BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Queen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and it's cheap! It works well and my brows never looked better! I buy it at Target.
Tailor E.
Kellyville, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love essence! I think it's underrated and the products are seriously just as good as high end products.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is sooooo good! It really is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and it's only $3 at Ulta!
Jen S.
This is my Scottie eyebrow gel I've ever used, it McKees my brows look natural and not patchy at all
Lianna C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this brow gel! Perfect to set dark eyebrows and really helps them stay in place! Great price too
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow gel, its the perfect color for my brows,it's easy to use and keeps my brows in place
Autumn D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is just ok. I prefer the benefit that this is a dupe of. Just doesn't have a wow factor for me.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is basically gimme brow and a fraction of the price. This is a wonderful, affordable alternative
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
A dupe for Benefit's brow product but at a fraction of the cost. I've stocked up so I never run out'
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.