BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Natalie C.
Prefect dupe in my opinion for the nyx ones. Color range is good. I love this one specifically because it's not to wet
Kassady H.
Mobile, AL
I originally bought this product because I'd heard it was a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow", and it was only $2.99. I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are light brown, but the only shade they had at Ulta was "blondy brows", so I went ahead and got it. Honestly I don't notice that much of a difference in my brows when I wear it, possibly because I have the wrong shade, but I'm not really sure. Overall though, in the right shade, I feel that this is a decent product, especially for the price.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Emily S.
I love that this comes in a cool-toned brown shade. Easy to apply. Adds a good amount of product and color to my brows without weighing them down. Stays in place all day.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Before i found out about the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel, this was pretty much the only eyebrow product i loved. Its a little harder to work with as the spoolie is just a little longer. It makes it a little harder to control the product so it doesnt go just where you want it. But the days i need just a little gel on my brows, this is the peoduct i use. And for the price point you cant beat it!
Taylor S.
I love this stuff and it's only 2$!! It matches perfectly I'm in 01 blondly brows, also the tint is amazing and this is fibers in it!
Kathryn P.
I'd always heard so much hype about Benefit's Gimme Brow but then I saw a couple of YouTube reviews stating this was an alternative dupe. I've never tried Benefits brow gel, but this one is great. I typically use a pencil to fill in my brows. My brows are quite sparse so I thought I'd give this a go on top of my pencil. I love it!! It makes my brows look more natural and not so "drawn on". It fills in the sparse gaps with fibers do it looks natural. And it's SO affordable!!!
Ivania M.
Me gusta el color, la brocha es pequeña y mis cejas se ven más llenas con este producto. Lo uso todos los días y es uno de mis favoritos, fácil de conseguir y excelente precio.
Danielle L.
Really love this brow gel! Just the right amount of pigmentation and makes my brows look awesome and they stay in place! Tiny little wand makes for easy application! Very very affordable! Highly recommend!
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.