BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Nikki W.
This is just as amazing as the benefit gimme brow! It looks so flawless & awesome! I love this product & it's such a good price too!
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta máscara para las pestañas va muy bien, puede que para mis cejas me quede algo claras pero por el precio que tiene esta muy bien.
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Emma B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Easy way to fill and set your eyebrows in one step. I use this on lazy days when I don't feel like filling my whole brow with pomade.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Haylee H.
This brow mascara is great if you already have full brows or have filled them in and just want a little tint to hold them in place.
♤Adriane♤ B.
Review for: Other more...
Great affordable brow product. Gives a nice tint and helps sets your brows in place. Can be used alone or with other brow products.
miriam. A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I love this product! I personally have light brows so this gel gives them a tint of color while keeping them groomed and in place!
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love using this to make my brows stay in place and help feel in some of the sparse areas in my eyebrows. Inexpensive too
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.