BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Ashley C.
This product is amazing! It is a complete dupe for benefit's give me brow and a heck of a lot cheaper! It gives my brows a more natural look while holding them in place, as well as giving them a bit more color too! I like to use a slightly lighter shade to give my brows dimension. I will buy this over and over and over!
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
Great mascara gel, but if you're looking for one that tints your eyebrows if you have color treated hair, it won't help you in that respect! But it does add a bit of color and makes it look a bit fuller, but don't expect a dramatic change in your eyebrows!
Selianna R.
Not an exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, but a great value and quality at the $3 price. the consistency is a bit more watery than gimmer brow and dries harder giving the brows a good but a bit too firm hold for my taste. the color range is okay, but very light blondes or red heads will have a hard time finding a good shade.
Courtney C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good formulation. Just as good as benefit for a fraction of the cost. The brush could be a little smaller but overall great product. I got the lightest color and it was good for my red/blonde hair. Will repurchase.
Aris V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. It really makes your brows pop! It fills them in, tames them and makes them overall look good. I do honestly recommend this product if you are looking for a natural eyebrow look.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.