3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am blown away by how effective and affordable this product is. It works just as well as the benefit gimme brow, but at a better price. This is quick and easy to use. I'm not sure what their range of shades is, so that could be the one downfall of the product. My brows stay in place all day when I use this.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Thus far this has to be my favorite brow product for a natural, defined brow - drugstore and high-end. It fills in sparce areas, and tames unruly brows. I liked this product so much better than Benefit's Gimme Brow which was splotchy and made me break out. This is a steal at $2.99 which I purchased at Target.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this product. I normally stick to high end products, but I heard that this was a good product. Its so SO affordable, and it really works well for me! I've used it every day since I got it and I really love it.
Nisha P.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
Whenever I'm feeling a little lazy about doing my brows, I always use this brow gel to help fill in my brows a little. It gives them a natural look that I can do in under 30 seconds.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this for keeping my brows tame! It's also the perfect color for me, so I am very happy with it. It does seem to last all day for me!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
Nyka L.
Nyka L.
Keaau, HI
I had just picked this up at my local Target and I gotta say, it's pretty good! I love it because it's an eyebrow gel and tint! I would definitely recommend... The price is very affordable and I've tried a lot of cheap eyebrow products and I think that this one is one of my favorites.
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
This product works wonders especially for the price! I bought this from a local Ulta for like $1-$2. It had long lasting power and it does give you a great color payoff. I will be continuing to purchase this product. It had a small bristle brush that makes it easy to use and go through your brows. This product doesn't make your eyebrow crunchy at all!
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit give me brow like seriously it's a little bit more grayish only a hair but it's amazing it's last on your eyebrows for so long I would buy it again actually I'm going tomorrow to Ulta and buy it since it's that good ūü§óūü§ó
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This product is easy to use but it sometimes clumps up in my brow. I just comb over it a few times to get them out. Makes my eye brows appear thicker.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.