3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
I loved this product. It was very comparable to the benefit gimme brow, and it is like 4$. I widh they had more shades because they have two and I am in between both. I would definitely continue to purchase this. It it totally worth the price.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Bridgewater, NS
This is a great brow mascara. The brush is small so its hard to make mistakes, I was just looking to add a little something to my brows and this is perfect. I have mine in the darkest shade and the colours great and the hold lasts all day!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Almost a perfect dupe for the Benefit brow gel! The colour was not an exact match to my natural shade, but for the price you really can't go wrong! I found it wore off through the day but by using a clear gel over top it will lock it down
Madeleine F.
Madeleine F.
Frankford
This product is OK. It really doesn't leave much pigment, and only sits on my brow hairs without tinting the skin below, so it really doesn't make my brow look any fuller than they usually look. It does keep the hairs in place I guess...
Nieke P.
Nieke P.
Somerset West
Love, love, love this product ❤️😍❤️😍 gives such a natural brow and is very easy to apply too. It is very long lasting and I would definitely say it is a perfect dupe for the Benefit one. I'm definitely going repurchase this product.
Absolutely amazing brow gel. It coats the hairs evenly and the tint is ever so perfect to make your hairs "pop". It can make filling in your brows look super Natural and it can set any pomade or pencil. Also it lasts all day!!!😃
Monica C.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Hands down the best Essence product that I have tried. For $3.99CDN you cannot go wrong! It is an awesome dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it gives my brows a fuller look, and it keeps my hairs in place! 100% I will repurchase!
Jnellie T.
Jnellie T.
Richmond, BC
Seriously this eyebrow gel is sent from heaven. It does wonders on my eyebrows. Plus its way cheaper than all other eyebrow gel out there. It's super easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget
Willow Bec L.
Willow Bec L.
Perth
Best drug store product I've seen in ages! I bought this at my local Priceline and it's brilliant. Packaging is great and shows you how to use the product and it's super easy to use definitely recommend this to everyone!
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
I like this product a lot. It is a cheap and quick alternative to filling in your brows, and it gives you natural-looking fuller brows. Also great foe applying after filling in your brows to make them look more natural.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.