BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great! Very cheap! And lasts for a long time! It has fibers to make your brows look fuller as well as keeping them in place. Highly recommended.
Allison M.
I love this brow gel. The brush is tiny so its easy to maneuver. I feel like you could continue to go over the brows to make it darker, but I like mine natural.
McKenzie W.
Madison, WI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
strange gray toned color that may work for most people. It doesnt work for me though because of my red hair! super affordable and a dupe for benefits gimme brow
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Emily F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a good cheap alternative to try for a gel brow mascara. It goes on easy with the wand and does not clump. It fills in your brows and lasts all day
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I heard this was a dupe for the benefit gimme brow and it is. It’s a drugstore option so it doesn’t work quite as well as the Benefit one but it’s still nice!
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works amazingly and fills in brows to perfection! Comes in several colors and super inexpensive. Gel like formula and comes with a brush for easy application.
stephanie m.
I love that with this product it is easy to apply and you can build on top of it and it looks good on top of a brow pencil as well. It just completes the look.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.