BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Claire L.
Dallas, TX
I love this for keeping my brows tame! It's also the perfect color for me, so I am very happy with it. It does seem to last all day for me!
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I adore this product! It works great & it does a great jobat kerping my brows looking nice. Easy to apply ands dupe for the high end brands
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
An amazing product for an easy brow set, I got mine in my ipsy and can't be happier, this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme brow but way cheaper.
Eliangy R.
BEST. EYEBROW. GEL. EVER. You have zero to loose with this brand, the package is not too big but it lasts like 6 months for every day use.
danielle o.
I absolutely love this product.. I dont like to put on to much brow products and it gives me enough coverage and they stay in place all day
Michele K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is by far my favorite brow product! For the price of it , it cant be beat. I love the brush and color ! It goes on perfect each time.
Margie J.
Pretty good brow mascara, but not the best one I've used. It is very travel friendly, but I don't find that it keeps my eyebrows in place.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.