BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
I purchased this as a less expensive version of Gimme Brow. I think it's good ,but not great. It doesn't have the same intensity or lasting power, it's a fraction of the price though so I will continue to purchase for everyday use. I like the wand, color, and it does keep my hairs in place all day.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I adore this. It gives me full and easy brows in a flash. I don't have to worry about going overboard with this, because you literally cannot. I'm still on my first tube, but I'll repurchase when I run out. It is a fantastic alternative to some of the more ridiculously priced products that you only buy for the brand name. I have full brows already, but if I want a little something extra, I just add this. It is so quick and easy that you could even do it at a stoplight.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Colona, IL
I love this for a brow gel especially as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. I wish it had a little bit more pigment sometimes but otherwise it's great! Super cheap too!

It's great this product is very useful for people with very populated eyebrows like me in addition to holding them firm
Nia K.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It's small, convenient, and inexpensive. But I don't think this product holds your brows too well, especially not if you have product already in them.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Prefect dupe in my opinion for the nyx ones. Color range is good. I love this one specifically because it's not to wet
Selena V.
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.