3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
This is great! I love that it gives me a hint of colour but it's still natural. I tend to still go in with my eyebrow pencil but the results are very good with this product alone.
María Mirela S.
María Mirela S.
España Islas Baleares Ibiza
This product of eyebrows is super good fixed very well the eyebrow without leaving it very hard the applicator is very fine it gives a little color and it is very cheap
Love this😍
Marta G.
Marta G.
Al principio cuando lo descubrí pensé que era una chorrada, pero ahora me tiene enamorada, muchas veces que no me apetece estar maquillada solo me hecho el gel de pestañas y listo
Esther A.
Esther A.
This product has totally changed my eyebrow game. It's so good. And really great price. I thought I'd try it because I heard it was a great dupe for a more expensive eyebrow gel.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
A great alternative to a more expensive brand. If I'm being honest though- I prefer the other brand..... but for $3.99 the price can't be beat and it lives up to my expectations.
Eldina R.
Eldina R.
Current every day use brow gel - it's perfect! The brows look natural, the brush is small so it's easy to use and not make a mess. It holds throug a whole day, and don't smudge.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
This make me brow by essence is very similar to the gimme brow by benefit. Definite dupe for it. I recommend saving your money and just going with the make me brow by essence !!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Ingersoll
I got this from the drugstore and it was like $3 so I thought I would give it a try but I didn't really notice it do anything and it did have a weird smell to it I didn't like.
giselle b.
giselle b.
panama city
A total must have, specially for the price...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Not a huge fan of this, it doesn't stick on your brows very well. It was my first time trying it, so maybe I'll try a new way of using it but I don't think it's very great
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.