BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Julie M.
I loved the texture and formula for this eyebrow mascara,but I had bought the wrong color and its a little bit lighter then my brows sadly. But I'm definitly going to buy another one. I also love their prices you can't go wrong there.
Sammi Z.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BROW GEL TO GRAB. It is literally $3 at Ulta and I usually buy multiple when Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale because this is a brow gel that is good for such a reasonable price. It has a slight tint to it so I just fill in my brows lightly before I apply the gel over. It is a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow!! So you can save $21 by buying this instead :)
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a STEAL FROM THE DRUGSTORE! This product will keep your brows in place without making them feel crunchy. I honestly prefer this product over many expensive high end brow gels. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a really nice brow gel if your low on budget it puts your brow hairs in place for the whole day and also adds to your brows some color and fullness, It’s so affordable you can’t go wrong, The wand is really nice too.
Lauren L.
Tulsa, OK
Don’t spend money on expensive brow gels!!! This stuff is the best hands down. Keeps my brows in place all day and the tint of it is perfect for days that I don’t want to wear makeup but want to look somewhat put together
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I live this brow gel!!!! I use it to top it off for when I apply my pomade! To have my hairs in place. You kinda have to remove some gel off first before brushing your brow hairs! I would recommend and it’s so affordable!
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Love this stuff! For $3?! The price is right! Works just as well as any other expensive brow gel. I actually find that it distributes product better on the brows more evenly than when I use other brand (I usually end up with clumps).
Ali G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
It's a good eyebrow gel. Keeps my brows I place well without making them feel crunchy. I don't use it daily but I do like the product. I dislike the applicator as its a little big. Its a inexpensive dupe for gimme brow 😉
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.