BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
this is a great brow gel. I use it by itself or over the top of my brow powder to lock the hairs in place Great color pigmentation and a really really great price. you can't go wrong with this!
Eliangy R.
BEST. EYEBROW. GEL. EVER. You have zero to loose with this brand, the package is not too big but it lasts like 6 months for every day use.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
My favorite makeup tool there is. It is like a mascara for your eyebrows and it is very natural. I received it in my ipsy bag and its so great.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I'm not the best at filling in my brows and this makes it so much easier. I just brush the wand through my brows and it fills them in and lays them down.
Caithlyn U.
Muy bueno , es parecido a gimme brown de benefit , este es más económico , pero solo tienen 2 tonos.
María R.
weston, FL
Esta máscara Ángel es muy buena Así que no duden en comprarla porque de verdad me parece que es una de las mejores del mercado Así que vayan comprenla y disfruten de un buen producto
Johnna R.
I secure my eyebrows with this gel. Adds color fibers to your eyebrows they don't smudge on me.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit give me brow like seriously it's a little bit more grayish only a hair but it's amazing it's last on your eyebrows for so long I would buy it again actually I'm going tomorrow to Ulta and buy it since it's that good 🤗🤗
Jen F.
This is great!! I like it better than benefit's gimme brow. It tints my eyebrows and adds some volume. Usually when I use this I don't have to fill in my brows. And the color is a great match for me.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.