3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Loren H.
Loren H.
Trenton, GA
I purchased this product after seeing on youtube that it was a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow. After using both, it is the same product basically but the Essence one is so much affordable! I have dark blonde eyebrows and use the lightest shade and it works perfectly.
Arron H.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Lina V.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Jen M.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing, I thought it would be difficult and messy. Not at all with a brush quick and easy
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So amazing for the price! I used to use the
Original tinted brow gel that benefit made, but it was so expensive so I never replaced it, UNTIL I was browsing makeup at ulta one day and found this glorious thing! It's less than 5$ and does the exact same thing as the benefit brow gel! The color is even a perfect dupe for taupe brows!
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
First thing is that this product is good and quiet affordable. The point is that it is not expensive proves that it's made for people like us who cannot always buy high end product
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
i had use a lot of eyebrow gel mascara and this is definitely my favorite, its compact sooo good and also its cheap
Aleya W.
Aleya W.
This is good for the price. It adds a little color and a little firmness to the brows but I wouldn't say it holds them in place. A good product but if you have unruly brows you should probably pass on it
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.