BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Jessica M.
Memphis, TN
This is my everyday eyebrow gel. Finding this completed my eyebrow routine. I love it and it keeps my brows in place all day.
Stacy S.
I love this eyebrow gel!! It matches great lasts and all day. And fills in your brow to make it look fuller. Great product!!
Veronica W.
Omg this is my favorite brow gel, it is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow but a fraction of the price. A definite must
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
Yessi T.
A perfect filler for your brows and when shaping your briws. It is very pigmented too and goes on smooth and really stays on
gabriela v.
This is amazing!! Loved it if you are looking for a dupe for the gimme brow by benefit I recommend you getting this product!
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Purchase this at forever 21 and it was cheap so i say why not. And i was impressed, i applied this b4 i use a powder fill in
Kaila E.
Great Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow just too dark for my liking. Two shades just isn't enough. It does work magic though.. :-)
Morgan G.
This stuff is great. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it is very comparable to the Benefit gimme brow. Only a whole lot cheaper!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.