BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I heard this was a dupe for the benefit gimme brow and it is. It’s a drugstore option so it doesn’t work quite as well as the Benefit one but it’s still nice!
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
stephanie m.
I love that with this product it is easy to apply and you can build on top of it and it looks good on top of a brow pencil as well. It just completes the look.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Emily F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a good cheap alternative to try for a gel brow mascara. It goes on easy with the wand and does not clump. It fills in your brows and lasts all day
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brow gel! I use it daily. it is so easy to use and the color matches so well. I love the formula. not to watery and not to thick. it's just right.
Sarah K.
Fairmont , WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Great coverage, quick application, cheap, and all around awesome! One or two swipes and brush it out to blend with a fat/thick spoolie and you are good to go
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.