3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to product when Im on the go and I don't have time to fill them in! Easy to use and looks nice and natural. Cheap and affordable! I use it when im too lazy but honestly sometimes like the end product to this a bit more then my high end eyebrow makeup.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag a few months ago(I think in May) and loved it!! I use this routinely. It is perfect and you only use a small amount to make your brows look good. My sample is lasting a long time but I will be buying this product. A ++ product.
I R.
I R.
Love, love , love! This brow mascara is great and can compete with any high end products. It keeps my brows in place without feeling uncomfortable or looking too controlled. This is a true dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and the product also lasts for a long time.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Didn't really do much for me when i put it on over my loreal stylist definer pencil. I put it on and i don't really see a difference so i really don't think it is worth the money, even though it wasn't expensive at all. Also there isn't really much of a color choice.
Scarlet R.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood, CA
This makes my brows appear thicker. I love pairing this with my ABH brow wiz and just flicking my hair up with this product. Also on my my lazy days when I just want my natural brow to have a little oomf* I add a bit of this on my brows and I am ready to go out.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
I love this product! I have used benefit give me brown and the only difference I find between these two items besides the price is the wand, I prefer this over the benefit one it doesn't clump up in one place it distubrites evenly and brushes through nicely.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
So far I've been loving this product. I'm using the shade 02 browny brows over top Nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate. Doesn't make my brows feel "crunchy" and fills the sparse spaces well. Overall impressed with this= especially given the price of $2 or $3!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I got a deluxe sample and at first I hated it, but have grown to love it. It's compared to the Benefit Give Me Brow. It's good for days when I still need to do my brows since they are sparse in spots, but it still looks natural and keeps the hairs in place.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags and ended up liking it more than I had expected to. I find that it really makes my brows look fuller, without making them crunchy or weird feeling. I truly think this is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Chula Vista, CA
I am positive that this is the exact same formula as Benefit Gimme Brow, but it costs $3 as opposed to $24. It has the exact same fibers and even packaging (not updated gimme brow packaging however). I just purchased this and will definitely purchase again
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.