BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2025)
Buy on ULTA
danielle o.
I absolutely love this product.. I dont like to put on to much brow products and it gives me enough coverage and they stay in place all day
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Janelle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Cheap price, not a lot of product though. Perfect for natural brows. I have blue eyes and blondish hair so the blonde shade works for me.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite dupe of benefits gimme brow.
It makes your eyebrows look sooo natural and it lasts forever. I buy this all the time !
Emily M.
This is an all time go too!!! It's easy and quick and use it everyday when I don't want to over due my brows or don't feel like doing it
Karen M.
Great product! Total dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, just a much cheaper price tag. Buy it at Ulta Beauty Store. You won't be disappointed!
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
I love essence they have great quality products for a great price. This stuff is amazing it gets a little flakey but good with a brow gel
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
The brush is the right size but it makes it kind of difficult to apply. Might be better with something more like a regular eyebrow brush
Raisha J.
Good for everyday i use it for university because its easy to use and looks natural but if you want something more heavy you can work it
Jenna O.
Got in a subscription box service but I love it! I love the color and how it's not ridiculously obvious that you filled in your eyebrows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.