BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome and cheap!! I love using it when I don't have much time or I don't want to have a heavy brow. It's very tinted and keeps all my hairs in one place! I would recommend to anyone just now learning to fill in their brows!
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Lizzy R.
I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this product. I normally stick to high end products, but I heard that this was a good product. Its so SO affordable, and it really works well for me! I've used it every day since I got it and I really love it.
Shala S.
Laurelville, Ohio
This product is outstanding for being able to hold your brows in place. I purchased this at Ulta and use it everyday, sometimes even by itself. It has very nice packaging but could use a different style of brush, but I would buy this over again and again!
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
Olivia C.
I really like this Eyebrow gel!! My favorite thing about this (besides the GREAT price) is that when I use it it does not just deposit a lot of product the instance the wand touches your eyebrow hairs. I think this is a great product for everyone!
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This definitely goes head to head with benefits gimme brow. The wand is little more wider I wish it was a bit more skinny but it's cheap in price but expensive in quality
Joanna H.
Love love love. Ladies this is one of the best cheap eyebrow gel mascara that works with almost everyone. It last all day and keeps u looking fresh. Definitely must try
Kira H.
I love this! It's so inexpensive. It deposits just enough color to add definition to your eyebrows, and keeps the hair in place all day. Especially compared to higher end brow products, you can't go wrong!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.