3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow!! The shade selection is great and it provides a strong hold for those stubborn brow hairs all while adding hair like fibres to make your brows look more plump and full. I got this product in my Ipsy bag and definitely will be repurchasing! And the price cannot be beat :)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Okay. This used to be my favourite tinted brow gel, until I tried the Benefit Gimme Brow. Since then, my opinion has changed and I've noticed that this product applies a little patchy and is a little more sticky than i would like. It's still not bad, but it's no longer a staple. But for $4, this is a great product!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Cork
Very nice brow gel. I have the second shade and my sister has the first. Bought it in the chemist across from my house. It lasts quite a long time and doesn't crumble. It matches my brownish-grey brows without making them look to warm or cool. I would 100% reccomend because of its cheap price and it's staying power
Teagan S.
Teagan S.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this product! Definitely a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow". The blonde shade is perfect for my brows and isn't too warm toned like a lot of drugstore brow products. The wand is also very thin, which makes it easy to coat the whole brow including the tail end. For the price, it's really a great product.
Zivile N.
Zivile N.
Really good for it's price. I use it with blonde essence eyebrow pencil. Also, there's a lot of product, after about 5months of using, I still manage to scoop out enough product. But at first uses it grabs too much of product and eyebrows might not look natural. All in all, i would definetely buy it again.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I cannot explain how much I love this and how good it is! I use it on a day to day basis, alone or with eyebrow pencil or gel, and it works wonders! It keeps my hairs in place and even alone, gives them such a beautiful hint of color! I definitely recommend this more than any other high-end brow product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario
Essence Make me brow is so cheap! It's a really good inexpensive brow gel with a tint. Many people say it's a dupe for the Benefit Gove me brow and I totally agree. Great alternative if you don't want to spend so much. It's not too thin but builds up nicely if you want darker brows. #essence #makemebrow
salma e.
salma e.
i have pretty dark and long eyebrow that go in every direction but with this gel i feel like it stars in place without being like obvious that i did somthing to my eyebrows. it looks natural and i love that.
However it does fill them so if you dont have lots of eyebrows its not going to do the trick
Kerli T.
Kerli T.
Viljandi
For the prize i really like this product. It locks my brow hairs on place but i feel like it's a bit heavy because you have to build it up and that's a minus because it is a little tube and product goes waste but like i said i really like it so if i can't get expensive ones i go and buy this one.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This product is a complete dupe for the benefit gimmie brow!! It works perfectly to set and fill in brows although I personally like to use this product to set and shape my brows but before I do I fill them in with a pencil because I prefer a full brow look!! Incredible quality for a low price!!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.