3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
This product was okay. It worked for me for about a week, then it proceeded to get progressively worse. It felt like the product was building on the wand and not on my brows. It messed with the pencil I previously applied and did not last very long. Would not buy again.
Elif S.
Elif S.
It was a so-so experience for me I am kind of in the middle I like it but at the same not that much. I just cannot decide and I do not remember how I bought it maybe something happened to me at that time but a friend of mine loves it so it depends what you search for.
Aoife C.
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Not a fan of this brow gel, I've seen reviews stating that it's a dupe for the benefit gimme brow.. Do not be fooled.. No it is not. Makes my brows feel rock hard and sticky, I do not like this at all and I love essence just this one didn't agree with me I suppose
Elli P.
Elli P.
Stuttgart
Ich find das Brauengel echt gut!💗
Doch zum kompletten ausfüllen/malen ist es nicht geignet.Es dient nur zum...
➡In die richtige Form bringen/fixieren
➡leichten Augen-Make up
Das war meine Bewertung💖wenn sie euch gefallen hat freu ich mich über ein "Like"😘
LG Elli💗
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just recently got this product and I love it! It has completely changed how I do my eyebrows. It's so easy to apply and fail-proof! After a week of using it, I realized how I will never need to purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow products any longer!
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.
Toronto
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its a dupe for the gimme brow by benefit. Looks and feels exactly the same super easy to apply, its only 2.00 super great for the price i would definitely buy again & I recommend it to everyone whos looking for new brow products!
Eve R.
Eve R.
I never tried a eyebrow gel mascara before, until i decided to try that...
I was very impress.
I has a very nice texture that hold your eyebrow in shape.
And don't leave any residu at the end of the day. Making you look weird.
For the price, it's amazing.

Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Sutherland, NSW
Very affordable, I use it everyday. Great pigmentation, the packaging is simple but nice, the wands size is optimal and makes for easy application. I absolutely love this product. The only problem is the number of shades as it will not cater to everyone.
Filzah A.
Filzah A.
Karachi, Pakistan
It has a tiny wand which is very easy to use on any type of brows, thick or thin. Essence claims that it has tiny fibers which are helpful in filling gaps and I completely agree. The gel is very smooth and light which sets brows in place very nicely.

Haylea Z.
Haylea Z.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Such a great formula, exact same brush as the benefit gimme brow, nice and small to get every hair, the packaging is similar to the gimme brow, the lasting power is sick!! I bought a shade way too light so beware the colors are lighter than usual.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.