3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
I like this product a lot. It is a cheap and quick alternative to filling in your brows, and it gives you natural-looking fuller brows. Also great foe applying after filling in your brows to make them look more natural.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Nice product. Has fibers in it, and it is tinted! The color is nice but not too heavy. It keeps the brow hairs in place all day. It's very cheap, so for the price it is a lovely product to have, I really recommend it!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Absolutely love this product. Color is a great and price is so good. Can't believe you can get something that works this well at that price. Once I started using this product I started getting compliments on my brows.
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel
Really great product, make my eyebrows stay in place all day long.
I bought it online and the price was really affordable and cheap 👌🏼 the packaging is cute but it's not very appealing, however I would buy it again ❤️
Nina G.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
I love this gel. It does it's work perfect even on my bad eyebrows 😂.It has really small brush which gives you control. Plus it's really pigmented and affordable and the design makes me think of benefits eyebrow gel.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I think for the drugstore, this is a great product. I use this when I want my brows to look more natural and not so overdone. I unfortunately bought the wrong colour, but I will repurchase a darker one in the future.
Ainsley J.
Ainsley J.
Literal Ya perfect dupe for gimme brow! And sooooo much cheaper. Doesn't get much better! The only downfall is that it doesn't hold my brows in place quite as well as the gimme brow does. But still a great dupe!!!
Monica D.
Monica D.
Montreal
This product it's just awesome it wears very nicely and long lasting and for the price I will be purchasing again and again 🤗 so nice to finally find a company that don't compromise quality for price I'm in love 😍
Andjela G.
Andjela G.
This stuff is so good, the wand is so small and perfect for the eyebrows. Most of the other brow mascaras have bigger wands which makes it hard not to get any products on the skin - not this one. Will repurchase!
Petrie K.
Petrie K.
Really good product for the price. Give a great colour to the brows. You will a couple of hours with these until it starts to fade. It blends well but it is a bit runny. Overall good product and worth the money.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.