3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Roshni D.
Roshni D.
I was skeptical when buying this product because I had never used a brow mascara before. I'm a 'fill the brows in with powder' kinda gal but it was only $4 so I thought "what the hell?" and bought it. Applying the brow mascara was very smooth but unexpectedly wet. Despite that, it filled my brows and made them look good. It gave me a casual brow look. Personally I prefer bolder eyebrows so I used a little powder to fill them in some more but this product was definitely worth the price! I save so much time on my brows now that I use this brow mascara and only have to use power for slight touch ups. I would 100% buy this product again.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB, Alberta
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it because I heard that it was similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too 'drawn on' or fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price (I got mine at $3) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into brow mascaras!
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
St. Catharines, ON
At $4, this is a great value. I've read reviews saying that this is comparable to Benefit's Gimme Brow, which I can't confirm, but it is pretty awesome. I have the brunette shade and the colour is nice and cool, so it doesn't turn my brows orange.
The brush distributes product evenly throughout my brows, and it leaves a very natural, defined finish! If you want your brow hairs to stay perfectly in place I'd recommend layering a clear gel overtop, but as for shaping and filling in with the little powders this does an amazing job!!! I'm not very confident with doing my brows, so I'm glad this is so easy to use.
Jules B.
Jules B.
Abbotsford, BC
Ok best $4 I've ever spent EVER!!!!!! This is my holy grail -deserted Island product!!! I wish I could Give it 10 stars!
It's BETTER than benefits and any top high end brands I've tried and I've tried them all! I am a strawberry blonde so I have big bushy Brooke Sheilds brows but you'd never know as they are bleach blonde-but thanks to this bad boy I've got Woowzer-Browzers!!!! Then as if that's not enough it stays put all day without clogging pores and shapes and holds then a simple makeup wipe and every trace is gone! Did I mention I love this product -lol?
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
I bought this as I heard it was a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. The cost of this was $3.99 at Shoppers! Overall I was impressed with this product. It is a very quick way to fill in your brows for those days when you're in a rush or just want something light. I would say this is very similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow in terms of colour and application. Benefit's brush is a bit smaller but overall these products are very similar! I will continue to try the Essence product and I could see this replacing my Gimme Brow based on the significantly cheaper price!
Mirjam H.
Mirjam H.
As someone who hid behind the door when the brows where handed out I have to use everything I can to make my sparse browhairs look acceptable. This brow mascara is one of my staple products for achieving just that. I use the lighter color as it works well with the cool tone of my natural brows. It gives me more texture, shapes and fills them in and I really like the look this gives me. Usually I combine this with the MAC or Nyx brow pencils and some cool-toned powder to go with it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I have dark, thick eyebrows so I don't find that I generally need this but I bought it anyway to try. It goes on easily and helps keep brows in place. I use a brow powder, so after I applied this I really didn't see a big difference in the appearance of my brows honestly. Just that the hairs were more defined maybe. I like it, and I'm glad I tried it because it's so cheap. But honestly this is not something I need, so I probably won't buy it again, but I would recommend it!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Waterloo, ON
I just discovered this product the other day at my local shoppers drug mart. I wanted to try a brow product however i did not want to spend 30 dollars on the higher end version. This product is a life saver, not only is it cost friendly but it also really works! i have naturally thick brows but i have some bald spots this product makes my brows look naturally thick and blends nicely with my existing brows. definitely one of my new favourite go to products.
Raajitha G.
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
Lightly fills in your brows and coats the hairs, making them appear thicker! I find that it doesn't help with holding brows in place, so I still add brow gel on top. Nevertheless, this is a great, affordable product that really makes your brows look so much more "done-up" with very little effort. There are only three shades in the line but with how subtle the color is I think it's sufficient enough for working with almost anybody's eyebrows.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
After hearing a few people talk about this product I wanted to try it. I love the one from benefit but it is a little pricey and my go to drug store one is the Maybelline one. but since this one is the cheapest at $3.00 (canadian) I wanted to try it out.
I got the blonde just because I thought the brunette looked a bit to dark for my brows and I love how this looks!. great to wear on its own for a natural look or with a pencil or powder
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.