BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah K.
Fairmont , WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brow gel! I use it daily. it is so easy to use and the color matches so well. I love the formula. not to watery and not to thick. it's just right.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Kaylee O.
This is absolutely amazing for the price. I use this daily. Just few quick swipes and my brows look so put together! Needs no touch ups and has great color.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Great coverage, quick application, cheap, and all around awesome! One or two swipes and brush it out to blend with a fat/thick spoolie and you are good to go
Kayla S.
Toms River, NJ
So in love with this product. I got it in one of my ipsy bags it's and one of my favorites. It fills in great. Very natural and the brush makes it very even.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a good value tinited brow gel. Next time tho i will probly buy the lighter shade to give more 3D affect to my brow. But over all it's a good product.
Xitlaly M.
This eyebrow gel mascara has become my favorite of all time. Super affordable and high quality, I find this being a dupe for the benefit cosmetics brow gel.
Erica W.
loveeeee this stuff! i’ve been using this for at least 2 years and have repurchased many times. perfect for taming hair and adding some pigment to the hairs!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimmy Brow. I love the brunet color. It has little fibers in it and makes my brows very fluffy. Its also a great price.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.