BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shayla M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product it adds a bit of darkness to your brow hairs .It dosent perfectly keep them in shape but it is good enough for me .I think this would work wonderfully if you just put this on your brows it would be a nice natural look on your brows.
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is the only eyebrow product I use and I’m very happy I discovered it. It adds a perfect amount of color to your brows and is extremely affordable. It doesn’t really rub off throughout the day and last very long.
courtney L.
I got this one from ipsy a while back. It was my very first brow product ever. At first I was scared to try it but it was really great. They have different shades so you can get darker or lighter ones. I fortunately got a light one. It has a nice little spooly to apply it with so it was super easy to use and get my brows the way I wanted. Great doe beginners!
Kember B.
Orem, UT
I use this before I head to the gym, it's a quick way to give my brows some life. I use a different gel for my day to day that has more staying power but for the price I like this one.
Hannah T.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I use this product all by itself or over my eyebrow powder to set it. It have great color benefit. The only thing I would love to change about this product is after it drys the consistency. I want it to hold the hairs into place more. Kinda like a wax. It does hold them into place for daily activity’s but I would love if there was more. Otherwise it is a great product for the price and I keep repurchasing it.
Zaidy R.
My all time favorite brow gel of life! It sets my brows and they won't budge the rest of the day. Love how small the brush is and love how the fibers makes my brows a little more full
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I received this product in my ipsy and I really love it. It has great pigment and is perfect for when you want an easy, effortless looking brow on a no makeup day. It also makes a great gel to keep brows in place after filling them in. It is worth the price and lasts a long time! It is very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this
Joelle K.
I have blonde eyebrows and I love this product for darkening and thickening then while holding them in place. It gives the look of natural thick eyebrows. Will definitely repurchase.
Ellie C.
Lexington
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is my favorite brow gel for everyday use. It’s small brush really helps distribute product. It also has small fine particles that look like actual hairs when applied. It is very natural and lasts all day.
Shakira V.
The product was okay it does its job. Doesn’t hold down the hairs fully but sets them nice. The fibers are nice for a natural brow def need to try again w a better shade for myself
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.