BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Great for shaping, filling and durable! And did I mention super affordable? I'm a sucker for finding affordable awesome brands/products and this is definitely one brand that does it for me! Will buy again!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyebrow gel is great! It keeps my brows in place and looking great throughout the day. It's really cheap but a good product! I bought mine from target and i would definitely buy it again in the future!
Rikka I.
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
A few months ago I got this in an IPSY bag and it really encouraged me to do more with my eyebrows in my makeup routine. It's long lasting and easy to use. It makes your eyebrows look so much better and thicker. This keeps your brows from moving around and looking crazy.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I love how easy this product is to use. It finishes my brows in a snap. I literally just brush in the direction of the hairs and boom done. I don't have real sparse hairs so I don't notice the fibers making much of a difference for me. It also seems to hold the hairs in place, so it is pretty much a one step product for great looking brows.
Hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Nice product to wear alone or layer over brow powder/pencil. love the tiny brush. the only complaint is the color range, the blonde is too light for me and the brown is too dark, it's almost black. I think many people would have this problem.
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for less than $4. I don’t normally wear this product by itself just because my brows have sparse areas. I like to use this after I’ve already filled in my brows to add a little bit of extra fullness and to keep my brows in place all day.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel. I use this and my brows look so much fuller. I'm not prefect at filling in my brows and this works prefect for me. I love it and recommend it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.