BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I have gone through almost ten of these. I love using it over my eyebrows when they're filled in but in a rush I will just comb this through and go about my day. Holds my eyebrows in place without making them crunchy
Jen F.
This is great!! I like it better than benefit's gimme brow. It tints my eyebrows and adds some volume. Usually when I use this I don't have to fill in my brows. And the color is a great match for me.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Thus far this has to be my favorite brow product for a natural, defined brow - drugstore and high-end. It fills in sparce areas, and tames unruly brows. I liked this product so much better than Benefit's Gimme Brow which was splotchy and made me break out. This is a steal at $2.99 which I purchased at Target.
Jaime R.
Great product at a great price! Colors are awesome and actually mimic real brow hair colors unlike a lot of brow products. It adds enough to give a natural brow on its own or use it as a topper over other products for more dramatic brows. The brush is teeny tiny, like the benefit gimme brow, so you have control and can get even the smallest gaps or bald spots!
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I love this, it is affordable, it gives darkness to my brows, volume, it stays on. This product is easy to apply easy to remove, just amazing over all.
Marisa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So amazing for the price! I used to use the
Original tinted brow gel that benefit made, but it was so expensive so I never replaced it, UNTIL I was browsing makeup at ulta one day and found this glorious thing! It's less than 5$ and does the exact same thing as the benefit brow gel! The color is even a perfect dupe for taupe brows!
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Valentina N.
i had use a lot of eyebrow gel mascara and this is definitely my favorite, its compact sooo good and also its cheap
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.