BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Paige T.
Lincoln, WA
This is amazing it makes my brows stay in place while adding color and fibers into the brows. I love that it is so inexpensive and can be found at ulta.
Cherelynn B.
Golden Valley, AZ
Love the full texture that this product gives to the brow hair! It can hold it in place as well as add volume. I use the dark brown and the blonde. It's a great drugstore brand and product. I use this weekly in my makeup and would deinitely recommend it!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in my ipsy bag and really like it. It's good for the price it's actually great.
Samantha W.
This product is great. It is 100% a dupe for Benefit's Gimmie Brow. I use it every day, whether I want a natural brow and am just running out the door, or if I want to use it before I use another product, kind of as a "pre" step in my brow routine, just to thicken up the brows and add definition. It is buildable, adds color and fills in any sparse areas. The price of course is incredible.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
This is my go to brow product . It gives just the right amount of color and product without making my brows look over done. I love it. I have dark hair and dark brows so I use the shade 02 , browny brows and it keeps my brows looking very natural ! It keeps my brows in place without making them feel like they have product in them which is another plus too ! Great product , I highly recommend it !
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Lizzy R.
I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this product. I normally stick to high end products, but I heard that this was a good product. Its so SO affordable, and it really works well for me! I've used it every day since I got it and I really love it.
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.