BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2025)
Buy on ULTA
Haylee H.
This brow mascara is great if you already have full brows or have filled them in and just want a little tint to hold them in place.
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
Weird color, weird formula. Doesn't go on looking natural and smudges all over my face. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't repurchase.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love using this to make my brows stay in place and help feel in some of the sparse areas in my eyebrows. Inexpensive too
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I use this in the daily when Im going for the no makeup makeup day. It has fibers that make your eyebrows look thicker and darker
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is not only a dupe for the benefit but to me it's better!!!! I am on my second one and will reprchase once it's used up too!
Lorenza C.
Paired with the Essence Brow pencil, it makes the make up last all day without any retouch.
It's very cheap and I recommended it
Monica V.
Bought it on a whim during an Ulta trip. Fell for the price, guess I should have known what to expect. You get what you pay for.
Alexis W.
Honeyville, UT
This brow gel is awesome! It goes on great, it lasts all day and it's smudge proof. It's just a small tube but it lasts forever.
Fary S.
Me encanta esta cera y lo bien que se fijan mis cejas con este brow gel y sobretodo el color me encanta porque se ve muy natural
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to keep my brow hair strands together. This works just fine and I love it. It does however add some volume and length
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.