3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I like this eyebrow product but its not my favorite gel. The brush applies just the right amount of color without accidentally applying too much all over the skin above your eyebrow and still filling in your brows enough on days where you want a more natural looking brow
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great dupe for the Give me brow by Too Faced. It is only three dollars and it is a great color and keeps my brows in check. I also use it alone on "no makeup" days and it looks so natural while giving some color to my blonde brows. I would recommend completely.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is a total dupe for the gimme brow. I love that it keeps my brows in place and is probably $15 cheaper! I also use the eyebrow pencil by them with this product and love them both together! I say it's worth it to get these instead of it's pricey competitors.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I never really jumped into the brow obsession thing people were going on about until this. I used powders to fill them in but that's it. Its.good for a light makeup day and I love it. It helps to shape. Not really good on filling them in but color and shape is great
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Pomona, CA
This is my go to product when Im on the go and I don't have time to fill them in! Easy to use and looks nice and natural. Cheap and affordable! I use it when im too lazy but honestly sometimes like the end product to this a bit more then my high end eyebrow makeup.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag a few months ago(I think in May) and loved it!! I use this routinely. It is perfect and you only use a small amount to make your brows look good. My sample is lasting a long time but I will be buying this product. A ++ product.
Scarlet R.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood, CA
This makes my brows appear thicker. I love pairing this with my ABH brow wiz and just flicking my hair up with this product. Also on my my lazy days when I just want my natural brow to have a little oomf* I add a bit of this on my brows and I am ready to go out.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Didn't really do much for me when i put it on over my loreal stylist definer pencil. I put it on and i don't really see a difference so i really don't think it is worth the money, even though it wasn't expensive at all. Also there isn't really much of a color choice.
I R.
I R.
Love, love , love! This brow mascara is great and can compete with any high end products. It keeps my brows in place without feeling uncomfortable or looking too controlled. This is a true dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and the product also lasts for a long time.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
I love this product! I have used benefit give me brown and the only difference I find between these two items besides the price is the wand, I prefer this over the benefit one it doesn't clump up in one place it distubrites evenly and brushes through nicely.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.