3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Kerrigan H.
Kerrigan H.
Mc Cordsville, IN
I have very blonde eyebrows and filling them in just wouldn't look right for me. This holds my brows in shape while adding a little color. I use this everyday. Would highly recommend if you want to shape your brows with out actually filling them in.
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Allee A.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Have not tried this myself, only because ulta only carried one shade! So 4 stars because I couldn't try, but I have seen a lot of my friends purchase this. They said it's just as good as the benefit one! And way cheaper. Worth a shot if you have light enough brows
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyebrow gel. I have dark brown/black hair and the color #3 is a perfect match for me. I love how the brush is small and easy to do precise application on the brows. And you can't beat the price. If you're able to come across this product, give it a try!
Emely A.
Emely A.
I love this brow gel for! It has great pigmentation. It doesn't leave my brow hairs feeling hard nor tacky. The price of this item is great! It's incredibly affordable! That's what I love most about it. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Diane P.
Diane P.
I like this brow gel for my everyday makeup. I don't need to fill in my brows, just tame them. This is an really good product for the price. The only drawback is that I find this gel doesn't really keep my brows in place extremely well and the brush is pretty harsh. But other than that it's really great for an everyday look
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I adore this. It gives me full and easy brows in a flash. I don't have to worry about going overboard with this, because you literally cannot. I'm still on my first tube, but I'll repurchase when I run out. It is a fantastic alternative to some of the more ridiculously priced products that you only buy for the brand name. I have full brows already, but if I want a little something extra, I just add this. It is so quick and easy that you could even do it at a stoplight.

It's great this product is very useful for people with very populated eyebrows like me in addition to holding them firm
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.