BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Megan G.
Portland , OR
I purchased this as a less expensive version of Gimme Brow. I think it's good ,but not great. It doesn't have the same intensity or lasting power, it's a fraction of the price though so I will continue to purchase for everyday use. I like the wand, color, and it does keep my hairs in place all day.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Love this stuff! I swear this is a wonderful dupe for the benefit fiber gel. Although this has more pigmentation and will give you a tinted look, the volumizing effect is just as good! Would highly recommend, especially for he price!
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
This brow gel has been super helpful for me since I am not a person who generally takes good care of her brows. They kind of go in all directions and this gel definitely helps keep them tame when I am making an actual effort in having a flawless makeup look.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This product was a hit and a miss for me. I truly love the formula of this product but I really wish that they offered more colors. The brunette is the closest to my color but it's still a little dark. I just wish they had more shades but for the price what can you say?
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It's small, convenient, and inexpensive. But I don't think this product holds your brows too well, especially not if you have product already in them.
Tania P.
I really like this! it helps keep my eyebrows in place all day, and the added tint is a hug plus! I still go in and fill my eyebrows with a pencil a little bit, because this doesn't have a precise tip. But overall its great!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won this eyebrow gel mascara in a contest and while it does thicken the eyebrows and makes them darker.... It is a little too messy for me. I found that it works best if you use a pencil to fill in brows and then apply the essence gel mascara to lift the tone one shade.
Christine C.
I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for a high end brow gel I always used. This gel is just as good and it's a fraction of the price. I feel like a fool for buying the other one and wasting my money, never again!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.