BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2010)
Buy on ULTA
Sara P.
NESCONSET, NY
Love this product! I have very thin blonde eye brows and this mascara is so easy to apply and leaves such a natural look!!
Antonella G.
This is my favorite brow gel! I love the formula and the color range. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
Decent formula, only a few colors available. Not quite a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, but it's pretty good in a pinch.
Meghan C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I use this every day instead of the benefit give me brow. I feel like the product is a great dupe and much more affordable.
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
Anastasia S.
Honey Brook, PA
Love this product good dupe for benefit gimme brow. It gives a nice tint to the brow hairs and keeps them in place all day
Lauren D.
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Dasha M.
Mesa
This brow gel is perfect, I have already gone through one and just bought another. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I love this brow gel! It matches my eyebrows so nicely and it adds a wonderful fullness to my brows after I fill them in!
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Best drugstore eyebrow gel out there! It's a dupe for benefits cosmetics. It's very affordable but only comes in 2 colors
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.