BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa S.
Ever since Gimme Brow was released, it was my go to brow product. But there was one month where I ran out and couldn't afford it, so I began googling dupes for it and Make Me Brow kept popping up everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did because it's inexpensive, does such a good job making my brows pop, and it has great staying power. Make Me Brow is definitely my new go to. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to Gimme Brow because Make Me Brow does such a good job
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I bought this to replace my Gimmebrows because I couldn't justify paying over $30 for eyebrow gel. I love it. To me, it worked just as well and made my eyebrows stay perfectly while slightly darkening the color.
Tiffany B.
This is my favorite brow product EVER! Sorry Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel... Essence does the exact same thing for $3! THREE DOLLARS! This comes in three shades which is great for when I dye my hair darker. I have three backups of this in my drawer. Great hold, just enough color and gives a bit of texture to the brows. I'll buy this over and over until they stop making it (which hopefully never happens!)
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This browngel is the nom I love the tint it give and it also separates my brows so they don't fall I would love if it came in a bigger tube once I run out of it so fast but that is my only issue' great product
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
I pair this product with Essence Eyebrow Pencil. I use this after the pencil to fill in my natural brow for a more defined, full look. It also helps me blend the pencil. I feel the formula is light and not goopy like other brand gels.
Gretchen R.
Hot Springs
I love this stuff. I let the benefit girl at ulta try gimme brow on me, and I still preferred this product. It's absolutely amazing. Everything stayed in place, and everything lasted all day. New holy grail.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love this brow gel. I used to get Benefits Gimme Brow, but this works just as well. I do wish the spoolie/bottle had a better means of removing the excess gel, but that's one of my only complaints and it's not even a big deal. My other complaint is that if I use it on top of a pomade it seems to remove some of the pigment, so I have to be sure just to brush it through my natural brows without making contact with my skin .
Chenelle W.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
If you are looking to give your eyebrows some volume and some color then I would definitely pick this up. This won't work if you have sparse brows its really just for setting and adding a more fuller brow because of the fibers. You could totally define your brow and then use this to set it and it works awesome and doesn't take away color like I find some clear brow gels tend to do if you're not careful.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is my holy grail eyebrow product. I have naturally thick brows but they are blind so I like to add just a little color too them. The 1st shade blondy brows 01 is perfect for me, it deposits the right amount of color and doesn't look like makeup. It's comparable to Benefits Gimme Brow and I actually prefer this one because it's under 5 dollars and the color isn't too warm like the Gimme Brow.
marissa m.
Columbus
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Love this eyebrow mascara. In my opinion it can be compared to any high end one. It has fibers that help to fill in the brows as well as a tinted gel that helps to evenly distribute color. Keeps my brows in place all day without making them hard. This adds nice highlights to the brow making them look natural even when filled in.  Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.