3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
The fibers in the mascara make it fill the eyebrows in nicely. I like using it to darken my brows, which helps create a sculpted look as well
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Mckenzi F.
Mckenzi F.
I highly recommend this product if you use the gimme brow, it is an amazing dupe for that product & it is very cheap! I use this everyday on my eyebrows & it holds them in place all day. The color was perfect for me
Mimi A.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
First time trying this eyebrow product on my brows. I was surprised all around with the quality, how affordable, and how easy it is to work with the tiny spoolie. I have pretty full brows and I love that it holds my brows In place without feeling too crunchy and it fills them without looking fake. This reminds me I need to buy more I feel like I'm running out ūüėć
Sara C.
Sara C.
Carbondale, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Aris V.
Aris V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. It really makes your brows pop! It fills them in, tames them and makes them overall look good. I do honestly recommend this product if you are looking for a natural eyebrow look.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Always wanted to try eyebrow gel but I felt like they filled in your eyebrows too much making them look unnatural. This product on the other hand fill them in just enough leaving behind a natural filled look . Can't beat the price either. Love it.
Beth S.
Beth S.
This is my ride or die brow gel. I will probably never purchased any other brand. For less than five dollars this gets the job done. I purchased mine from Ulta.com. I will re-purchase time and time again
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
I havent tried this but heard alot about it.i would love to try it and i heard its easy to use and it isnt messy. Walmart is where my friends got it
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.