BY ESSENCE

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
I got this as a sample and then went to Ulta for another when it ran out. It’s affordable, looks natural and is really easy to apply. My brows feel more out together, especially when they are close to needing waxed. This is so so worth it, I’m a faithful loyal fan!
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
I like to use the essence products because they usually work well with my fair Skin and light brows. However, this brow product is not making my brows look defined, full or shaped. It’s basically invisible. The fibers in it fill my brows up a little bit but it kind of just looks messy. Not happy.
Jenna B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I didn’t know much about this product when first bought it, but I needed a new brow product and this was a great price. The product has small fibers in it which makes my brows look fuller and more defined. I also love that the color is dark and bold but still natural. The product adhered well to my brows and helped fill them out and keep them in place. I just have to figure out how to stop getting it on my skin! It’s overall a good product and I will most likely buy it again, especially considering the price.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love this so much 😍 I use it along with the gel dip and my eyebrows always come out gorgeous. I have light brown eyes and I use medium brown for the color. So cheap and soooo good!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
This isn't as good as Gimme brow, but it does volumize my brows. It also adds more color to my brows, which I could never get with Gimme brow. Gimme brow was a product I could never wear on its own because I never felt like it gave me enough for my brows. This one I can wear on its own. The downside is that the formula of this is kind of goopy, which means you have to really watch where you are placing it and how much product is on the applicator. With Gimme brow, I never really had to think, I could just apply and be done.
Abby S.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This product is just as good, if not better that both Benefit's and theBrowGal's brow gels. Super easy to apply for an enhance but natural look that won't need excessive touching up. Lasts all day on my combo/oily skin. I have dark golden blond hair and this color works perfect for me. I can't believe this product is so cheap. For the price I certainly recommend it.
Tiff W.
The best bargain you can find! This stuff is seriously great. On days that I’m not into doing a full on brow, this helps to add color and keep my brows in place. It doesn’t flake or smudge throughout the day and I’ve found I can get a good amount of used out of it before having to repurchase.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the price of this eyebrow gel first and foremost! For 2.99 it was great to try something new for my brows! It definitely makes them a little more shaped and stay in place all day! The only draw back is that there’s only 3 shades to choose from so if you want to darken your brows just a shade or two, you really can’t. There’s like blonde, dark brown, and black brow mascara so I would love if they made more colors! And the brush is a little rough on the skin too but for 2.99 you can’t have everything! Overall decent!
Julia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This adds really nice color to the brows, but the gel doesn’t hold them very well. I like it for daily, natural makeup, but if you want defined filled brows you will have to also use a powder or pencil. If you only want hold, look for a clear mascara or brow tell from elf, Anastasia or Maybelline.
Hannah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a great super affordable brow fiber gel. Comparable to Benefit’s brow fiber gel actually but I do think Benefit’s lasts a bit longer or has a little better hold than the Essense version...but for the proce point, still a very good option
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Tammie D.
Simi Valley, CA
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.