RoseGlow B.

Krista J.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
8 months, 1 week ago
I also have black eyebrows! I tried this product to lighten since i have lighter hair and it didn't do much, even in the lightest shade. I found the Anastasia brow gel for $8 on Ebay and got that instead! Totally different color change!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
10 months, 1 week ago
The "blondy brows" shade is warm and yellowish. It would not match dark hair, which is cool-toned. Use light brown in another brand, like NYX or elf.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
1 year, 2 months ago
I wouldn't get this if you have dark brows and want lighter. I got this and it barely made a difference in color. Go for a different brand
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes you can use a lighter shade be sure to not pick a shade to ash coloured so it doesn't look like you left foundation on your brows! Essence is a great one and affordable to try multiple shades to find the right one for you
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
1 year, 2 months ago
I would look into coloring them!!
Janine M.
Janine M.
1 year, 2 months ago
Hi Elle, as a makeup artist, I would recommend to get a medium or dark brown brow gel or pencil. It will blend in well with your dark brows, and still give it contrast!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly I'm not so sure that using a really light color on really dark brows is the best idea, I think it's going to leave you look like you have two toned brows!!
Ana G.
Ana G.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have very black eyebrows too! i fill them where i think its necessary with 2 shades lighter brow powder
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
1 year, 2 months ago
Well to make your brows look light you can't use a lighter color of brow products because either it won't show up or it will look like you have spotted brows. If you really want to then you can bleach/ color your brows with dyes or conceal your brows with glue or concealer and draw them on from scratch or shave them off and draw them on from scratch. Hope this helped.