3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
My favorite makeup tool there is. It is like a mascara for your eyebrows and it is very natural. I received it in my ipsy bag and its so great.
Frankie
Frankie
Raleigh, NC
Great value for the price. Same thing as Benefit. I don't notice very strong hold but it does add some color and thickness.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
For the price, you can't go wrong. I have really sparse brows and this product really darkens my eyebrows and makes them appear fuller, yet still more natural than completely filling them on on my "no-makeup" makeup days. It also looks good over brow pencil/powder to make them appear a little more natural. I will say it's not a gel - in the sense that it does not hold my brows in place. So if you are someone with unruly brow hairs you won't like this. Mine are so few it doesn't matter!
Heather M.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow product. However, I find it a bit too light for my brows, I wish they have a darker shade. The tiny brush on it is very helpful for brushing through lashes, and the formula helps to make your brows stay in place.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
I love this brow product. I use it to fill in my brows. This is long lasting and pigmented. I have bought this product multiple times. My complaint is that there is too much product on the brush and it is hard to get off.
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I have gone through almost ten of these. I love using it over my eyebrows when they're filled in but in a rush I will just comb this through and go about my day. Holds my eyebrows in place without making them crunchy
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am blown away by how effective and affordable this product is. It works just as well as the benefit gimme brow, but at a better price. This is quick and easy to use. I'm not sure what their range of shades is, so that could be the one downfall of the product. My brows stay in place all day when I use this.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.