BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Buy on ULTA
Sammi Z.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BROW GEL TO GRAB. It is literally $3 at Ulta and I usually buy multiple when Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale because this is a brow gel that is good for such a reasonable price. It has a slight tint to it so I just fill in my brows lightly before I apply the gel over. It is a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow!! So you can save $21 by buying this instead :)
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
Rebecca D.
Winterville, GA
This is an Amazing product. It makes my brows just a tad darker without looking like I’ve spent a lot of time on them. It actually just takes a few sweeps of this and i don’t hve to use anything else if i want a natural look.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
Review for: Other more...
I love this product so much, it is definitely a dune for the benifit give me brow, I use this everyday and the color matches me perfectly.. it also stays on all day and does not flake off, it is extremely easy to apply too
Casey S.
I am a big fan of Benefit’s Gimme Brow and this is extreme similar. I like this product a lot, however the color of the gel is a bit warmer than the one I use from Benefit, which isn’t bad but takes some getting used to. Great dupe and excellent for the price.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville
I use this because it is a cheap, and adorable product! For its pricing, it does very well at setting my brows. It doesn’t have pigmentation but it doesn’t tint my eye brows that well! I didn’t expect much from it with the price but I actually use it everyday
Brittany J.
Camden
This brow gel is so great and extremely affordable. You can't really beat the price for this kind of product. I would definitely recommend this brow gel to other people. The fibers really help to make my brow look full.
Ali G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Love this stuff! For $3?! The price is right! Works just as well as any other expensive brow gel. I actually find that it distributes product better on the brows more evenly than when I use other brand (I usually end up with clumps).
Jamie G.
Kearny
Love this to set my brows. Works great. A good dupe for benefit give me brow at a much better price! Not many color options but I'm sure most people can find a shade that works for them. I definitely would recommend.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.