going to look right but the gel formula makes it really workable on so many different shades. I don't notice much of a difference with the fibers but I already have pretty bushy brows. Overall it doesn't feel like cement which is really great, you hardly notice anything is there and for the price it's amazing!
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Samantha B.
Colorado
Love this! Great price and great quality
You really get a bang for your Buck when you buy this I'd say personally I like it better then the original gimme brow by benefit.
jaclyn j.
This product is a awesome dupe for benefit gimme brow! works so good and makes me bros stay in place all day! this is also extremely affordable and is so good for the price! one of my favorite products from essence!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.