3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Rosana B.
Rosana B.
I love this product. I use it daily to settle my eyebrows. I bought it in Slovenia (Muller) and it's not too pricey. For work I use only this product but when I go out I combine it with brow pencil.
Eni K.
Eni K.
Calgary
it's doesn't really give you brow. Would recommend to people with thick brows that don't need to fill in too much but it does make a pretty brow setting gel and this color range is pretty bad
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I was surprised by this product! It's inexpensive. Like $4. I love. It goes on smooth and it has thickening fibres in it so it makes your eye brow hairs thicker. I buy this many times.
Julia D.
Julia D.
I use this product everyday, it stays in place all day and is very affordable. I have purchased it multiple times before as it beats a lot of the higher end brands. Highly recommend.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Toronto, ON
Amazing. I love applying this over my pomades, but it works wonderfully by itself too. An amazing alternative to benefits gimme brow! And so affordable it's crazy not to pick it up!!
jessica t.
jessica t.
port hope, ON
These gel mascaras are awesome from essence. They are compact - great for travel and they have great colour to them- they do not have very many options for colours though I think 3
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
This is great! I love that it gives me a hint of colour but it's still natural. I tend to still go in with my eyebrow pencil but the results are very good with this product alone.
María Mirela S.
María Mirela S.
España Islas Baleares Ibiza
This product of eyebrows is super good fixed very well the eyebrow without leaving it very hard the applicator is very fine it gives a little color and it is very cheap
Love this😍
Marta G.
Marta G.
Al principio cuando lo descubrí pensé que era una chorrada, pero ahora me tiene enamorada, muchas veces que no me apetece estar maquillada solo me hecho el gel de pestañas y listo
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
A great alternative to a more expensive brand. If I'm being honest though- I prefer the other brand..... but for $3.99 the price can't be beat and it lives up to my expectations.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.